[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How it is possible to invest so much money for a serie and decide to not release it on a stupid whim? In a management way,  i rarely seen something which is a true non-sense! That's the point for money, but which fan's consideration is valuable through management's eyes? This serie seemed to be one of the bl highlight for 2018, started to  inflame so many (broken) hearts, and we don't yet know if it will see the light of day! We are tired of chinese self-censored movies/series, however, Thailand isn't China! Why follow and walk on same path? I just made hopes to watch it asap!

8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

There are so many ways to release something nowadays; for free or for a fee.

Thanks for infos, but i'm still confused, because as "customers", we still are considered as the fifth wheel. Who are we to believe? I know every company have money as first target (in every activity sector), that's not a reason to herald a release and when the last minute is on, to stop without any consideration for those who are waiting for! As good exemple, we wait for Soulmates series, and we know two years after that's an economic problem. And between the gap, nothing! I think if first company told us this, it was possible to start a crowdfounding action, and i'm sure it could be a success. I guess there is enough people interested to take part in this way! And on other side, it will show to companies it's time to have more consideration on those who are their target (talking about publicity income). Sometimes, the power can change hands!!!

• 2 weeks later...

18 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

I have no idea... BUT this Series is practically DEATH...

I have read somewhere that the 1 million like/view was a joke from director (director said it himself)! And the serie will be release when the one who start in place of "Love by chance" will end. I havn't lost all hopes the serie will "see the light of day". 

I hope... GMM will air this series... they can buy the series.... i will watch it on GMM official youtube so they can gain the profits... let's support them by watching it on the official youtube... i'm also watch it at GMM online (kiss me again the series)to support them... so i will also watch love by change at both of places to support GMM...

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

29 July is a FAN MEETING with all the cast and the productions team. So they are trying to keep the series on the news and alive.

IF GMM25 confirms the running in their channel they will in this Fan Meeting too and talk about the airing and details for sure.

Aaaarrggghh Sorry as i'm not (yet) able to read thai, so i can consider it finally as a good news.

40 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

Is it true? please share the time when it will be air.. i will wait on that date

This is not the ep 1 airing date, but a fan-meeting date! This was previously said by Mel_Rios previously in the dedicated thread, after i posted it!

As i'm unable to read thai language, i made a mystake! Sorry for misplaced joy!

On 7/20/2018 at 11:16 PM, gogole mongol said:

This is not the ep 1 airing date, but a fan-meeting date! This was previously said by Mel_Rios previously in the dedicated thread, after i posted it!

As i'm unable to read thai language, i made a mystake! Sorry for misplaced joy!

Ok...  so we just waits until gmm announce the right date this series will air...

Archived