[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

37 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Yep, we, international fans have two good reason to appreciate this kind of good serie. We like the storyline, actors, and in the same time communicate between us, even sometimes it can be difficult to exprim in an accurate manner exactly what we think about what we saw. Hopefully, common language help to rub some error, and i think it's a miracle sort we all can be sailing on the same ship, almost at the same time. Each experience or comment enrich us 'til the next ep! I already experienced this on a musical prog rock dedicated forum, with a mexican guy, which i had a good relation, knowing all his family, and we exchange on music of course, and other things we meet everyday in our own life, that was great. As it is great to take part in this thread!

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Exactly. We might all be watching the same program and the same episode and come to different conclusions on what we've seen. It's not a matter of who's right or who's wrong. It's a matter of interpretation. We all interpret situations differently based on who we are, where we are, our own experiences etc. That's why it's good to be here so we can discuss, debate and get different opinions etc.

Yes and Yes !! Not to mention it was great to reconnect with you guys on another series...( the last one was ??? ).  We even brought @baw74  back to the board. It's a good thing...LBC is the has power !!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Fun fact -18 :astonished: :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Ae lost control! I feel sorry for him! He must be really confused 

Spoiler

There's no need to feel sorry...he's doing what come naturally...it happens...he didn't loose control....he's got two emotions at work...there's his Brain...where there may be confusion - then there is his body...it's not confused.  We're just waiting for reconciliation :lol: of the two parts...

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes and Yes !! Not to mention it was great to reconnect with you guys on another series...( the last one was ??? ).  We even brought @baw74  back to the board. It's a good thing...LBC is the has power !!

I think it was "2 Moons" but i might be wrong. 

1 hour ago, readlire92 said:

Fun fact -18 :astonished: :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

In those infamous words of George Takei, "Ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyy!"  ( I really really really want to read this novel!!!)

FINALLY a character whose libido rises to my level...  

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Yes... I had sworn of Thai BL - I was tired of getting jerked around and always wanting more. LBC, though, has got it. Only 4 episodes in, too!!!!

(I'm also on the My Tee thread for the explanations - I'm left with a million questions after each episode!)

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think it was "2 Moons" but i might be wrong. 

No...that was it ...some Bl series  I try not to remember....LMAO.  But I will say this,  a multiple couple BL series should be left to directors with expertise...LBC is what 2M WOULD HAVE looked like with the right director. In 4 episodes of LBC we have been introduced to the 4 main cpls, a side cpl, some random chick... real kisses and no singing !  B)

23 minutes ago, baw74 said:

In those infamous words of George Takei, "Ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyy!"  ( I really really really want to read this novel!!!)

FINALLY a character whose libido rises to my level...  

Yes... I had sworn of Thai BL - I was tired of getting jerked around and always wanting more. LBC, though, has got it. Only 4 episodes in, too!!!!

(I'm also on the My Tee thread for the explanations - I'm left with a million questions after each episode!)

I've got and idea...that I'm working on. Wish there was a Mandarin translation it would be easier, but I'm gonna buy the novel in Thai and see what I can work ..there is software out there !!! 

And Ae has a lot of libido..it's been dormant a while.

My Tee thread ?  Ok guess I have to call you the  Query Fairy ( inside joke people)...make sure you share though...the Fairy conclave wants answers !!:P

1 minute ago, deltos said:

My Tee thread ?  Ok guess I have to call you the  Query Fairy ( inside joke people)...make sure you share though...the Fairy conclave wants answers !!:P

I mistyped - not thread, but forum. Nothing secret there, I think you're over there, too?

On 8/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, Beam_Tee said:

during one of their interview, they've 11 takes on this kiss scenes... so yeah you're right... 11 TIMES !!!

11 times?!!!! Omggg that was a lot huhu

Probably this sounds like a sad news but did you guys realize Saint rarely attended the same event with the other boys? Just like yesterday event and today's one. I don't know what happened to him. I'm afraid it will become like 2moon casts :dissapointed_relieved:

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

No...that was it ...some Bl series  I try not to remember....LMAO.  But I will say this,  a multiple couple BL series should be left to directors with expertise...LBC is what 2M WOULD HAVE looked like with the right director. In 4 episodes of LBC we have been introduced to the 4 main cpls, a side cpl, some random chick... real kisses and no singing !  B)

I've got and idea...that I'm working on. Wish there was a Mandarin translation it would be easier, but I'm gonna buy the novel in Thai and see what I can work ..there is software out there !!! 

And Ae has a lot of libido..it's been dormant a while.

Yep. This series is so much better. Only 4 episodes and we’re already on the edge of our seats waiting for the next episode. Why don’t you learn Thai for future programs. So much easier than those translators, which normally don’t work to well with Thai. 

1 hour ago, 2whipped said:

Probably this sounds like a sad news but did you guys realize Saint rarely attended the same event with the other boys? Just like yesterday event and today's one. I don't know what happened to him. I'm afraid it will become like 2moon casts :dissapointed_relieved:

Actually while browsing on YT, I noticed another series with Saint in it. You have to realize that this series should have been out since April (or something like that). I don't think Saint is trying to avoid the promo stuff, I just think he has to focus on his new job.

The last time I saw Deltos and Kim Soo-Lee was 2 Moons. Lol I just checked. Then I changed jobs and my life got hella hectic and I was off dramas for a while though I did make some time for Together With Me because hello, it's Korn and Knock. I love these guys and just the way they vibe on screen.

Anyway I spent this entire summer binge watching all the shows I wanted to see. This is the first series I am watching again weekly like I did 2 Moons and OMG it has me way more invested. 2 Moons was cotton candy fluff and I needed that at the time since I was going through a hard period. LBC is real in its portrayal of the internal conflicts of first love and saxual attraction. It suits the current me just fine. 

Though I'm a girl and strait, I did go thought a period of sexual confusion. I wasn't attracted to anyone and as I became more aware of different sexualities, I wondered if I was a lesbian. I started looking at women in a more sexual light and I even experimented but while it felt fun and exciting and new, it didn't hold much appeal past that, and the sexual feeling I was looking for, never really came to me. Then I met my D. and he was it for me. All the things I was looking for, he evoked in me and the odd part was we were primary school friends who separated to different secondary schools and hadn't seen each other in over 5 years.

I can connect with this confused Ae. No one has rocked his world or made him pay attention until Pete. Ae seems to have a White knight tendency and Pete just appeals with his damsel in distress demeanor. However Pete is no damsel but quietly capable which makes me respect the character even more. He may cry for a while but with encouragement or purpose, he buckles down and does what he needs to do. 

I also do agree that Tin is gay and at least out to himself. I would love to know who called him that time in ep 2. Could it be a past lover? I also think Can is like Ae in that sense. What is the saying? Birds of a feather flock together... Or is it those who resemble, assemble? The point is, they are innately alike in that sense of being in sexual hibernation until these two cum around :phew:. Not to mention I am now wondering if Tin used to have a crush on Pete. I don't think he does currently but I think Pete is dear enough that he pays some attention to what or who he is doing :P

And boy this is a long one and my brain is done thinking lol sorry 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. This series is so much better. Only 4 episodes and we’re already on the edge of our seats waiting for the next episode. Why don’t you learn Thai for future programs. So much easier than those translators, which normally don’t work to well with Thai. 

Working on the Thai...funny thing mandarin and Korean are a lot easier for my brain to process... LOL

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Working on the Thai...funny thing mandarin and Korean are a lot easier for my brain to process... LOL

With Thai being a mainly tonal language some people find it a little difficult. But, if you keep at it will become second nature. Korean is a pretty  easy language once you get your head around the grammatical and honorific structure. I alway tell my non Korean friends who are trying to learn Korean that you have to "think" in Korean. You can't take an English sentence and directly translate it. Doesn't work. The simplest example i give them is an English sentence like "I eat an apple", but in Korean it's "I apple eat". Subject+Object+Verb. 

This post was longer than i intended......hahahahaha!

3 hours ago, deltos said:

I've tried to learn Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Thai. And Thai is the one that co-operates with my brain the most.

The funny thing about Thai is that, for me, listening and speaking are much easier than reading (and of course writing). This is because the Thai alphabet is one of the most complicated alphabets.

5 hours ago, 2whipped said:

I think the main reason is that Saint belongs to a different agency company than the remainders of the cast. So only when they happen to be invited to the same event, they can be together. Otherwise, they have different schedules.

I don't ship PerthxSaint, but I really want to see them together. Just because every minute of AexPete in the series (up to now) was so sweeeet and adorable, and I don't get enough of that. I want them more. So when I see PerthxSaint together, I feel like I see AexPete in real life.

7 minutes ago, henry249 said:

I think the main reason is that Saint belongs to a different agency company than the remainders of the cast. So only when they happen to be invited to the same event, they can be together. Otherwise, they have different schedules.

I don't ship PerthxSaint, but I really want to see them together. Just because every minute of AexPete in the series (up to now) was so sweeeet and adorable, and I don't get enough of that. I want them more. So when I see PerthxSaint together, I feel like I see AexPete in real life.

Yeah but Mean Plan Gun and Title are under diff agency too but they still attended the event together I dunno I probably crave for all the boys existence especially Saint because I want to see his interactions with Perth?

Yes!! You are correct! We feel like seeing AexPete in real life if we see PerthxSaint interactions so when Saint was not around, I feel sad for Perth (haha sounds irrational but I think I'm into their ship too deep so I crave for their interactions even off screen)

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Omg yes! I learned Korean pretty fast but not Thai, their alphabets are so complicated~~ I probably can learn on how to speak but not to write, I wish I can ace Thai in terms of speaking so I can speak to the LBC casts especially Perth:joy:

3 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Actually while browsing on YT, I noticed another series with Saint in it. You have to realize that this series should have been out since April (or something like that). I don't think Saint is trying to avoid the promo stuff, I just think he has to focus on his new job

I know that because he was busy casting for My Dream the Series but I just really hope he could spend more time for this series since it's getting famous now and to watch him to be there with other casts can boost the series popularity but I could only wish:joy:I am not Sain't manager so I can't do so much

8 hours ago, readlire92 said:

Hopefully, we have Pond here, a true expert into "trigger action"! The only one for now, able to explain how it work, from morning to night!!! I guess for him "control" means "release"   ha ha ha

8 hours ago, deltos said:

Or something to that effect so yeah he's not just more tolerant of Pete because of class !:phew:

Of course, Tin seems to have enough sexual experience, so his icy attitude is just a mask to hide his sexuality, than a class mark. For me, he is tolerant with Pete because both have same common point: sexuality and rich family, only one thing is missing in the painting for now: Can. Now, the matter seems to be well on its way! So let warm the engine before to rush!

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

So much easier than those translators, which normally don’t work to well with Thai. 

Agree with that, however, we have official translation into english, it is by far the best way to lazzy people as me to appreciate (so fastly) without to make too much brain effort! :D

It will take time to learn Thai, at a point to be able to understand with fineness all subtetly thai language can give to us.

5 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

of being in sexual hibernation until these two cum around

I don't think Tin was into sexual hibernation, cause he knows he is gay, and try to hide it the best possible. For Can, no problem, he was totally out, except for the soccer team  ha ha ha

So it's good to have your point of view on this serie through the lens of your private life. First it amazed me, but i finally melt into it and appreciate your frankly talking. Rarely seen into forum! Bravo!

Spoiler

ps: the complete french formula is: "qui se ressemble, s'assemble"

Archived