[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

47 minutes ago, baw74 said:

If your couple isn't in the episode, @deltos, I'm gonna have to believe the director and GMMTV are trolling you hard.  :lol:

Meanwhile - I have a bloody nose I need to take care of after the AePete/TinCan scenes...

I'm ready with my pitchfork cause I need some Kla/No action (:sweatingbullets:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, baw74 said:

If your couple isn't in the episode, @deltos, I'm gonna have to believe the director and GMMTV are trolling you hard.  :lol:

Meanwhile - I have a bloody nose I need to take care of after the AePete/TinCan scenes...

Yeah I'm sensing that and it doesn't make me happy...and they will be read righteously I can assure you..nothing worse than a Queen scorned...:naughty:

...you need something for that nose? I can run to the drugstore for ya !!!  :tounge_wink:

46 minutes ago, baw74 said:

More like Kla/NO, if you know what I mean... :lol:

Yes, No, Maybe...just give up a little sum sum...:lol:

So many things to look forward and I am too excited for the next episode.. dancing2aniom7-1.gif

1) Ae-Pete the wrist-grab and the dorm scene. *dead* Sure, Pond is not going to miss this opportunity to tease Ae. I am still a bit sad that Ae-Pete scenes are getting reduced little by little.

2) Can- From getting shocked to be kissed at, to now asking for it himself. What happened in the middle. *curious* I sense more Tin-Can scenes this episode.

3) H5J9h0O.jpg

Oh This Look... Techno... Run Away... heh.

They are the opposites that attract couple no. Techno is too innocent for this world and Kengkla is too manipulating for his own good. Why am I getting the feeling that there might be only 2 scenes of this couple..

3 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

So many things to look forward and I am too excited for the next episode.. dancing2aniom7-1.gif

1) Ae-Pete the wrist-grab and the dorm scene. *dead* Sure, Pond is not going to miss this opportunity to tease Ae. I am still a bit sad that Ae-Pete scenes are getting reduced little by little.

2) Can- From getting shocked to be kissed at, to now asking for it himself. What happened in the middle. *curious* I sense more Tin-Can scenes this episode.

3) H5J9h0O.jpg

Oh This Look... Techno... Run Away... heh.

They are the opposites that attract couple no. Techno is too innocent for this world and Kengkla is too manipulating for his own good. Why am I getting the feeling that there might be only 2 scenes of this couple..

Why am I getting that this maybe the ONLY scene. :joy: I' m waiting to be surprised.

40 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well elephants love any kind of nuts, so who knows. :joy:

Well did  you know today is National Nut Day in the US ?  ( really).  So grab your favorite nut and crack it ! :tounge_xd:

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

Why am I getting that this maybe the ONLY scene. :joy: I' m waiting to be surprised.

Well did  you know today is National Nut Day in the US ?  ( really).  So grab your favorite nut and crack it ! :tounge_xd:

Lets not start cracking Ae/Perth's nuts yet, wait till his next BDAY please :phew::lol:

24 minutes ago, aniola said:

But they could left morning scene for ep.13.:phew:

I meant in the whole series. After that, there might not be any continuation with them. We have to wait for the spinoff.

We have seen all the scenes from the first trailer I think. Only Tin-Can kiss in his house is remaining.. For the 13th and 14th episodes most things might be new.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

For sure there will be 2 scenes.. Bed scene and the morning after.. m_ecc48862849230d87cca3ab1c88b283a.gif

Oh don't tease. me !   Well I suppose as long as they include a sun glare and perhaps a scene of the ceiling or a shirt on a chair ...I can assume the rest.  :joy:  I'm hoping they just finish the scene in one episode...don't drag it over to another episode I have no more patience. 

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

Lets not start cracking Ae/Perth's nuts yet, wait till his next BDAY please :phew::lol:

I'm sure they are active...BDay has nothing to do with it...fair game  - release the Kraken !!!:joy:

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Like for real? The amount of national days you guys have... Barefoot day, this day, that day... Is it even necessary?

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Oh don't tease. me !   Well I suppose as long as they include a sun glare and perhaps a scene of the ceiling or a shirt on a chair ...I can assume the rest.  :joy:  I'm hoping they just finish the scene in one episode...don't drag it over to another episode I have no more patience. 

Tell me about it... They were the couple I was really into from the start besides AP. You know things are bad when the ship I set sail after (TC) has passed them ages ago and already rounded the buoy like 20 times. Jeez.

15 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Like for real? The amount of national days you guys have... Barefoot day, this day, that day... Is it even necessary?

I know. They seem to have a national holiday for everything you can think of. :P

I'm waiting for them to announce a Donald J Trump National Holiday. :blink:

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I meant in the whole series. After that, there might not be any continuation with them.

I hope it not like that.:huh:

Btw, there are some mystery here. Because from MV we have:

Spoiler

tumblr_pebzlpX1uz1r9cisqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pgc1t7F50N1r9cisqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pebzlpX1uz1r9cisqo5_r1_540.gif

1 vs 2&3 - different rooms (beds) and different clothes.

Maybe they changed Techno's t-shirt (because previous one was dirty?) and went into KK-house?

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

We have seen all the scenes from the first trailer I think. Only Tin-Can kiss in his house is remaining..  For the 13th and 14th episodes most things might be new.

Ae's birthday! I'm waiting for Ae's birthday.^_^

There are still enough little scenes (mostly TinCan) from the trailer and MVs that we didn't see.

I just love LBC OSTs so much, so couldn't resist to rewatch MVs once again.:rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yaasssss !!! Dude I've loving this....

21 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Hey...I don't make them...and today really is National Nut Day...get your favorite nut and do something with it...I like Walnuts..:phew:

23 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Tell me about it... They were the couple I was really into from the start besides AP. You know things are bad when the ship I set sail after (TC) has passed them ages ago and already rounded the buoy like 20 times. Jeez.

KT are in what as know as Dry Dock...they are still sanding the hull...no way is that ship ready for the water...:joy:  I'm just glad

something new has come along...to fill in the gap..and that ship is already sailing in deep water after one episode...so, when KT is ready...I'll slide them in..at this point...it will be a raft. :rolleyes:

screen-shot-2018-10-22-at-4-25-00-pm.png

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm waiting for them to announce a Donald J Trump National Holiday. :blink:

<sigh> We already have a President's Day in February - it's a great day to buy Appliances on sale. Need a refrigerator ?  :joy:

13 minutes ago, aniola said:

Btw, there are some mystery here. Because from MV we have:

I think #2 is a dream sequence to throw us off....:joy: #1 & #3 could be the same scene...the question remains - is all of that Season 1

ie. the next 3 episodes...or are they some times in the near/far/future in a land far far away where no man has travel before ?:D

Archived