[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AnniaD said:

What? Are Saint and Perth in a relationship in real life? (not that it matters to me, I'm just curious)

Curiosity kill the cat while mouse is laughing! Seriously, maybe it was the case during LBC airing, so by now, they have both separate working path. And they even don't give a look when they are at same place. It was more a fan affair and they just played with it! (as many other BL actors like to play). This is more friendship than relationship! Currently, Perth have a strong friendship with Plan because Plan consider him as his little bro! They often done partner when they turn to play "bad boys"!

On and Off Screen (Truth be told, Perth and Saint has chemistry with everyone who breathes near them still..) they have the best chemistry with each other the most, till date (no arguments there). It has been exactly a year since LBC aired, and still there is a large crowd waiting for them to come back together on-screen again. Which means they have achieved enough and more of what they have set out to. I cant be more happy for them at this point in their career.

Please watch Perth in 'He wants me to be spy' (Cameo along with Plan) and 'Stranded' (on Netflix in 3 days with Mark) and Saint in 'WhyRU' (with Zee) and 'Lets fight ghost' (to be announced later)

I wish a period series for them :wub: I promise I wont ask for anything more Please please make it true Hee.

ASqQWHR.jpg

40 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Please watch Perth in 'He wants me to be spy' (Cameo along with Plan) and 'Stranded' (on Netflix in 3 days with Mark) and Saint in 'WhyRU' (with Zee) and 'Lets fight ghost' (to be announced later)

Interesting list! Will see if LBC chemistry will play the phoenix, and have similar intensity. A quick google search didn't have result for each (except "The stranded" of course) (must say Soompi forum is my main BL info's source). I agree some always wait to see Perth and Saint again into close relation, so recently i noticed it wasn't the case. Maybe a working together schedule will help? 

In case you want more of the LBC Universe aside from LBC and Tharntype, Klengla/Techno story has just been released in English and you can buy it here.  Just sharing the info...I have no plans to buy it :joy:

https://www.mebmarket.com/index.php?action=BookDetails&data=YToyOntzOjc6InVzZXJfaWQiO3M6NjoiNzYwNzQ1IjtzOjc6ImJvb2tfaWQiO3M6NjoiMTA4MjY2Ijt9&page_no=1

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

A quick google search didn't have result for each (except "The stranded" of course) (must say Soompi forum is my main BL info's source).

I am a silent lurker in Twitter, insta and FB (Those are my sources). I prefer soompi for interaction coz its more refined and of course some gud ppl I came across.

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I agree some always wait to see Perth and Saint again into close relation, so recently i noticed it wasn't the case.

I think they are close (more than I expected at least. They are very different.. personality-wise and hobbies too. From what I have seen, the only common grd between them might be.. food lol. so they may eat together? *just kidding*) There were several instances I found that they are still supporting/following each other's work. Fans, either they might be over-expecting something from them, or might be under-evaluating their relationship, whatever the case be, if they remove all that they will see that, they are still gud work-partners. I will make a bet, they will get back again by next year.

@deltos It's a shame that soompi doesnt allow me to click 2 reactions. I wanted to say thanks but I LOLed first so.. Heh.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Fans, either they might be over-expecting something from them

I like how fans always find parallels in Perth and Saint clothes or that they say on twitter or ig.:lol:

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

I will make a bet, they will get back again by next year.

But WRU airs somewhen next year. So i think we need to move date of PS getting back together on year after next (2021).:lol:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

It's ok...you must give us a book report...after you read.:P

Read? :joy:  If you are angry with me we can talk and solve u know. Heh

54 minutes ago, aniola said:

I like how fans always find parallels in Perth and Saint clothes or that they say on twitter or ig.

Only Clothes? U missed Shoes, Make-up, Eye-shadow, Necklaces, Pendants, Same song, using the same trending dialogue, dancing move, how they stood in the balcony at diff time and showed half-a-heart, how they went to the same shop (not kidding), how they touched the same hat (seriously not kidding) only one thats left now. They breathe the same air too :wub:

Jokes apart, them having something to keep themselves busy and supporting PS is alright than ignoring PS completely. Fans shud be there for sponsors to see, if not there is no hope.

54 minutes ago, aniola said:

But WRU airs somewhen next year. So i think we need to move date of PS getting back together on year after next (2021).

WRU will air in 1st half of next year (Feb max). If we are hopeful we might get LBC S2 in 2021 :D But I am wishfully betting on another PS series next year:)

44 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Read? :joy:  If you are angry with me we can talk and solve u know. Heh

Oh no anger...I just thought somebody got to read that...( won't be me- I've seen a preview of the text :P

Only Clothes? U missed Shoes, Make-up, Eye-shadow, Necklaces, Pendants, Same song, using the same trending dialogue, dancing move, how they stood in the balcony at diff time and showed half-a-heart, how they went to the same shop (not kidding), how they touched the same hat (seriously not kidding) only one thats left now. They breathe the same air too

I think that's d'rigor for all shippers in fandoms ( I call it obsession - but who am I ) ...only a few things missing and two of them I don't want to know about...:joy: but they still do that with QingYu and it's been years since they have been seen together...yet, they comb their hair to the same side the other day...:ph34r:

If we are hopeful we might get LBC S2 in 2021

The question is who would do it...the writer holds all the rights...would be great if she let go and sold it ...the latest iteration isn't that impressive...not sure P'New would touch it again...not unless it was fully funded and he had the kind of backers he has for UWMA...remember he paid out of pocket to finish LBC...he's not doing that again..

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

not unless it was fully funded and he had the kind of backers he has for UWMA...remember he paid out of pocket to finish LBC...he's not doing that again..

Yeah, i was impressed by list of sponsors showed in UWMA ending credits.:)

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I will make a bet, they will get back again by next year.

I think some will agree with it, even i will not bet only one penny, just because i have never do it in all my life, nevertheless, i will be (very) glad to see them again walk hand in hand!

"I think they are close (more than I expected at least"

A few monthes ago (last summer), they were at same meeting (from a food sponsor) that gather  a lot of other BL stars (Bas, Plan and many others). It was obvious that there is a distance between them, lot of pics/videos showed it (Perth always staring at Saint from far or close place, while Saint constantly ignored Perth). Hopefully for Perth, his fidel Plan was there to "help" Perth sadness. Of course, fans gossiped a lot about this fact! So even when they were side by side, Saint acted as Perth was just another actor, a working relation. Maybe it is only my imagination? Or as we says in France: "there is no smoke without fire"!

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

So even when they were side by side, Saint acted as Perth was just another actor, a working relation. Maybe it is only my imagination? Or as we says in France: "there is no smoke without fire"!

I saw some of the photos and vids from that event...they looked like colleagues...fellow actors... not your imagination.

18 hours ago, deltos said:

Oh no anger...I just thought somebody got to read that...( won't be me- I've seen a preview of the text :P

And u chose ME for the job.. How lovely!

yet, they comb their hair to the same side the other day...

Haha Actually even while I was writing it I thought, something is missing.. and u found that one out :joy:

The question is who would do it...the writer holds all the rights...would be great if she let go and sold it ...the latest iteration isn't that impressive...not sure P'New would touch it again...not unless it was fully funded and he had the kind of backers he has for UWMA...remember he paid out of pocket to finish LBC...he's not doing that again..

Those are some really gud points u brought up
1. In LBC, P'New had a bigger say than Mame and in TT, it is Mame more (becoz P'New had other projects for his immediate attention). Considering the reactions of TT, I guess they will try to work together more in the 2nd season if its happening.
2. I think it was somewhere in Feb, the Chinese investors (realising the cash cow that was LBC very late towards the the end of all fanmeets) they contacted P'New for S2, and there was some gud progress too (like how P'New n investors had problems with one of the managers and though he is not completely out of the picture, he left the attractor and I dont think he will be that influencial anymore as he once was and the boys were all hitting the gym-except Perth of-course who detested it with his whole existence :D) Then P'New, Mean and Saint got new works and all plans fell apart. LBC S2 was always ON. Its just a matter of time.
Also P'New likes LBC a lot, a lot more than all LBC-fans-still-waiting combined. He has been very vocal about it. Thats why his disappointment was higher when he suffered a financial loss. Trust me, in life Passion will always beat everything else. P'New IS coming back. Just.., now he knows how to handle things differently coz he has seen it better (which is exactly being proven in UWMA).

15 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I think some will agree with it, even i will not bet only one penny, just because i have never do it in all my life,

I used 'I will make a bet' as in 'I am very sure'. Betting is illegal here. Not doing anything unlawful ever LOL and thats how I show my love and respect for my country. I am a proud citizen:)

Perth always staring at Saint from far or close place

Actually those were all photos captured by shipper fans, for shipping. Perth was not always staring at saint. See the video.

Hopefully for Perth, his fidel Plan was there to "help" Perth sadness.

Perth was not sad. He might have been feeling sleepy perhaps (I saw him sleeping 3 times in that same day lol). All the other times, he was happily playing around.:)

Of course, fans gossiped a lot about this fact!

I have been there when they gossiped 'Perth is ignoring Saint and he is refusing to do couple events'. See what's happening now. Fans r doing the exact opposite and Saint's on the receiving end. Unless I see it for myself, I aint believing anything.

For the past 6 months all events of Perth and Saint were group events. They were not called in as couple to promote the product or themselves. Also its not necessary for PS to want PS fans to ship them right now when they dont have work together (and especially when they each have new ships to sail). If they are acting aloof in a couple event or have no chemistry in LBC-S2/any-other projects, thats when we shud worry about.
I believe, when Perth and Saint wants, they WILL and CAN show their chemistry. Like an ON/OFF.. Professionally they are actors. It wont be too hard for them.

Archived