[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If he's drunk he'll probably reach the moon and back!

LOL

Naw, that was last night.  The hubby's PTFO right now... I took the dog out for a walk after getting home and came back to him passed out.

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Are you kidding? I thought that perfectly captured that feeling guys get when they pee and it's so satisfying... it's like an orgasm, but not.

It's happened if I hold pee for long time and finnaly have chance to pee. Ussually.

[Fun Fact] ChaAm is the perfect girl for Pond. She's smart, brave, decisive, and discipline. If you think Pond can get her into bed, you are wrong. ChaAm never breaks this rule. She'll be a virgin until her marriage. But, don't worry about Pond. His collection will help him get through the cold winter night.

42707517_2221833804512003_23523395434761

Poor Pond being such a HORNY guy, ChaAm being his FIRST LOVE, with ChaAm GOLDEN RULE, I wonder how Pond gonna not have any REAL action until their marriage... looks like his collections is really his "life-saver"... POND needs to endure the long winter by the GOLDEN RULE... 

Like the post and share your thoughts and views ! =)  haha

49 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love him, but i'm still debating about Saint's hairstyle. Not sure i like it or not. :unsure:

:phew: Yeah me too...there is this " gurlllll please...vide" to the hairstyle...:joy:
And now, before we have a S2 confirmed we are confirming spinoffs ?  Yeah would love to see KK/Tech...somehow though it feels out of order or a we can't finance a whole season, but we can do a spinoff.....dunno something to watch and see what happens.  The other possibility is that they only give us one more cpl  in depth...TinCan...and fans would not be happy to leave out Tech/KK so give them a spin-off. ( omg..this is beginning to feel like 2M )

Ok so I really dislike the sync to the novel crap.. ( adaptation works for me ) there are way too many chapters to get to the consummation .(I've read it) they don't need to give us 5 episodes of longing and building up...it was too long to read and is too long to watch.  Just my thinking..:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

:phew: Yeah me too...there is this " gurlllll please...vide" to the hairstyle...:joy:
And now, before we have a S2 confirmed we are confirming spinoffs ?  Yeah would love to see KK/Tech...somehow though it feels out of order or a we can't finance a whole season, but we can do a spinoff.....dunno something to watch and see what happens.

Ok so I really dislike the sync to the novel crap.. ( adaptation works for me ) there are way too many chapters to get to the consummation .(I've read it) they don't need to give us 5 episodes of longing and building up...it was too long to read and is too long to watch.  Just my thinking..:rolleyes:

You're right as always! I'm hoping that they get down to business in the next episode. We've had more than enough build up now with the last episode to release the dragon. :D

I assume we're not going to see much KK/Tech in future episodes if they're going to be doing a spin off if the sponsors agree to it. As you said, watch and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I assume we're not going to see much KK/Tech in future episodes if they're going to be doing a spin off if the sponsors agree to it. As you said, watch and see what happens. 

I was thinking that too. Kind of disappointing they are not geting more screen time.  I know a lot of fans (and even people on here) are upset with them as a ship since KK does less than wholesome things in the book, and I really hope they change the storyline of that night for the show. They could easily adapt it another way...

But I don't really care that he's a bit twisted and a liar. I have to admit I love dark characters. But I guess most people are praising the show for being so soft for lack of a better word.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

I really hope they change the pacing too. In fact, I hope they will have sex in the next episode, then we can move to another storyline :phew: Episode 8 already kinda felt too long to me with all the interrupted moments (especially with these crap excuses every time). Felt a bit like a filler episode sometimes.

2 hours ago, checkmatey said:

I was thinking that too. Kind of disappointing they are not geting more screen time.  I know a lot of fans (and even people on here) are upset with them as a ship since KK does less than wholesome things in the book, and I really hope they change the storyline of that night for the show. They could easily adapt it another way...

But I don't really care that he's a bit twisted and a liar. I have to admit I love dark characters. But I guess most people are praising the show for being so soft for lack of a better word.

Yeah I don't really know what writers planned for Techno/KK. In the 4 first episodes, it seemed like they were gonna get some screen time but then they disappeared for the 4 following episodes...Anyway, if they intend to keep their first night as it was written in the novel, I won't even watch the spin-off if it's ever made.

I like KK's personnality too (so far). Yes, he schemes a lot but not in a harmful way and he sincerely cares for Techno. However, again, if the writers stick to the novel for their storyline, that will change the way I see him and there's no way I'll keep supporting such a character.

Archived