[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I feel faint. I think I'm heading for a diabetic coma. I need to rewatch TWM and balance it all out... Later

Yeah it's nice we have that balance...cause LBC will cause you to loose your teeth it's so sweet...TWM is nice balance..of course if you follow the other two RW  cpls...there is no return from candy land ...:lol: It's like Willy Wonka took over...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is it just me or did anyone else find Ping's little dance after he peed weird. I've never seen a guy do that before.  :joy:

I thought it was funny. But i guess we all have our little crazy things what we like to do and what doesn't make sence.:D

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Honestly... I've seen weirder things happen in real life. In terms of the novel... have no clue. The series is known to change things so this could be a changed scene. The kiss didn't feel like it came out of nowhere to me. I can see the progression.

Tin kissing Can is a result of a corruption of his feelings and thoughts. He might have preferred it was Pete but here is the only other person that affects his life in anyway. Can is the only other person that is close to Tin right now even if it is in an antagonistic way (which in itself is very sad).

Can and Tin have been building to some sort of emotional climax from the start. Yet despite Can's physical response (the punch), Tin has never responded to Can physically but emotionally (his conversation with his mirror). This shows that Can has managed to breech Tin's walls (thought I truly think he is not aware of this as yet). 

So when faced with Can's verbal assault on a sore spot in his life, Tin retaliated as he always has. Sure a kiss is physical, but in this case it is about what that kiss represents emotionally. 

Tin is just another type of casanova, the cool/cold one. He doesn't need his fists when his words have power. Look at Ae, decimated by him in just a couple of sentences. He really hits you where it hurt the most. This would hurt Can because it is his first and he lost it to the person he hates the most. The kiss he has been saving for the girl he may one day love... given to the boy he hates. If that isn't revenge, I don't know what is. And it was served so cold too. All Can could do was fret... Poor baby.

Haha now I want to know what weirder things you've seen in real life! :D  

As for the rest of your message, it's good thinking however I honestly think it's a personal interpretation as the novel/show is not meant to be that deep. Tin fits a huge shojo/bl stereotype the rich, cold-hearted (or so it seems) arrogant guy that has a heavy background with treason etc. I mean just now I could think of at least 6 characters I know with the exact same treats. And I bet there's way more. I highly doubt the writer thought that much about Tin's pstchology when she created him.

It's a kind of another trope for BL to have plot holes in the story and out of the blue kisses but Ae and Pete's story is well build up, with a good pacing and logicak progression. The first kiss happened at the exact right time. In comparison, Tin/Can's one felt like writers didn't really bother to put that much effort.

27 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

Haha now I want to know what weirder things you've seen in real life! :D  

As for the rest of your message, it's good thinking however I honestly think it's a personal interpretation as the novel/show is not meant to be that deep. Tin fits a huge shojo/bl stereotype the rich, cold-hearted (or so it seems) arrogant guy that has a heavy background with treason etc. I mean just now I could think of at least 6 characters I know with the exact same treats. And I bet there's way more. I highly doubt the writer thought that much about Tin's pstchology when she created him.

It's a kind of another trope for BL to have plot holes in the story and out of the blue kisses but Ae and Pete's story is well build up, with a good pacing and logicak progression. The first kiss happened at the exact right time. In comparison, Tin/Can's one felt like writers didn't really bother to put that much effort.

Lol, I try not to get too deep but it's my Literature background. I analyse everything about the characters because that's my favorite thing to do. And it is all about how I see them, I admit that freely. :lol: Still, I try to focus on the fluff because when I start digging too deep, I drive myself crazy. It's why I only have an associates degree in the stuff. Also I tend to 'argue' for lack of a better word when someone doesn't see something the way I see it even though it is stupid because we are all different. I drive Dee crazy and when he sees me getting my back up about it, he reminds me that it's just my perspective. It's a trait about myself I hate but I can't seem to help it. It drives me nuts...:cry:

48 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Lol, I try not to get too deep but it's my Literature background. I analyse everything about the characters because that's my favorite thing to do. And it is all about how I see them, I admit that freely. :lol: Still, I try to focus on the fluff because when I start digging too deep, I drive myself crazy. It's why I only have an associates degree in the stuff. Also I tend to 'argue' for lack of a better word when someone doesn't see something the way I see it even though it is stupid because we are all different. I drive Dee crazy and when he sees me getting my back up about it, he reminds me that it's just my perspective. It's a trait about myself I hate but I can't seem to help it. It drives me nuts...:cry:

Hahaha but why do you hate it? I'm the same! :D I like discuss/argue about things a lot! And I also have a literature background (I even was a literature teacher for a short time once). I wouldn't say I'm trying to change someone's mind though. I actually like when people don't agree with me but can defend their opinion with arguments. It often leads to very interesting conversations! 

But as most BL tend to carry the same stereotypes/tropes I find it a bit less stimulating to argue about the story. The social aspect of these tropes is very interesting however :lol:

49 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

Hahaha but why do you hate it? I'm the same! :D I like discuss/argue about things a lot! And I also have a literature background (I even was a literature teacher for a short time once). I wouldn't say I'm trying to change someone's mind though. I actually like when people don't agree with me but can defend their opinion with arguments. It often leads to very interesting conversations! 

But as most BL tend to carry the same stereotypes/tropes I find it a bit less stimulating to argue about the story. The social aspect of these tropes is very interesting however :lol:

I hate it because I can get carried away and not everyone understands. I get so excited that they think I'm trying to push my opinions on them which is actually not the case. I also like when people don't agree with me and it becomes a great debate. Ahhh! I get so excited about it. I think because of that people are turned off and so I started to hate that about myself... 

Isn't that true about BL thought. I agree with you too. Only I started focusing on the characters themselves because I love analysing characters and their relationships. Most of these characters have traits in common but so do all of us as humans. I love it when the author builds a great character that I can deconstruct their actions and traits. LS is what got me into looking at the social aspects of a BL story. They were the first one to push into unknown territory imo without being a completely reality focused BL like TWM or GayOk. It's why, when I found out it was the same director, I looked forward to watching LBC.

5 hours ago, deltos said:

Ok..because I can't shut my brain down this morning/evening...I think there are levels of BL fans ( feel free to add more - and this is for fun don't nobody get their boxers/briefs/panties in a bunch !!:tounge_wink:)

WHAT KIND OF BL FAN ARE YOU ?©

1) Novel Fans:  This novel is cannon...it's perfect I want to see everything I've read in the drama series - don't leave anything out - the good the bad and the ugly. I want it all !.

2) Drama Fans: This drama is cannon. I love the way the story is being told...I don't care what's in the novel- haven't read it and prolly won't read it ..just tell the story on  screen.

3  Drama & Series Fan:  I like both-I don't care if something from the novel is left out and I don't mind if there is something new in the drama. Just make me smile and sigh.

4) Character Fans:  I'm glad the characters look just like they were described in the novel..they look like the novel cover ! Keep the hairstyle the same. 

5)Actor Fan: They are the rainbows, fluff and unicorns of actors. I will watch anything they act in and follow them to the ends of the galaxy. They are cuteness personified how could they be born of a human they were just sent down from ________ in perfect form. 

6) Pretties Fan; Don't care about the novel, the drama series, or anything else...I just watch it for the pretty boys..and when the series is over - I say thanks for the fish and move on to another set of pretties.

7) Writers Fan: I read everything written by this author. They have such deep insight into the world of BL and know what they are writing about. They are cannon.

8) Lurker Fan - I just saw a clip of a series on YT an decided to watch - don't know nothing about anything I just read the forums to see what people say - they too deep into this shite for me.  I have no time to care.

9) Data Fan - ask me anything you want to know I can tell you how any times each character blinked their eyes, the color of the walls of each scene and what was on them, and I memorize the dialog from each episode. And I can compare and contrast any BL series. Data is cannon,

And of course, within each category, there are sub categories.. btw did anyone notice the number of Beatles posters on the wall of pond and Ae's dorm room ? So odd. .:joy: 

I can say that I am lil bit Drama series fan mix with actor fan, and few of Data Fan. Hahaha.

Anyway, this episode is all sweet just like candy. I might get diabetes frome their sweetness. :D

Anyway, anyone have link for Together With Me the series with engsub? Thank you.

49 minutes ago, Aginggie said:

Anyway, anyone have link for Together With Me the series with engsub? Thank you.

Official links has engsub. It's just not like with LBC, sub already put into the video. So there is no unsub version on line tv as i can see.;)

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is it just me or did anyone else find Ping's little dance after he peed weird. I've never seen a guy do that before.  :joy:

I’ve only seen guys doing the Urinal Dance when drunk :lol: I was like damn dude you doing the most !

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok off topic but had to share this on here. It now has english subs but we all knew what it said. :heart:

They're now official family members. :D

Hide contents

Yaaaaas Welcome new family members...so now

Spoiler

There is BNY, Porsch&Arm, and now Mewart :love:

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Going by what Pete said to himself in the bathroom mirror i believe both of them a "coming to the boil" and ready to boil over. :D

This was a meme series...I dare not post more...this one was the PG one of the bunch...there's that mirror conversation that had me laughing out loud in public...don't know if I dare too....:phew:

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

No way would i stand next to a guy doing the dance. You might end up being his target! :scream:

Yeah .....stand way away... way way...:joy:

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

This was a meme series...I dare not post more...this one was the PG one of the bunch...there's that mirror conversation that had me laughing out loud in public...don't know if I dare too....:phew:

Yeah .....stand way away... way way...:joy:

It been a about a month since i played, but you want to play a game of Truth or Dare? :P

Archived