Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

1 hour ago, henry249 said:

Dn-5jedUUAArN_x.jpg

Look like someone is really excited and looking forward to his first time! :love:

I hope he remembers to "clean the spot" like he said in the script. :joy:

Mind you, i'm still trying to work out what "spot" they were talking about. I can probably guess, but you never know in a drama. It might end up being his "belly button". :tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

24 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope they hold off on some of these award shows until next month. Kim and I will be in Thailand then. 

Question...I know that Saint is with a different agency and that's why he is barely with the other boys, but what about the one who plays Tin (I forget is he Mean or Plan LOL) 

It would be nice if they were all under the same company just to avoid 2Moon like issues :phew:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Question...I know that Saint is with a different agency and that's why he is barely with the other boys, but what about the one who plays Tin (I forget is he Mean or Plan LOL) 

It would be nice if they were all under the same company just to avoid 2Moon like issues :phew:

To be honest with them being in Thailand i'm not sure who's signed up with who, but i'm certain someone on here will have that information. 

It would be nice to have them all under one agency, but it really doesn't work that way. An agency isn't going to sign up a group of actors on mass, based on 1 drama. They normally sign them up based on a number of factors, talent. looks, promotability etc.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope he remembers to "clean the spot" like he said in the script. :joy:

Mind you, i'm still trying to work out what "spot" they were talking about. I can probably guess, but you never know in a drama. It might end up being his "belly button". :tounge_wink:

I just wish they would use grown up words instead of these oblique references to random parts of the body....then we could just google the word and get a definition....:yum:  I'm going with the " spot " being the  Ear...yes, that's it, the Ear.  :phew:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Mean has a different agency too. It appears that they miss some key engagements..and yeah it does have a 2M feel to it...:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, deltos said:

I just wish they would use grown up words instead of these oblique references to random parts of the body....then we could just google the word and get a definition....:yum:  I'm going with the " spot " being the  Ear...yes, that's it, the Ear.  :phew:

That's it...the ear. You're absolutely right. That's why they need the butter. It can be a pretty tight fit trying to get your thing in the ear. :D 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Mean has a different agency too. It appears that they miss some key engagements..and yeah it does have a 2M feel to it...:mellow:

It is sad that these agencies can't work together on some of these key engagements, but sometimes it comes down to good old rivalry. They want the "top" spot for their client and that can cause a problem sometimes when they don't want to share that "top" spot. 

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

To be honest with them being in Thailand i'm not sure who's signed up with who, but i'm certain someone on here will have that information. 

It would be nice to have them all under one agency, but it really doesn't work that way. An agency isn't going to sign up a group of actors on mass, based on 1 drama. They normally sign them up based on a number of factors, talent. looks, promotability etc.

Oh I know, just figured it would be easy to just have a bunch of talented kids from the same company making it easier for everyone LOL...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's it...the ear. You're absolutely right. That's why they need the butter. It can be a pretty tight fit trying to get your thing in the ear. :D 

That's for sure..you know how ears are...and you shouldn't put random things in your ear. Only approved things...the butter will help definitely !:joy:

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It is sad that these agencies can't work together on some of these key engagements, but sometimes it comes down to good old rivalry. They want the "top" spot for their client and that can cause a problem sometimes when they don't want to share that "top" spot. 

I think sometimes they don't trust the system. If the series goes flat..their client won't suffer because there is backup..if the series is a hit like LBC...they try and make it work as they can..and the bottom line is...it's all about $$$$...where and how can their client ( and them) make the most...the market to support their clients requires branding... they don't get that from a fan meet..

• Like 1

I must be getting old. I'll never understand the ripped jeans fashion. I get a rip in my jeans they got thrown out and i buy a new pair.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I must be getting old. I'll never understand the ripped jeans fashion. I get a rip in my jeans they got thrown out and i buy a new pair.

You must be... because from my perspective...:phew:  having said that...I own a bunch or ripped jeans...where I'm going determines the extent of the rip !  They've been around for a long while...:lol:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think fashion has nothing to do with age. It's just preference, I guess.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aginggie said:

I think fashion has nothing to do with age. It's just preference, I guess.

You might be right. I suppose i'm just way to picky. I have all my clothes in my closets in strict order by type and colour. :flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, readlire92 said:

Really?? 

I don't think Frank is a good looking guy! but i'm not thai :P or maybe because i did not like his acting that he doesn't seem good looking to me :phew:

Perth is perfect for this role :wub: Actually every cast in this series fits his/her role perfectly! even side casts (Good, Champ, Tech'nic, Pete's mum, etc.. )

I'm totally agree with you, for Frank, I don't find that he is a good looking guy, there is something I don't like in the form of his face, and don't let me start on his way of acting.

For Perth, I know I find him cute but not handsome. But he is so Ae that I found him perfect for the role (like the side cast) and are giggling when he is on screen.

3 hours ago, henry249 said:

Spoiler

Dn-5jedUUAArN_x.jpg

Look like someone is really excited and looking forward to his first time! :love:

Oooh yeah, and I'm looking forward the next episode with a lot of impatience ... :w00t:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deltos said:

You must be... because from my perspective...:phew:  having said that...I own a bunch or ripped jeans...where I'm going determines the extent of the rip !  They've been around for a long while...:lol:

You really should patch that one hole though... :D

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ohhh he can't do that! That's his visa free entry point! :joy:

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Well I won't be able to....hear. You know how ears go. :phew:

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ohhh he can't do that! That's his visa free entry point! :joy:

You know I can't breathe...LMAO....Visa Free ?  Oh no honey...nothing is free and you MUST have a visa applied for 6 months in advance.

• LOL 4