Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

5 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Those people are really crazy. There are at least 2 events per week, if you want to see one of them it's easy, you don't need to trespassing.:angry:

Exactly. Going into an educational facility is not only disrupting the actors education,  but your also disrupting the education of all the other students. They're also messing things up for the genuine fans.    

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baw74 said:

But these actors need to be aware and more astute.

I think it's a learning process for them. After this incident I would hope someone would now talk to all of them about what they should and shouldn't post on social media. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, baw74 said:

To be (somewhat) fair - or at least get a full picture - Perth has posted on his Instagram a photo of his school multiple times.  Yes - the fans are in the wrong here.  But these actors need to be aware and more astute.

Yes, they are very young, they have to be more careful with this fame thing.

14 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I wrote a reply out, edited it, edited it some more, rewrote it.... and now just saying this to justify my time spent.

I have nothing else to add.

@deltos loves these stories, though. He lives for nutcase fans.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He does! I'm sure he'll be on here soon. I just jumped on after being to the "little boys room" and now off back to my nice warm bed. I'll be here again later. Bye! 

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

To be (somewhat) fair - or at least get a full picture - Perth has posted on his Instagram a photo of his school multiple times.  Yes - the fans are in the wrong here.  But these actors need to be aware and more astute.

You rang ???   And to that add that some FAN(s) have been calling Title at night on his personal line...yeah it's creepy and you can be sure their parents don't know about it...I think that's why a lot of young actors  here in the US are tutored at the set - to avoid this kind of behavior and  security is hired to protect them from the delusional people. And here I thought we didn't have boundaries in the  US...I can assure you that a " beat down" would have been had at some schools...and students arrested and prosecuted for trespassing depending on the school...parents would have been called...it would have been a real shite show... The Boyz and their management team and parents need to get smart quick...there are 7 episodes to go...not going to get better - it's going to get worse...baby Fujo's are like 3 year olds...scary creatures...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

You rang ???   And to that add that some FAN(s) have been calling Title at night on his personal line...yeah it's creepy and you can be sure their parents don't know about it...I think that's why a lot of young actors  here in the US are tutored at the set - to avoid this kind of behavior and  security is hired to protect them from the delusional people. And here I thought we didn't have boundaries in the  US...I can assure you that a " beat down" would have been had at some schools...and students arrested and prosecuted for trespassing depending on the school...parents would have been called...it would have been a real shite show... The Boyz and their management team and parents need to get smart quick...there are 7 episodes to go...not going to get better - it's going to get worse...baby Fujo's are like 3 year olds...scary creatures...

Fans can be great and some can be an absolute nightmare.

Just recently YG Entertainment here in Seoul had to tell fans of GDragon to stop send him mail, emails etc. He's doing his military service at the minute and these fans are now creating havoc with parts of the militaries communication systems. That's also causing problems for other soldiers getting communications from home and family. 

I wish they would just stop and think about what they're doing. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, doumeki said:

OMG Tin stole Can's  first kiss?  :flushed:

I can't wait to see what the lead up to this is.

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, doumeki said:

That was so damn cruel! I'd like to put him on his "a s s". :angry:

He wouldn't mess with a Korean kid!! :P

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Fans can be great and some can be an absolute nightmare.

Just recently YG Entertainment here in Seoul had to tell fans of GDragon to stop send him mail, emails etc. He's doing his military service at the minute and these fans are now creating havoc with parts of the militaries communication systems. That's also causing problems for other soldiers getting communications from home and family. 

Well when you live in a fantasy world...it all seems so real...the hope that this idol will find you out of the 500K fans and make you his...pfft. Obviously, the only young men in Thailand act in BL.  Why else would they be so sought after...( sarcasm) ?  The worse case for the actors is that they end up in a situation like Captain, b) they really are gay in which case the girls have no chance in hell or c)  there is no "c" it's a sad state of affairs for them.  If you really want to be amused and scared you should log on to the " live streams"...that's a real eye-opener.  Either they are treated like children...or they are solicited. They are not going to stop and think...the actors have to do the thinking for them.

14 minutes ago, doumeki said:

Kind of looks like it might be Tin's first one too...LOL. so it's a win win...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yikes  talk about crazy obsessive behavior. 1) Perth is literally UNDERAGE and shouldn't have to deal with that 2) It is DANGEROUS for anyone to just waltz into a school and do as they please...what if these fans were dangerous 3) This would only make it more difficult for these kids to interact with fans because now the production teams/managers will have to limit their exposure.

Gosh what a bunch of crazy people. :dissapointed:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well when you live in a fantasy world...it all seems so real...the hope that this idol will find you out of the 500K fans and make you his...pfft. Obviously, the only young men in Thailand act in BL.  Why else would they be so sought after...( sarcasm) ?  The worse case for the actors is that they end up in a situation like Captain, b) they really are gay in which case the girls have no chance in hell or c)  there is no "c" it's a sad state of affairs for them.  If you really want to be amused and scared you should log on to the " live streams"...that's a real eye-opener.  Either they are treated like children...or they are solicited. They are not going to stop and think...the actors have to do the thinking for them.

Kind of looks like it might be Tin's first one too...LOL. so it's a win win...

Yea. I heard what happened to Captain. Hopefully he will be able to concentrate of his career and try and put what happened behind him. 

• Like 1

I am glad that the series did not end with AePete being official (this is not a fairy tale :P )

i can't wait to see the development of their relationship!

And i think that it won't be easy for them! They have lived a different life! We saw that Pete's mum is cool while Ae's family is kind of conservative! AND Pete is rich while Ae is poor!

Ae is already insecure because he is not rich!

How this love will survive? 

Spoiler

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I am glad that the series did not end with AePete being official (this is not a fairy tale :P )

i can't wait to see the development of their relationship!

And i think that it won't be easy for them! They have lived a different life! We saw that Pete's mum is cool while Ae's family is kind of conservative! AND Pete is rich while Ae is poor!

Ae is already insecure because he is not rich!

How this love will survive? 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope this rich and poor situation doesn't become an issue between the 2 of them. That would be a downer for me. :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope this rich and poor situation doesn't become an issue between the 2 of them. That would be a downer for me. :(

Let's be optimistic :rolleyes:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Hide contents

This made my day better. :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Makes me feel better! :D

Just now, baw74 said:

This made my day better. :)

And mine!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

So so true.:mellow:

Finally someone posted on tumblr gif with this cute moments. Best way to cheer up after thinking about some "fans" behavior.

tumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo8_400.giftumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo7_400.gif(c)

tumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro8_400.giftumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro9_400.gif(c)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

"Ae's weak parts are physical appearance" I'm like what??? There's nothing wrong with his appearance. I'd date him like a shot. Maybe i should exchange my husband for a younger model. :D 

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I totally understood how the issue cut to his core, even when watching it unsubbed.  Perth has got that special talent - being able to act without saying a word.

I still can't buy that he's "not handsome"... but I admit this wouldn't play as well if they really had someone ugly in that role.  :phew:

• Like 5