Quantcast
Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)


Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

One of best scenes.. :wub::wub: Love by chance

 

You like to look at martyred? My poor Pete, how sometimes the world is cruel with you! Hopefully, your personnal angel is here to protect you (sometimes a bit late, but thanks to Can for phoning!!!)

 

I ask myself why when they were both in the room, Ae put a towel to overlaid Pete, while his shirt is still flooded? The best way to make him ill...Ae's angel, you are here to protect, not the opposite! :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

cr:twitter There's a beautiful BL " first night " bubble floating over all  the BL lands... and I for one am not going to prick it !    

13 minutes ago, henry249 said:

 

Well. Spoiler ahead.

  Reveal hidden contents

According to the novel, a lot of things already happened in that night (before the waking up in the morning).

It's the first time that Ae saw another side of Pete's characters, which Pete had never showed to anyone else before.

It's also the first time Ae admitted to himself that he really had some "dirty" thoughts with Pete.

I don't think they will include these things in the series though. But, who knows?!!!

 

Yep...I read the novel...and No we won't see that and many other things :phew::lol:

 

19 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

DON'T subscrib to any social media (not because i'm an asocial guy, but all those media are too intrusive, so i try to save a little part of my private life). No-one Mel_Rios links posted was available for my country. It's not a problem cause there is a long time i know that. I was glad for two first eps to get access because someone thinked to international fan, but i made not (long) hope this will continue, and bingo! When i made a free connection, fb always asked me to subcrib, until a big add for them hide all, so i must give up! Sometimes, i just need to subscrib for tell them what i am thinking of their method (and all money affair they don't respect into Europa), but i know if i do only one time, i will be their "victim". So NO, NOT ME!!!

 

I'll keep you in mind when I get links...for this drama they are really caring about the international fan intentionally so they are making access  to the series and subs so much easier.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, henry249 said:

 

Well. Spoiler ahead.

  Reveal hidden contents

According to the novel, a lot of things already happened in that night (before the waking up in the morning).

It's the first time that Ae saw another side of Pete's characters, which Pete had never showed to anyone else before.

It's also the first time Ae admitted to himself that he really had some "dirty" thoughts with Pete.

I don't think they will include these things in the series though. But, who knows?!!!

 

Based on my own experiences at that age, i don't think they'll show that or be specific about events either. Might be to hot for some people to handle. ;) :phew:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

don't believe in any form of violence, but i could make an exception in Trump's case and make contact between his face and my fist. :angry:

 

To be in front of a dilemma isn't something easy to solve, and mostly depending of circumstances. Make an exception is to enter into a vicious circle (IMO), where it is impossible to make it back. That's why i prefer to have envy to do it but never join act to my thoughts, cause i didn't want to have regret. When it is for a boy's fight, it can to be seen as something not important, but when it is for a lethal sentence, this is not the same heavy load to support, even a long time after! I think it must be better to put Trump into psychiatrist hands than doing justice by yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, deltos said:

'll keep you in mind when I get links...for this drama they are really caring about the international fan intentionally so they are making access  to the series and subs so much easier

 

I think so, but maybe i came too early for international links! You can thanks production from me for their attentiveness for inter fans, and so fast subbing, if you have the possibilities. I'm used to (patiently) wait for everything, so when it's for something great (as this serie), it's a lot better! And thanks for your concern for next links!:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else like Can's slow talking friend? I thought the character would be a little irritating, but i'm getting quite attached to him. When they were eating at the table and started to lean in waiting for him to finish what he was saying, i found myself doing to same thing. I've never come across an Asian that talks so slow. Normally we're pretty fast talkers. At least i am when speaking Korean. English not so much. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

This songg :bawling:

From Lovesick. 

 

 

33 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Does anyone else like Can's slow talking friend? I thought the character would be a little irritating, but i'm getting quite attached to him. When they were eating at the table and started to lean in waiting for him to finish what he was saying, i found myself doing to same thing. I've never come across an Asian that talks so slow. Normally we're pretty fast talkers. At least i am when speaking Korean. English not so much. 

He talks pretty slow in any language I think...LOL. Yeah he's growing on me...a nice comedic relief and direct opposite of his hyper best friend.  Wonder what's going to happen when Can gets his Tin?:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Yup, not happening. You can even tell that Ae looks at her nonchalantly, unlike how he looks at Pete the first time.

Not going to happen. I don't know why they always have to introduce a female to stir things up. It would be more interesting if they introduced another guy instead. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against females. I have many females friends who are awesome, but it still irritates me a little. I'll zip it and see how it plays out. :vicx: :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not going to happen. I don't know why they always have to introduce a female to stir things up. It would be more interesting if they introduced another guy instead. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against females. I have many females friends who are awesome, but it still irritates me a little. I'll zip it and see how it plays out. :vicx: :D

Interestingly enough , I was having this exact conversation today with a writer friend of mine who explained, that  it's a plot device and a trope that appears in most BL series.  How else will one male ( usually str8) character reconcile the feelings he has for another guy ?  Like you, I think another guy could do the same thing ( aka DBM). But somehow the one male character has to act against a female to confirm/recognize/accept his feels for the other guy. Rather laborious if you ask me; it's never pretty  and there's never a Yiwha around to balance things..:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Interestingly enough , I was having this exact conversation today with a writer friend of mine who explained, that  it's a plot device and a trope that appears in most BL series.  How else will one male ( usually str8) character reconcile the feelings he has for another guy ?  Like you, I think another guy could do the same thing ( aka DBM). But somehow the one male character has to act against a female to confirm/recognize/accept his feels for the other guy. Rather laborious if you ask me; it's never pretty  and there's never a Yiwha around to balance things..:lol:

Makes sense i suppose. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a storyline where the "straight" guy turns out to be "gay" for just that one person and straight for everyone else.  :angry:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...