[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Anyway it's nice to see you again Deltos and I hope to be able to get back to posting again. This series really has me hooked :)

And what a nice series to be hooked on ! And like Dorothy say's as she click her red shoes..."there's no place like home" welcome back.

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I wonder if calling the bully P'Trump was an intentional or unintentional choice. Very appropriate in my opinion. :phew:

It's the kind thing that makes you go ahhhh hummm....:lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Ep. 3 is so good, and full of different kinds of emotion.

I thank myself for having invested time to learn the beautiful Thai language so that I can now watch the series from gmm25 livestream and don't need to suffer from waiting for the sub. Of course I need to watch the subbed version again and again for many times because this Ep.3 is sooo goood.

I nearly cried when Pete was beaten. Trump is probably the most-hated person in the BL world right now.

My heart did stop for several beats watching the scene Ae cuddles his niece. The sweetness is overload.

3 minutes ago, henry249 said:

This Ep. 3 is so good, and full of different kinds of emotion.

I thank myself for having invested time to learn the beautiful Thai language so that I can now watch the series from gmm25 livestream and don't need to suffer from waiting for the sub. Of course I need to watch the subbed version again and again for many times because this Ep.3 is sooo goood.

I nearly cried when Pete was beaten. Trump is probably the most-hated person in the BL world right now.

My heart did stop for several beats watching the scene Ae cuddles his niece. The sweetness is overload.

I don't believe in any form of violence, but i could make an exception in Trump's case and make contact between his face and my fist. :angry:

37 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't believe in any form of violence, but i could make an exception in Trump's case and make contact between his face and my fist. :angry:

He makes me think of BDSM with no "safe word ".... on the other hand...a good actor if we despise him this much !

23 minutes ago, deltos said:

He makes me think of BDSM with no "safe word ".... on the other hand...a good actor if we despise him this much !

I always find bullies to be sad individuals, but in this character P’Trump seems to have a very bad anger problem. I hope we get some back story on him as the program continues. As for the actor, he’s probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet. :)

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I always find bullies to be sad individuals, but in this character P’Trump seems to have a very bad anger problem. I hope we get some back story on him as the program continues. As for the actor, he’s probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet. :)

From an acting standpoint I wonder where he found those emotions...If he was 30, I'd say he would have enough life experience to pull from..then again...we just don't know...he has psycho down pat....  There is a reason for him being that way...only I can't remember from the novel why. That didn't stick...but what did...:phew:

Archived