[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

(need Viki Pass)

If you want to watch immediatly (outside from free 7 days trial), you must pay. Even it is a cheap cost, i think it is the best way for peoples to watch the series with illegal links! I agree investing companies who do that must be paid, the problem comes from international viewers which are used to watch BL series for free! And immediatly! I guess those who use this way won't last much longer. We already have a few exemples!

On 9/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, gogole mongol said:

Some comments doesn't understand the timeline used for the first s2 eps, so Mame herself said she deliberatly decide to modify the novel

In fact. I didin't like it much. In the begining when I saw the first Tin/Can scene seemed to me that they were continuing from the point they stop in S1, I was happy with that, really. But then they moved backwards and we are in a Universe wich all the events with others characters regarding Tin/Can happened and are kept this way. 

It's a clever move in a hand because it gives a full path from this couple in this season, so if maybe you're a newcomer you wouldn't get lost in following their trajetory, You wouldn't miss a thing.

But c'mon for those like me who watched season one. Why? Why they're remaking almost the same scenes and dinamic we already got in season 1? although I agree that somethings got better. It looks like a waste of time. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, gogole mongol said:

Perth is so good as actor, maybe better than before.

I totally agree. deserves an Oscar, With so little screen time so far, he just managed to caught completely my attetion.

4 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Why they're remaking almost the same scenes and dinamic we already got in season 1?

I agree that old LBC1 viewers can be desoriented, because if you didn't saw Mame comments about the beginning of LBC2, some scenes can be look like distorded ones! I think the reason comes from the international success of the first season, that spread over the whole world, and in consequence, brings a lot of new viewers. It seemed to writer (it is my opinion only) as a necessity to do a sort of summary for newcomers, And the best way was to incorporate new and old moments for the first eps.

The only thing Mame forgotten is the missing message to inform old LBC1 followers for the trick, that iseemed to my eyes as the simple solution. I don't totally see this fact as a real problem, in the way it allow me to have a rethink with the past and finally it is a fine reminder to me. Some will think there is too much flashback, others not enough. Hopefully, we aren't yet robot and this forum allow us to talk about it! That's done and thanks for your comment! 

At last a good ep 6, where things becomes to be more precise (it is the right time because we are theoretically at half of the serie). I don't say more i guess some don't yet saw it! I just regret one thing: each ep is so short! If you remember LBC 1 offer about 45mn, while LBC2 just gives around 30mn. Each time, i'm surprised i have to wait one week more! 

On 9/29/2020 at 6:01 AM, clon_105 said:

Mean in TV Thunder Series "Saneha Sotires" season 3 ep. 1 this week

It is strange that the only moment he have a smile on his face is when he is alone, on second pic, he have a twisted one, third pic he seems to be tormented, and fourth he look as to be not very happy! Straight love is not an easy way too!

• 2 weeks later...

Two different series with two different main roles lives in the same house:

First serie is LBC2, with the Can's house:

knDRo.jpg

LBC2, Can  ep 6, 06:11 (look at the red spot), same dust stain on gate metallic door  as for

second serie My Gear And Your Gown with Itt's house:

neqAb.jpg

MGAYG, Itt  ep 6, 11:54

Again same dust stain, they don't repaint it for the new serie!

A way to save money or not enough time for let new painting to dry between two filming?

Other similarities:

-same ep number

-both scene filmed by night 

-both have same "63" number

It is well a Wabi Sabi production!

• 2 weeks later...

It's not unusual to use same building in different series. Even for different production companies. Actually i think that some houses or places rent specifically for such purpose (for shooting).

On 10/28/2020 at 11:22 AM, gogole mongol said:

A way to save money or not enough time for let new painting to dry between two filming?

On 11/5/2020 at 12:57 PM, gogole mongol said:

Is P'New have budget problem?

Well, i pretty sure they had to pay every time they shoot in those places. So i don't see how it's a money saving.:P

• 3 weeks later...

Just hope (eventually) if there's s3 (as last LBC2 image suppose), the season will be managed better than the last one! With s1, we constantly were into it, while s2 let us perpetually wait for something that never comes! Have wait 13 eps for finally see a smile on Ae's face, woooowwww, don't do it again, please!

• Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Archived