[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

"

Almost Paradise"...:weary: I can't get it out of my head...should have never watched that one episode of BOF :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Haha. Thats the drawback of watching Kor dramas Heh. Getting addicted to the OST's Most of the lee min ho dramas one can easily name the songs Lol. Recently I like IU's bibbi (I find it a litttttle bit similar to "Look what you made me do" for the subtle hints thrown here and there). Also addressed to the fans being not so fans.

20 minutes ago, aniola said:

tumblr_pigawnDhXw1x8jq0lo1_400.gif

Perth eats very less nowadays. There is 90% chance he is dream-sleeping and thinking its sausage :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Haha. Thats the drawback of watching Kor dramas Heh. Getting addicted to the OST's Most of the lee min ho dramas one can easily name the songs Lol. Recently I like IU's bibbi (I find it a litttttle bit similar to "Look what you made me do" for the subtle hints thrown here and there). Also addressed to the fans being not so fans.

Perth eats very less nowadays. There is 90% chance he is dream-sleeping and thinking its sausage :lol:

More like shrimp cause if that's sausage....it's not quite a mouthful..and he'll be humming almost paradise !:tounge_xd:

( did I say that ?  yes, yes I did )

4 minutes ago, aniola said:

I didn't watch the drama, but i like the song.:) Listening third time already.:D

Stop...Stop now...it will never leave you....one note and you're in the abyss...in the name of everything KD...don't do it ! :joy:

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

Stop...Stop now...it will never leave you....one note and you're in the abyss...in the name of everything KD...don't do it ! :joy:

For a second I got shocked.., I thought you were going to tell her to watch it.. ROFL. #AnythingForLeeMinHo except BOF and heirs Lol

19 minutes ago, aniola said:

I didn't watch the drama, but i like the song.:) Listening third time already.:D

If you dont want to miss BOF try chinese or Japanese ver. Kor ver has lots of fan following though. But no matter what I couldnt get myself to like that story. In fact I have watched all vers till the end (yeah dont know why lol).

10 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

For a second I got shocked.., I thought you were going to tell her to watch it.. ROFL. #AnythingForLeeMinHo except BOF and heirs Lol

Well the way to get it out of your head is to watch the 25  one hour episodes...it's like cleaning your palate for the drama....( did you believe that ? ) There are things you must do...in the KD world.  It's like this...BOF to KD is like LS is to BL.  Cannon...must be done period. :joy:

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I thought you were going to tell her to watch it..

I wasn't going to watch BoF anyway.:D I'm really picky when it comes to KD that why there are not many of them in my wachted list.

1 minute ago, deltos said:

It's like this...BOF to KD is like LS is to BL.  Cannon...must be done period.

I think i still skip it.:P

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

#AnythingForLeeMinHo except BOF and heirs Lol

Oh... I thought I was the only one who disliked Heirs... 2 of my favorite KD actors in it and it was a mess. I watched every episode of BOF and only liked the section where he 

Spoiler

Got amnesia and remembered her after she fell into the pool for some reason... 

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop remains my favorite of the entire Flower series.

26 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Oh... I thought I was the only one who disliked Heirs... 2 of my favorite KD actors in it and it was a mess. I watched every episode of BOF and only liked the section where he 

Reveal hidden contents

I do like BOF...the story was typical KD angst, mothers from hell hound, and mean girls personified...and I will admit - I watch it for da boyz... #Iamshallow. Loved some of the sweaters in Heirs...owned a couple...that's about it.:joy:

On 9/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, gogole mongol said:

Hummmm, i don't see Yuri as you see her. She is the ONE who has decide Noh was his boyfriend! She was dreaming (as teenage  girl do) of charming prince, and Noh, as a perfect gentleman, didn't disagree with this situation. For Noh, Yuri or another one was the same status: "for everyone i have a girlfriend", even it was (very) far to be the reality. She is nice, gentle, but more often corny. Yes, it was really smart from her to accept Noh/Phun relation, nevertheless, she was the one who create the problem with Noh, who create his own sadness, and the only one responsible to be hurt. To his credit, she couldn't know how things will turned .They must be friends since beginning, so all's well that ends well!

I have no sympathy for Yuri whatsoever.  She has rather thick skin and living out her fantasy that Noh was hers - as though ever!  Partly it was Noh's fault too to be so complacent about their relationship.  He should have cut her off clean after Hua Hin so that he does not have to feel guilty in case he does get into a real relationship with whoever.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:14 AM, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Hide contents

Off -topic

Spoiler

I had 5 actors I liked (and I liked both the actors who did the mother roles too. They are the best in the KDr world) and it was still a mess Lol. With BOF, I dont think there is anyone who can pull off that ajumma perm as well as LMH (cant believe that became a "thing" with the fans. The craze is justified at least in the case of "Pineapple head" - chinese ver) and after pondering a lot I think, the reason I stuck with that show (and watching every other ver out there) is to understand the fascination and the popularity surrounding it. My verdict: I dont get it. Lol.

With Flower boy series, I liked FB next door too. FB ramyun shop is one those top three rare instances where, the second lead got the happy ending irl. Ha. (other two: Save the last dance for me and Two weeks -I cannot believe I kinda wished LJK will get together with her. btw Happy married life PHS)

On 11/20/2018 at 4:44 AM, deltos said:

Loved some of the sweaters in Heirs...owned a couple...that's about it.

Heirs is good. As long as its not this one..:joy:

Spoiler

sg1-00193.jpg

Sorry for too much off topic. I will rectify myself with this one. I promise. Heh.

sonpin of the day: Coz Saint couldnt miss it for the world, letting Perth know how it feels like. :lol: #PoeticJustice

Spoiler

(For those who dont know, this is Saint with Mark!!)

Coz Saint couldnt miss it for the world, letting Perth know how it feels like. :lol: #PoeticJustice

Also i have feeling that Saint just can't resist but to take care of every nong who happend to be next to him.:D

I liked FB next door 

I saw this one. Became interested with the plot, and had nice time watching it.

8 hours ago, aniola said:

Also i have feeling that Saint just can't resist but to take care of every nong who happend to be next to him.:D

He does that!! And he is not even that old that he HAS to take care of others (no one would expect him to Lol) Its his nature I suppose. I dont see Mean, gun or can doing that. So its not an all-thai thing. At first watching it in Kdr, I found it strange and confusing. They give respect-nouns for even 1 or 2 years age diff. Personally for me, age gap upto 4 or 5 years, I treat everyone the same. When it widens, I see diff in taste, preference and even humor sense (this one is very important for me Heh). Jokes are often misunderstood, so I am careful with them with what I say (and personally if I dont get to be funny, thats me being meditating Buddha - seeing this many elders have misunderstood and liked me Lol)

Oh. today is boring. Nothing good Lol. I didnt want to catch up with Friend zone with just 2 eps. And Twm3, I accidentally saw just the photo which (I think was the one that) made fans disappointed. Today I should be contented with watching my dream-TS I suppose.

3 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Oh. today is boring. Nothing good Lol. I didnt want to catch up with Friend zone with just 2 eps. And Twm3, I accidentally saw just the photo which (I think was the one that) made fans disappointed. Today I should be contented with watching my dream-TS I suppose.

Oh I suppose if I had been home...boredom might have set in...although I have 4 episodes of  TEL2 to catch up on...today's TWM3 episode.  And of course Friday...and tomorrow at  9 PM BKK time....the 6 new moons will be announced. ...So there's enough to keep going for the next few days...I'm sure there will be wailing, thrashing, and/or celebration for the announcement of the final 6...it will make interesting reading around the net for sure !  Twitter ought to be smokin' :joy:

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

I watched this about 5 times today (i don't know why, i guess i just had nothing to do:sweatingbullets:) and really liked Tawan's reaction. He seems so enthusiastic about what he saw. Also Krist was funny when he saw Gun aka Pick.

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

and personally if I dont get to be funny, thats me being meditating Buddha - seeing this many elders have misunderstood and liked me Lol

I'm always the quiet one sitting by so i'm usually making good impression.^_^ Well, sometimes not, because i can be too much incommunicative.:D

I also agree about respect-words and different level of politeness, still confuses me sometimes. In a way it simpler in my language. But it also quite interesting. (I like when N'Yim are telling Ae off for speaking impolite because it's not the way her parents are teaching her to speak.:lol:)

18 hours ago, deltos said:

And of course Friday...and tomorrow at  9 PM BKK time....the 6 new moons will be announced. ...So there's enough to keep going for the next few days...I'm sure there will be wailing, thrashing, and/or celebration for the announcement of the final 6

Wailing and trashing might be an understatement... I am just curious personally. Knowing who it is may influence my level of watch interest but I know I'll end up watching it anyway. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I just hope it doesn't crash and burn. 

today's TWM3 episode.

Dee and I have some time off for the holidays so we're going to binge it. I'm only 3 episodes in and he's just watched 1 so we'll start from the top. From what I'm hearing this will be a really bad romance... I can't wait but I suspect the prequel will remain my favorite of the 3.

We also have to watch My Dream. I've only seen episode 1 and the boys are at least cute.  And of course Our Sky. 

Twitter ought to be smokin'

I was more thinking on the level of California right now but I like to exaggerate so the reality is actually bearable :lol:

16 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Wailing and trashing might be an understatement... I am just curious personally. Knowing who it is may influence my level of watch interest but I know I'll end up watching it anyway. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I just hope it doesn't crash and burn. 

Dee and I have some time off for the holidays so we're going to binge it. I'm only 3 episodes in and he's just watched 1 so we'll start from the top. From what I'm hearing this will be a really bad romance... I can't wait but I suspect the prequel will remain my favorite of the 3.

We also have to watch My Dream. I've only seen episode 1 and the boys are at least cute.  And of course Our Sky. 

I was more thinking on the level of California right now but I like to exaggerate so the reality is actually bearable :lol:

Spoiler

With TWM3... don't get caught up with the Alligators ( as most have) and miss the swamp. LOL

Saw one episode of Dream...well half episode - unfortunately the " R " episode...I'm done...put that on the shelf with Swap and a couple others.

Yeah it's been California all over...like WTF ??? they are actors and it's a series...nobody has a dime in that dollar but them. LOL

And @Kim Soo-Lee guess who just arrive in Seoul today ?

dsnabccv4aahe7l.jpg

Mew .:phew:

Archived