[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

2 hours ago, aniola said:

I get why PS almost don't communicate in public (with both of them to move on and Saint with new series and new ship to promote). But it still looks so ridicules. Especially when Mean & Plan (and other boys) are next to them laughing and chatting freely.

I think it can be the "official" reason,  nevertheless, i see another point of view. I remember what was done from Perth and Saint promo agents which tried a long time ago to separate the "couple" for money reasons. They both had same commitments, and today, i think it is the same, the thing that made me think differently is a strange scene during their last common presence. A woman wanted to have PS together for interview, while there was a little distance between them. She asked to one promo agent to make them move closer, but he refused and pushed Saint far away from Perth. There is a video showing this fact on the net. I can't help but think this is deliberate attitude! So yes, this is completly ridiculous if we compar with others ex-LBC actors. I think it is to protect the future internationnal Saint "stardom" (as a straight actor), and the money that follow it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I think it is to protect the future internationnal Saint "stardom" (as a straight actor), and the money that follow it.

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?  And they have been pimping him and Zee ( from DomundiTV) around for months.  So I think it's more of doing a mind wipe....move Perth and insert Zee... so Zee becomes the new boy in the cpl...:phew:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?

This doesn't change my thoughts, because it is two different market/target. One is a lot bigger than BL one, so it is possible to manage both at the same time. The difference (for now) is the big money amount the straight market can bring. So if the main goal goes in this way, i don't see the necessity to introduce a new couple partner, the actual PS seems to do a good work worldwide on thai and international fans. If your option is the right one, i think there will be a "fan battle" between pro and con new couple member. Alongside this "war", promo agents will turn their greeedy eyes toward the other target even there is a risk it will be a long road to ride on! Who will protect the boys from mind wipe?

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Except  Saint's newest series is still  BL: Why R U ?  And they have been pimping him and Zee ( from DomundiTV) around for months.  So I think it's more of doing a mind wipe....move Perth and insert Zee... so Zee becomes the new boy in the cpl...:phew:

You might be right, but for me "mind wipe" doesn't work. Once I connect 2 people together they stay permanently connected. :)

Captain and White from Love sick.

Hack and Ri from Run Paed Pun Kao.

Oh and Fluke from Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter. 

With the last 2 I'm going back into the past, but I still link them together in my mind. B)

25 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

If your option is the right one, i think there will be a "fan battle" between pro and con new couple member. Alongside this "war", promo agents will turn their greeedy eyes toward the other target even there is a risk it will be a long road to ride on! Who will protect the boys from mind wipe?

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You might be right, but for me "mind wipe" doesn't work. Once I connect 2 people together they stay permanently connected. :)

Oh the fan battles have been taking place...for a while. And will ramp up again when WRU goes to the floor.And the boyz grow up pretty fast - they know what's going on...they have to and unless they just leave the business - they will always dance to the Piper and go where it leads... 

May be mind wipe was a tad harsh however from my observations, they have been grooming Saint for the last 6 months. First he became a part of one of those " boy " groups that lived together, sang, modeled,  etc.  Mean was also part of that group as well as Zee.  Once WHYRU got one deck - Saint was there as was Zee...and they have been marketed that way for months...travels, public appearances, promo shoots - you name it...they have been plastered around the BL net.  So what I see is securing another face for Saint to be seen with...( no you won't forget - the original paring but it will fade. 

Spoiler

remember Earth and Newwie ?  After waterboyy, that cplship started going down hill and Tay was the new face.  And it was even more difficult because they were signed to the same company. That's also why everyone was so excited for the White/Earth connection in TOL...more for Earth than White. 

Perth has his musical group Tempt with the other guys for LBC - they released a MV and single. (meh). So - the problems I think began way before this...and yeah the entertainment business is by no means altruistic...money must be made. And if you get a little happiness  - cool...you may have a passion for acting...however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh the fan battles have been taking place...for a while. And will ramp up again when WRU goes to the floor. May be mind wipe was a tad harsh however from my observations, they have been grooming Saint for the last 6 months. First he became a part of one of those " boy " groups that lived together, sang, modeled,  etc.  Mean was also part of that group as well as Zee.  Once WHYRU got one deck - Saint was there as was Zee...and they have been marketed that way for months...travels, public appearances, promo shoots - you name it...they have been plastered around the BL net.  So what I see is securing another face for Saint to be seen with...( no you won't forget - the original paring but it will fade. 

Reveal hidden contents

remember Earth and Newwie ?  After waterboyy, that cplship started going down hill and Tay was the new face.  And it was even more difficult because they were signed to the same company. That's also why everyone was so excited for the White/Earth connection in TOL...more for Earth than White. 

Perth has his musical group Tempt with the other guys for LBC - they released a MV and single. (meh). So - the problems I think began way before this...and yeah the entertainment business is by no means altruistic...money must be made. And if you get a little happiness  - cool...you may have a passion for acting...however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

You're right. In the entertainment world it all comes down to one thing.......money! They are a business and actors are assets to that business at the end of the day. And they will use them whatever way they want to generate the most money. 

6 hours ago, deltos said:

however sooner or later...you will want the pretty's...so you go where the pretty is.

One nail drives out another! We will see if this correctly work soon! I'm not sure all planed ingredients will easily set the mayonnaise!

Just read it this morning (french hour):

Q: There're rumors you are not close with Nong as usual ,Is it true?
Saint : No, just now in event we still talk with each other same as usual 
Q : You still glad to work with him the same as usual right ?
Saint : Yes, I happy to work with him and ando (care ) Nong the same

Thanks Mr Promotion man! That's the main reason when they seat separate at next meeting!:phew:

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Great to see again Cooheart into a love affair! This is "official teaser" number 2, it means it will be aired very soon?

No, they are still shooting  so it may be late fall early winter when it airs. :)

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Another one for my list. Good Evening or Good Morning depending on where everyone lives. :D

Yep ! P'New the director of LBC is doing this one and another one Why RU ?   Morning side here...6:30 wish AM...and 

Spoiler

2moons2 day !!

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yep ! P'New the director of LBC is doing this one and another one Why RU ?   Morning side here...6:30 wish AM...and 

Hide contents

2moons2 day !!

Well in that case Good Morning! Your day is starting and my day is coming to an end. :)

It's 7.45pm and we're in the middle of dinner with friends. Better get off my phone before Kim throws his chopsticks at me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, aniola said:

Just in case - it's photoshop. Only Saint is there.:ph34r:

A Thai version of the Korean series, but it should be interesting to watch because I loved the original series. Saint is a guest actor on the cast list but I didn't see Perth anywhere. He might also be a guest actor, so who knows. 

I just post from what is on the Net. 

The plot (from MyDramaList)

"An alien named Achira who comes to Earth for research, sees a woman in trouble and decides to save her. His heroic action gets him stranded on Earth for 300 years as he was late returning to the spaceship and it left without him. With only three months left before his long-awaited departure, he meets actress Falada and realises that she is the woman he saved all those years ago. Will Achira choose to return to his planet or stay on Earth after finding himself developing feelings for the famous actress?"

With a plot like this one, with or without Perth, i certainly never watch it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived