[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Tin-Can: as I have mentioned before I am not invested in them. Their scene was definitely weird in my opinion, because Can's rant did not warrant a forced/stolen kiss by Tin. It felt unnatural and blah! And as I also have mentioned, I will have to wait and see...they aren't doing it for me.

I can understand why Can went at Tin. It's like when you see that person that gets under your skin and every time they are in your vicinity, you just have to take potshots at them.

I think Tin's reaction stemmed not just from Can's digging but also from his feelings over the phone conversation he was having. Can was like the icing on crap cake and Tin reacted in a way he felt would shut Can up and get him to back off. He wasn't wrong because Can was too shocked to do anything but at the same time it's not going to stop Can from coming at him completely because now Can has to revenge his stolen first kiss lol

1 minute ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I can understand why Can went at Tin. It's like when you see that person that gets under your skin and every time they are in your vicinity, you just have to take potshots at them.

I think Tin's reaction stemmed not just from Can's digging but also from his feelings over the phone conversation he was having. Can was like the icing on crap cake and Tin reacted in a way he felt would shut Can up and get him to back off. He wasn't wrong because Can was too shocked to do anything but at the same time it's not going to stop Can from coming at him completely because now Can has to revenge his stolen first kiss lol

Can's behavior I can understand he has a dislike for the rich snob. Tin's reaction was the thing I found a bit weird LOL...just didn't seem like the behavior he would have gone for, he is more about hurting people with words and he's good at it. I guess CAN just makes him crazy and he reacts unexpectedly. I was drinking while watching this, so I probably need to watch it again sober :phew:

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I agree with you and i also think Can is going to go at him again and again if he has to. I will admit that when i first watched Can's reaction to the kiss i was like, what are you complaining about. You've just been kissed straight on the mouth by a handsome guy. What's so bad about that? :P

15 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

11 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Can's behavior I can understand he has a dislike for the rich snob. Tin's reaction was the thing I found a bit weird LOL...just didn't seem like the behavior he would have gone for, he is more about hurting people with words and he's good at it. I guess CAN just makes him crazy and he reacts unexpectedly. I was drinking while watching this, so I probably need to watch it again sober :phew:

I think Tim knew what he was doing...after the kiss he said, " not too bad kissing a guy " even he was surprised.  And of course, you're right he took Can's first kiss..( humm are their more firsts??  LOL ) Tin being who he is...will have to follow up...because he didn't expect the feeling...I think.

I'm rewatching this episode again and got to the point where Pond was talking to ChaAm and Kim walked past. Without even stopping he asked me if that guy had a flower growing out of his "a s s". :joy:

I couldn't stop laughing, but have to say that is what it looks like at a quick glance. 

30 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think Tim knew what he was doing...after the kiss he said, " not too bad kissing a guy " even he was surprised.  And of course, you're right he took Can's first kiss..( humm are their more firsts??  LOL ) Tin being who he is...will have to follow up...because he didn't expect the feeling...I think.

I totally agree that Tin knew what he was doing. This could very well be all part of his, "Prove Can Is Wrong" plan or whatever he was telling his sexy reflection in the shower... I really want to see this one play out and I hope it is Can that affects him so badly that he had that come to Jesus/Buddha cry in the shower.

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm rewatching this episode again and got to the point where Pond was talking to ChaAm and Kim walked past. Without even stopping he asked me if that guy had a flower growing out of his "a s s". :joy:

I couldn't stop laughing, but have to say that is what it looks like at a quick glance. 

Hahahahaha. I had to go look again because apparently I missed that so thanks.:lol: You really made my night :grin:

4 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

Hide contents

God, it's gonna be what some of us feared, right? -_- I guess I'll just have to give up of another couple I really liked at the start lol. Would you have a link to tjis wattpad page by any chance, so I know what to expect exactly? 

As for the episode, difficult to comment without the sub, but I'm under the impression not much happens really. And it's very focused on Pete/Ae, I mean even more than usual. 

I didn't get the Tin/Can scene either but that seemed very off synch for a first kiss. That should have happened in an episode featuring them a bit more imho. Doesn't look like there's much tension there.

The scene with Pong and ChaAim was nice though.

You haven't been around for a bit!  Thought maybe you had to cut the cord due to Ae throwing Pete around like a rag doll in the last ep.

"Spoiler" from Kengkla/Techno wattpad translation and link(18+)

Spoiler

Speaking of inappropriate behavior. . .  Yeah, rapey drunk/sober sex, with tears from sheer over-intoxication on Techno's part and "No, no, don't do that... oh wait that feels good, yes... no, no, not there, oh wait that feels good, yes. . . ". . .bleck!  And there are other upsetting things about the scene as well. . . Let's just say that Technic, imperfect wingman that he is, doesn't stock KK's bag with goodies like Pond does for Ae in episode 9 (probably was Pond, right? Haha).  Obviously, the show won't go into all the details, but I doubt that they will completely change it to the point that they wait until they're both sober and in the mood.

The wattpad "translation" (putting it in quotes, because as baw74 has mentioned, it's almost completely illegible, no offense to the translator, but. . . his English isn't up to the task of erotica, really) is only the sex scenes from LBC.  Even non-sexual dialogue or moments in the middle of sex scenes seem to have been cut.  It doesn't make for good reading.  Haha, just warning you before I give you the link. :joy:   https://www.wattpad.com/634525829-sex-scenes-my-accidental-love-is-you 

Ae/Pete and Pond are my favorite things about this show, so I was perfectly happy with them taking over the whole episode.  But it is true, the other couples appear so sporadically.  They're definitely never going to get the development that Ae and Pete have gotten.  Actually, I was worried that the back half of the season would show less and less of the main pair, so I'm glad they're just kind of covering the other stories in snippets.  Better than the alternative, just snippets of Ae/Pete.  Still hoping we won't have many/any super-light Ae/Pete episodes. 

4 hours ago, deltos said:

WTD....TWM...M-o-u-s-e...Time fo LBC !  This working on Friday sucks..:lol:

@Kim Soo-Lee

Hide contents

We have new members of the family...MA confessed - got vid

Are you talking about their vlog?  I didn't search very hard (not as big on following irl stuff), so I didn't come across anything with subs.  I still fall into the "best fanservice ever" camp for now.  But they really are too much.  :joy:  Maybe I'm taking my pragmatism too far, just this once. 

Yay TWM!

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Love the condo, even if it is a little on the small size.

Nicer than where I lived in university!  And anyway, best that it's not too incredibly posh.  Ae would die of inadequacy.  He may have even commented on how fancy it was during this ep (must wait for subs to know). 

4 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Nicer than where I lived in university!  And anyway, best that it's not too incredibly posh.  Ae would die of inadequacy.  He may have even commented on how fancy it was during this ep (must wait for subs to know). 

That's true about Ae. He seems to be a little self conscious about the wealth gap. I hope he gets over that as it doesn't  and shouldn't matter in a relationship. 

When i was at university my parents wouldn't let me stay on my own in a dorm or in a condo. :tears:

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I sort of felt that Tin's motivation was two-fold.  Sure, he wanted Can to shut up.  But why?  This is the second time that Can has really hit on the "truth" of what's going on with Tin when he's upset.  First, the awesome punching scene, when Can immediately knew that Tin was jealous of Ae and Pete's relationship.  And now, Can has honed in on the fact that Tin truly does feel unloved by his family, from overhearing just a bit of the conversation.  Sure, he was insulting him. . . but TWICE he knew exactly what was going on in Tin's head.  I think Tin is a little impressed by this guy who seems to get him without even trying.

And Tin has had dating a guy on his mind.  Sure, he doesn't love Pete "in that way", but I believe if Pete had taken him up on his offer last episode, he would have actually given dating him a shot, because he really didn't want to lose Pete as his only friend.  He told Pete it wasn't a joke.  Tin already got himself to a "not 100% straight" place.  Maybe he has also been wanting to test that out.  

45 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Are you talking about their vlog?  I didn't search very hard (not as big on following irl stuff), so I didn't come across anything with subs.  I still fall into the "best fanservice ever" camp for now.  But they really are too much.  :joy:  Maybe I'm taking my pragmatism too far, just this once. 

Yay TWM!

A fan had subbed a segment, but took it down because it was interfering with the views on the original vlog...which was considerate of her.  Oh It stopped being fan service s a long long  time ago... :tounge_wink:.  

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

A fan had subbed a segment, but took it down because it was interfering with the views on the original vlog...which was considerate of her.  Oh It stopped being fan service s a long long  time ago... :tounge_wink:.  

I'm on the very edge of my life being consumed right now... I can't justify following another forum. I'm keeping a stiff arm out - keeping MaxTul at a distance. I'll watch the show - but I fear I'll slip into massive Kool-Aide overload on these two and my heart will be broken in the end.  I don't need another Addicted!

(I'm so late to the MaxTul game but.... they're too much!)

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yep. They said they would upload the segment again when the vlog reached 14000 views, if i remember right. 

Definitely stopped fan servicing a long time ago...well kept open secret...

5 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm on the very edge of my life being consumed right now... I can't justify following another forum. I'm keeping a stiff arm out - keeping MaxTul at a distance. I'll watch the show - but I fear I'll slip into massive Kool-Aide overload on these two and my heart will be broken in the end.  I don't need another Addicted!

(I'm so late to the MaxTul game but.... they're too much!)

C'mon in the water is fine...nothing like a " deep water" ship to keep the blood pumping...and about that stiff arm ?  uh huh well...don't look now...you drank the koolaide when you binged twm2...see this is diff from addicted because there's no delulu...:joy:

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. They said they would upload the segment again when the vlog reached 14000 views, if i remember right. 

Definitely stopped fan servicing a long time ago...well kept open secret...

Right and it's close to 9k now...yup !

Archived