Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Love By Chance The Series

Episode 3

(Friday, 17 August 2018)

LINE TV Thailand

International Release

Part 1/4 tv.line.me/embed/3739050

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739051 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739068 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739109 

(Please, watch the episodes from here to support this Series)

Remember that the Eng Subs will be add by tomorrow in the same links

Activate CC to view the subtitles

Dk0IDyhUwAAvE8z.jpg:large

Cheers...!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This Ep. 3 is so good, and full of different kinds of emotion.

I thank myself for having invested time to learn the beautiful Thai language so that I can now watch the series from gmm25 livestream and don't need to suffer from waiting for the sub. Of course I need to watch the subbed version again and again for many times because this Ep.3 is sooo goood.

I nearly cried when Pete was beaten. Trump is probably the most-hated person in the BL world right now.

My heart did stop for several beats watching the scene Ae cuddles his niece. The sweetness is overload.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henry249 said:

This Ep. 3 is so good, and full of different kinds of emotion.

I thank myself for having invested time to learn the beautiful Thai language so that I can now watch the series from gmm25 livestream and don't need to suffer from waiting for the sub. Of course I need to watch the subbed version again and again for many times because this Ep.3 is sooo goood.

I nearly cried when Pete was beaten. Trump is probably the most-hated person in the BL world right now.

My heart did stop for several beats watching the scene Ae cuddles his niece. The sweetness is overload.

I don't believe in any form of violence, but i could make an exception in Trump's case and make contact between his face and my fist. :angry:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't believe in any form of violence, but i could make an exception in Trump's case and make contact between his face and my fist. :angry:

He makes me think of BDSM with no "safe word ".... on the other hand...a good actor if we despise him this much !

• Like 1

Am I the only one that had a  Frame/Book ( MIR2) flashback for the end scene of LBC overlaid with the Love Sick OST ?:crazy: It perhaps was the best MindF****  to happen in a BL....:lol::)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, deltos said:

He makes me think of BDSM with no "safe word ".... on the other hand...a good actor if we despise him this much !

I always find bullies to be sad individuals, but in this character P’Trump seems to have a very bad anger problem. I hope we get some back story on him as the program continues. As for the actor, he’s probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I always find bullies to be sad individuals, but in this character P’Trump seems to have a very bad anger problem. I hope we get some back story on him as the program continues. As for the actor, he’s probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet. :)

From an acting standpoint I wonder where he found those emotions...If he was 30, I'd say he would have enough life experience to pull from..then again...we just don't know...he has psycho down pat....  There is a reason for him being that way...only I can't remember from the novel why. That didn't stick...but what did...:phew:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

From an acting standpoint I wonder where he found those emotions...If he was 30, I'd say he would have enough life experience to pull from..then again...we just don't know...he has psycho down pat....  There is a reason for him being that way...only I can't remember from the novel why. That didn't stick...but what did...:phew:

I’m sure the director helped bring out his “emotions”. He’s doing a really good job at directing all the actors in their close contact scenes. I’m sure most of them were extremely nervous at getting so close to another male. ;) :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I’m sure most of them were extremely nervous at getting so close to another male. ;) :D

Yep

Spoiler

not every cpl can be Mewart...;)

the director is guiding them well..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yep

Reveal hidden contents

not every cpl can be Mewart...;)

the director is guiding them well..

That is so true on both counts.