Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

I can't stop rewatching this scene :wub:

Spoiler

Pete is so charming and Ae is deeply in love with him! :rolleyes:

tumblr_pfifk5WdkG1qdlyjwo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pfifk5WdkG1qdlyjwo3_r3_540.gif

tumblr_pfifk5WdkG1qdlyjwo2_r3_540.gif

• Like 3

I Guess since I am nearing 40 years old, I can't see Ae and Pete as sexy (I see them as two cute/gorgeous kids that I ship romantically, but i have no desire to feel any sexual attraction for them). Sometimes I cringe when some older fans (I've seen many women probably in my age range on social media)do see them sexually, but I have to learn with it, since we are visual creatures....anyways, with that said, I find Ae the character (and Perth the actual person) both extremely handsome and one that will probably get better looking with time. He has very strong features and they stand out, so kid has nothing to worry about. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, aniola said:

So so true.:mellow:

Finally someone posted on tumblr gif with this cute moments. Best way to cheer up after thinking about some "fans" behavior.

tumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo8_400.giftumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo7_400.gif(c)

tumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro8_400.giftumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro9_400.gif(c)

Oh my God, I forgot how fun tumblr can be. It's blocked by goverment in my country. And using vpn just make the internet  connection going slower.

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

I Guess since I am nearing 40 years old, I can't see Ae and Pete as sexy (I see them as two cute/gorgeous kids that I ship romantically, but i have no desire to feel any sexual attraction for them). Sometimes I cringe when some older fans (I've seen many women probably in my age range on social media)do see them sexually, but I have to learn with it, since we are visual creatures....anyways, with that said, I find Ae the character (and Perth the actual person) both extremely handsome and one that will probably get better looking with time. He has very strong features and they stand out, so kid has nothing to worry about. 

I agree. I'm still the right side of 30 (i really must update my profile picture one day) and like you i find both of them handsome and attractive. When i say attractive, i don't mean sexually attractive. That takes it to another level and I've already found my Mr Right. You're right, we are visual creatures and when i look at someone i'm not looking at them in a sexual nature, but visually what i find pleasing to the eye. I have some female friends who are in the modeling field and who to me are extremely beautiful and attractive. I don't find them sexually attractive for obvious reasons.  

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is off topic but thought i would give the link so you guy can read it. :)

I listened to the speech and I found it to be very deep. I personally bias RM and Jin thought I try not to get involved in all the fan wars because I stan quite a lot of groups. I just think the whole competition thing is quite ridiculous. If you listen and you like then just enjoy otherwise move along...

On the LBC front

We may finally get that carrot scene... I'm looking forward to it :blush:

So the kiss was the shut Can up eh... Lmfao what a waste of a first kiss but I'm still excited about it! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

That's awesome ! I have a lot of respect for them and their music !:thumbsup:

South Korea is still a conservative country, but i have a lot of hope in the young people here that things will change as we become more open and accepting. :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I listened to the speech and I found it to be very deep. I personally bias RM and Jin thought I try not to get involved in all the fan wars because I stan quite a lot of groups. I just think the whole competition thing is quite ridiculous. If you listen and you like then just enjoy otherwise move along...

On the LBC front

We may finally get that carrot scene... I'm looking forward to it :blush:

So the kiss was the shut Can up eh... Lmfao what a waste of a first kiss but I'm still excited about it! 

Looks like the next episode is going to another great one. :)

Kiss someone to shut them up???  Now why didn't i think of that before. :rolleyes:

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

What i find sad and annoying is that a lot of "the rivalry" between singers and groups is actually started by the "fans" and not the artists themselves. Unfortunately, the artists then find themselves pulled into a situation they don't want to be in. As i said earlier fans can be great but they can also be a nightmare. 

• Like 3

Now this is interesting and explains a lot. I always assumed they knew Pete from the couple of times he had come by. To think Ae actually went this far in the novel... Wow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

What i find sad and annoying is that a lot of "the rivalry" between singers and groups is actually started by the "fans" and not the artists themselves. Unfortunately, the artists then find themselves pulled into a situation they don't want to be in. As i said earlier fans can be great but they can also be a nightmare. 

Oh you said it. I used to enjoy watching the videos and reading the comments on youtube. I don't do that anymore. There is always someone from another group who feels the need to comment or someone sexualizing the idols in a creepy way or something annoying. I just stop reading the comments and listen to the music. Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death? If they wish to grieve through their music, that is their choice. "Fans" really are a nightmare as you said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Oh you said it. I used to enjoy watching the videos and reading the comments on youtube. I don't do that anymore. There is always someone from another group who feels the need to comment or someone sexualizing the idols in a creepy way or something annoying. I just stop reading the comments and listen to the music. Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death? If they wish to grieve through their music, that is their choice. "Fans" really are a nightmare as you said.

I know they did and i can personally guarantee you that it's total BS what they were saying. :angry: :angry:

A lot of people, in particular the guys in Shinee, were absolutely devastated with what happened to Jong-hyun.  :tears: :tears:

There's no way on this planet they would ever try and capitalise on what happened. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is off topic but thought i would give the link so you guy can read it. :)

I just saw them last weekend in Canada. So amazing. I fangirled like I was 15 again. So embarrassing. It was amazing. Their message is awesome.

Can you believe people were mean to Shinee when they came out with Good Evening and accused them of trying to capitalize on Jonghyun's death

Unbelievable. They're trying to move on. You have to eventually. :/ "Our Page" was dedicated to him though and makes me almost tear up every time.

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae. Perth is not your conventionally good looking guy (I know beauty is subjective). Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy. Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy

Really?? 

I don't think Frank is a good looking guy! but i'm not thai :P or maybe because i did not like his acting that he doesn't seem good looking to me :phew:

59 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae.  Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

Perth is perfect for this role :wub: Actually every cast in this series fits his/her role perfectly! even side casts (Good, Champ, Tech'nic, Pete's mum, etc.. )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, midnightbottle said:

I think they have cast Perth as the right Ae. Perth is not your conventionally good looking guy (I know beauty is subjective). Like if you look at Frank (from "Cause You Are My Boy" series), that is your typical good looking guy. Perth got this boyish charm to him. As Britney once used to say, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". In Perth's case, he is no longer a boy but not quite yet a man.

I am agree to dissagree. I mean, Perth still teenager (17 years old)  in my eyes. And he is undenialable attractive boy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Really?? 

I don't think Frank is a good looking guy! but i'm not thai :P or maybe because i did not like his acting that he doesn't seem good looking to me :phew:

Perth is perfect for this role :wub: Actually every cast in this series fits his/her role perfectly! even side casts (Good, Champ, Tech'nic, Pete's mum, etc.. )

Some people said that Perth is too good looking for Ae (based on Novel). But I am glad perth got the part. He's fit perfectly.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aginggie said:

Some people said that Perth is too good looking for Ae (based on Novel). But I am glad perth got the part. He's fit perfectly.

Ae in the novel is about 168cm, tanned, muscled, and a face with somewhat scary/fierce expression. The soccer team don't dare to joke around with Ae like they do with Can.

Perth is about 176-178cm. He has beautiful and expressive eyes. Perth's also very handsome. So, he's not the exact Ae in the novel, but I believe he has certain parts of Ae's charisma.

• Like 6