Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

latest trailer before first episode next sunday ! looking forward, aey is sweet, keep worrying that he may hurt pete if he "attack" him by the back...=p

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Great job opening this thread here for this upcoming BoysLove Series from Thailand...!!

The pre-screening of EP 1 was yesterday in the head quarters of 9 MCOT Channel in Bangkok with only 200 people...!!

33020180_649354488740961_906766151082154

Those lucky ones...!!

DeA5S3YVAAAjdMA.jpg:large

Tomorrow Sunday 27 May EP 1 airs on MCOT... and on Tuesday 29 May we get the Line Tv Uncut Version.

Cheers...!!

IT Seems this Series has got into a dead end...!!

DgBuGQVVAAAwcAi.jpg:large

So.... the thing with the trailer is NOT a deal... it is A BET...! - LOL

Cheers...!!

How it is possible to invest so much money for a serie and decide to not release it on a stupid whim? In a management way,  i rarely seen something which is a true non-sense! That's the point for money, but which fan's consideration is valuable through management's eyes? This serie seemed to be one of the bl highlight for 2018, started to  inflame so many (broken) hearts, and we don't yet know if it will see the light of day! We are tired of chinese self-censored movies/series, however, Thailand isn't China! Why follow and walk on same path? I just made hopes to watch it asap!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 6/23/2018 at 11:37 PM, gogole mongol said:

How it is possible to invest so much money for a serie and decide to release it on a stupid whim? In a management way,  i rarely seen something which is a true non-sense! That's the point for money, but which fan's consideration is valuable through management's eyes? This serie seemed to be one of the bl highlight for 2018, started to  inflame so many (broken) hearts, and we don't yet know if it will see the light of day! We are tired of chinese self-censored movies/series, however, Thailand isn't China! Why follow and walk on same path? I just made hopes to watch it asap!

Well MCOT has done this to "us" so many times before. We are still waiting for "My Bromance The Series 2" and for the rest of "Love Complex" which they ended in the middle of the Series (ep 16... I think...)... not to mention many other non BL series that got also cancel last year... Uffff It is one of the worst TV channels from Thailand...!! Thank God we got "My Bromance The Series" entirely out... at least that one.

I am really wondering also how that works: To have a series already filmed and ready to air, but hold it back...????

They could be waiting for the other running BL stories to end... and get no competition while showing this one... I could go with that idea. So far there is non release date announce. The director keeps on talking it will come out for sure: BUT - Does he owns the Series to release it on his own...?? I doubt that...!! Otherwise it will be already on YouTube or Vimeo as video on demand. - LOL

There are so many ways to release something nowadays; for free or for a fee.

DggD-YCUYAEYp3l.jpg:large

Cheers...!!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

There are so many ways to release something nowadays; for free or for a fee.

Thanks for infos, but i'm still confused, because as "customers", we still are considered as the fifth wheel. Who are we to believe? I know every company have money as first target (in every activity sector), that's not a reason to herald a release and when the last minute is on, to stop without any consideration for those who are waiting for! As good exemple, we wait for Soulmates series, and we know two years after that's an economic problem. And between the gap, nothing! I think if first company told us this, it was possible to start a crowdfounding action, and i'm sure it could be a success. I guess there is enough people interested to take part in this way! And on other side, it will show to companies it's time to have more consideration on those who are their target (talking about publicity income). Sometimes, the power can change hands!!!

On 6/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, gogole mongol said:

Thanks for infos, but i'm still confused, because as "customers", we still are considered as the fifth wheel. Who are we to believe? I know every company have money as first target (in every activity sector), that's not a reason to herald a release and when the last minute is on, to stop without any consideration for those who are waiting for! As good exemple, we wait for Soulmates series, and we know two years after that's an economic problem. And between the gap, nothing! I think if first company told us this, it was possible to start a crowdfounding action, and i'm sure it could be a success. I guess there is enough people interested to take part in this way! And on other side, it will show to companies it's time to have more consideration on those who are their target (talking about publicity income). Sometimes, the power can change hands!!!

I have no idea... BUT this Series is practically DEATH...

Nothing has been announce until today....!! :fearful:

And Terresa Gate hasn't updated this thread as she should. Really bad... :confused:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

I have no idea... BUT this Series is practically DEATH...

I have read somewhere that the 1 million like/view was a joke from director (director said it himself)! And the serie will be release when the one who start in place of "Love by chance" will end. I havn't lost all hopes the serie will "see the light of day". 

• LOL 1

New Release Day Announcement

Friday, 3 August 2018

Running Fridays on GMM25 at 10:25 PM (Thai Time)

Re-running Fridays on LINE TV at 11:25 PM (Thai Time)

DhwDzJ0UwAAHVRK.jpg

The Official New Presentation with GMM25 will be

27 July 2018

DhwJ-BJVAAAwFYo.jpg

Source - Twitter (as for 11 July 2018) : @lovebychanceS

But this still hasn't been confirm on any social media of GMM25 Thailand yet;

hopefully it is true.

Cheers...!!

Edited by Mel_Rios
updating
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

The Official New Presentation with GMM25 will be

27 July 2018

Friday, 3 August 2018

That's a good news for those who wait for, and i am. Thanks for info!

On 7/11/2018 at 10:44 AM, gogole mongol said:

Friday, 3 August 2018

That's a good news for those who wait for, and i am. Thanks for info!

Hopefully it is true this time... then... like I said:

"This still hasn't been confirm on any social media of GMM25 Thailand yet".

Cheers

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Hopefully it is true this time... then... like I said:

"This still hasn't been confirm on any social media of GMM25 Thailand yet".

Cheers

We (i'm) are here for believe any infos from any way we (i) can get it!!!

• LOL 1

I hope... GMM will air this series... they can buy the series.... i will watch it on GMM official youtube so they can gain the profits... let's support them by watching it on the official youtube... i'm also watch it at GMM online (kiss me again the series)to support them... so i will also watch love by change at both of places to support GMM...

Edited by missmeiz
  • Like 2

On 7/17/2018 at 11:30 AM, gogole mongol said:

Seems first run to be confirmed with this date!

29 July is a FAN MEETING with all the cast and the productions team. So they are trying to keep the series on the news and alive.

IF GMM25 confirms the running in their channel they will in this Fan Meeting too and talk about the airing and details for sure.

Cheers...!!