[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

es This is the first time I am following actors from Bl series. I am excited with these little things like events, that are keeping me occupied till I find my next good series.

And well, as a good fan - you have to get the goods...you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love and support for LBC...:phew: It's more than combing IG Twit FB Weibo Billibilli for all things related to your fandom.  Ya gotta plunk down some dollars to be a " real " fan...
( so they say):joy:

2 hours ago, deltos said:

.you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love and support for LBC..

I believe in parallel universe, but in none I see myself doing that.. :joy: I will be buying the novel though. Heh.

Regarding their 1st couple FM today, its like they wanted to coordinate everything to Blue-Pink (even their tumblers and PS letters on the screen) Lol. Maybe they tried a bit much to assure the fans that its #pinson and not #sonpin :lol:. But what they dont realize is, even with all the pink draped around saint, I cant help thinking it is team #sonpin Lol. It has been daaaays since LBC ended ( if you ask me, I will say " It has been 84 years Lol), I have come out of my Ae-Pete wonderland now. (I dont know if it makes any sense.. but.) when I see saint and perth, my mind cannot process that these two only played the characters of Ae-Pete Lol. And Saint.. How did he suppress all this manliness.?? Also his voice he used for Pete is very much sweeter than his original voice.. Honestly, it was his voice and Ae's eyes that made me fall down this rabbit hole of LBC. I swear, if one can get electricity from water, wind and sun, it is also possible from Ae's electric stares. Lol.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:08 PM, deltos said:

you need a T-Shirt to wear proudly to show your love

Every time i become fan of movie/series/musical i want t-shirt or something but never buy one.:D

On 11/18/2018 at 4:08 PM, deltos said:

Ya gotta plunk down some dollars to be a " real " fan...

Sometimes it amazes me how much money some fans (especially chinese ones) are willing to spend.:ph34r:

On 11/18/2018 at 3:50 AM, dramaandfood said:

They are doing CP events with such awesome chemistry to boot. I dont get what more they want for complaining like this.

There is always something, some people just like to complain.:D

1 hour ago, aniola said:

But Perth really tryed. I'm almost ready to say it was SonPin=PinSon today.:lol:

Yes with all the flying kisses, the sudden grabs and he tried his best to lift him too. (surprising with Saint being so calm and composed with him doing all that Lol.). Perth will be hitting the gym with Saint's comment today "I am heavy?" Ha. But I think perth eats very little and tired with his schedule, thats whats making him weaker. Also maybe vying for a six pack like Saint :lol:. Yesterday after the fans all went like #pinson, I sensed Saint gave up a little today (when he said that he is alright as long as they are together). But with those gazillion times he princess-carried Perth (he should let Perth catch a little breath in between Lol At one point I noticed, Perth was like "where am I?" and Saint went in for one more time Ha.) and with mostly perth looking for Saint for answering the questions and also maturity wise, I am leaning a bit more towards #sonpin.

Saint's mother has gotta be one of the best mom. Here Keng is saint's manager I think (correct me if I am wrong).

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

he tried his best to lift him

I wish Perth stoped doing this. Saint really is too heavy for him. Better for him to try again 1-2 year later maybe. And do not forget to work out in the meantime.)) And sleep and eat well too.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Saint's mother has gotta be one of the best mom.

It's great that she're making jokes like this.:D Always fun to see parents to do a little fanservice too.

Regarding Saint's mom: i was very touched by scene of respect (i guess i can call it like this) on Saint's first fanmeet when he bowed to her and said many thankful and good words to her.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I believe in parallel universe, but in none I see myself doing that.. :joy: I will be buying the novel though. Heh.

I do buy photo books...waiting for my mewart one now.  Off/Gun's was nice too...My CTL T-shirt  and DVD are prize possessions...for now.:phew:

5 hours ago, aniola said:

Sometimes it amazes me how much money some fans (especially chinese ones) are willing to spend.:ph34r:

I"ve watched enough fanmeets over the years and yeah I think by far the Chinese fans spend the most on their idol. 2nd are Skorean fans. I remember one fandom in china got angry at their idols because they refused to take anymore gifts. They don't do the cookies and food route at all...it's more like custom items or designer items.  Even the fan meets are exravaganza's...

20 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah I thought so too. They are doing CP events with such awesome chemistry to boot. I dont get what more they want for complaining like this.

If they come and expect to see the characters the actors played in a series that is an entirely different kind of fan...for some its difficult to separate reality from fantasy which in the long run really damages the actors. Which is why if I want a memory...I'll buy the T-shirt and call it a day...:joy:

23 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

till I find my next good series.

Spoiler

this one here...watch for it 2019..already has 1.6m trailer views...this cpl is funny as hell - good established actors and I think it will be a big BL drama for GMMTV and get this, nobody is in engineering school and it's a comedy...:joy: 

15 hours ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

this one here...watch for it 2019..already has 1.6m trailer views...this cpl is funny as hell - good established actors and I think it will be a big BL drama for GMMTV and get this, nobody is in engineering school and it's a comedy...:joy: 

IKR!! It's number 1 on my watch list. Also the one with Ohm and Singto even though I can't remember the name right now. These two are top of my list until I see more trailers...

15 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Also the one with Ohm and Singto even though I can't remember the name right now.

It's really not a memorable name, I guess they are trying to find something in English...but the name is..
They're Celebrating QingMing Festival Next to My Grave

Spoiler

18 hours ago, deltos said:

If they come and expect to see the characters the actors played in a series that is an entirely different kind of fan...for some its difficult to separate reality from fantasy which in the long run really damages the actors.

Honestly, while watching LBC I thought Saint will be similar to Pete irl, and Perth will be a serious, deep-thoughtful guy Lol. (I hear you say, You need glasses and rightly so.. ) My glasses broke so much beyond repair by these two. :joy: Broken by Perth first when I saw him being naughty with plan and then with recent events its Saint now. ( I silently pray and wait for the day these two get a mainstream drama/movie)

A bit off-topic

Spoiler

I agree that not many actors get the opportunity to break the stereotype fantasy created in fan's minds. On that note..

My Diary:

I appreciate Lee Jun Ki (one of my favorite) a lot more, for breaking those barriers. I went from his recent drama (moon lovers) to backward and also forward Ha (Now I have seen everything he is in Lol). I solely liked him for the action. So I purposely postponed watching The king and the clown ( I did not want to ruin the macho image my mind had). Then I was stuck with this thought "Can I be called his fan, if I dont even watch his first?". I watched it. I admit cringing (I cannot see him I thought), but towards the end I realized, that was the only movie I remember now as where "he was very beautiful and realistic and his best till date". Then I watched it again (because I closed my eyes on some scenes Lol) and yeah again. altogether three times Heh.

16 hours ago, deltos said:

this one here...watch for it 2019..already has 1.6m trailer views...this cpl is funny as hell - good established actors and I think it will be a big BL drama for GMMTV and get this, nobody is in engineering school and it's a comedy...

If you dont find me in the "Theory of Love" forum, come with white flowers. Lol.

13 hours ago, deltos said:

November 24th will be the  day to decides if Taiwan will become the first Asian country to legalize Gay Marriage

Consider me too broad (or simple?) minded when I say this. In this age and era, the legislation wings could fly a lot more faster. Lol. Yeah Better late (taiwan) than never (duh).

k5nolS3.jpg

On a land far far away,

P'New :  Do anyone know where my Ae-Pete is?? :lol:

Jokes apart, I am amazed how P'New is controlling his urges with not taking a SS2, when he sees these two. If I was P'New I would have been in SS5 already. Ha.

22 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

A bit off-topic

Reveal hidden contents

I agree that not many actors get the opportunity to break the stereotype fantasy created in fan's minds. On that note..

My Diary:

I appreciate Lee Jun Ki (one of my favorite) a lot more, for breaking those barriers. I went from his recent drama (moon lovers) to backward and also forward Ha (Now I have seen everything he is in Lol). I solely liked him for the action. So I purposely postponed watching The king and the clown ( I did not want to ruin the macho image my mind had). Then I was stuck with this thought "Can I be called his fan, if I dont even watch his first?". I watched it. I admit cringing (I cannot see him I thought), but towards the end I realized, that was the only movie I remember now as where "he was very beautiful and realistic and his best till date". Then I watched it again (because I closed my eyes on some scenes Lol) and yeah again. altogether three times Heh.

Spoiler

Yeah...an exquiste beauty  in C7TK...you should read the interviews where he talks about preparing for that role...and if you think you've seen it all...you should catch the clips from Thailand when he was there last month....he was doing the. most ! I think he has his highs and his lows...there is no in :joy:

If you dont find me in the "Theory of Love" forum, come with white flowers. Lol.

See now, you could be the first ! Just start the thread yourself...if you build it, they will come... go here...
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/38-others/?do=add

Hey I'll follow...there is tons of time to add tidbits and pics and trailers and, and, and, ...the OG fans are like Army...the thread will feed itself !:tounge_wink:

Consider me too broad (or simple?) minded when I say this. In this age and era, the legislation wings could fly a lot more faster. Lol. Yeah Better late (taiwan) than never (duh).

Well...transportation is an issue in some countries...flying is not allowed...walking is preferred...but Taiwan walked with all deliberate speed... so #1124 is the tag !

Jokes apart, I am amazed how P'New is controlling his urges with not taking a SS2, when he sees these two. If I was P'New I would have been in SS5 already. Ha.

I'm not so sure things are as perfect as we are presented...if you watch the feeds carefully especially the arrival/departure...I've seen some interesting yet confirming behavior by the adults which leads me to believe that something is indeed rotten in the state of Denmark...subtle but there ( sorry don't fix anything) ...so I'm all for letting SS2 ride into  next year if it is to be...time heals a lot of sh*it...

58 minutes ago, deltos said:

See now, you could be the first ! Just start the thread yourself...if you build it, they will come... go here...
https://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/38-others/?do=add

You are right OG fans are army Lol. So it shouldnt be a surprise a thread already exists. I will join when the series airs..

For the bookmarks..

so I'm all for letting SS2 ride into  next year if it is to be...time heals a lot of sh*it...

I dont know about you but I have freed up all my schedules for next year long time back. :lol:

you should read the interviews where he talks about preparing for that role...and if you think you've seen it all...you should catch the clips from Thailand when he was there last month....he was doing the. most ! I think he has his highs and his lows...there is no in

Spoiler

I have mostly seen all BTS and interviews. (How many could put up that fight and taking that place he deserves for himself. I love him more for all the hurdles he faced especially before he came into acting and even after his debut. In that way I see saint might have to, too. His personal insta.. I cannot believe people who write such things going to someone's personal space, exist for real. in this era. seriously. I wish saint and perth  become like LJK or even bigger stars) Thanks for the thailand mention. I have been busy with #sonpin lately Lol.

42 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You are right OG fans are army Lol. So it shouldnt be a surprise a thread already exists. I will join when the series airs..

For the bookmarks..

thanks for the link...hit follow and relax...

Spoiler

I respect G as an actor, I've seen several of his other works - and there are a couple that are very very dark - and he plays the role flawlessly. If you can get beyond the theme - the acting is noteworthy.  

44 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I dont know about you but I have freed up all my schedules for next year long time back. :lol:

It all depends...Bl isn't the only genre I watch so I have to watch for KD's and CD's and then decide if I'm watch RT or binge when they are over...I get annoyed when I watch RT and the ending is flat ( and yes I'm throwing shade). But  2019 looks promising  for entertainment !

Spoiler

Oh believe it...you'd be surprised at what gets written...there is a fan mentality which says, I own you, therefore I can ask you anything and write anything about you - you owe me, I'm your fan.  I always think, If I can't tell you to your face...why bother to write it. Fandoms are an interesting entity for sure. :phew:

21 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

In this age and era, the legislation wings could fly a lot more faster. Lol.

I wish it was true. But with the way we are thinking it's easy to forget that is too many people who doesn't think our way.:mellow:

21 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm not so sure things are as perfect as we are presented...

Agree. It easy to becloud our view with nice smily ig photo but such conflict can't just go away at once.

21 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Honestly, while watching LBC I thought Saint will be similar to Pete irl, and Perth will be a serious, deep-thoughtful guy Lol.

I guees i stoped doing such mistake long time ago.;) But also this is the reason why i can't praise actor too much before i will see him in other role(s). Perth and Saint (and others) did good job in LBC, but it's too early to call them great actors. (Did any of young thai actors even take acting classes at some point? Or they just go with natural talent and some workshop before shooting?)

Also it was with you and Lee Jun Ki: you needed to see him in unusial role to start appreciate his work even more.

19 hours ago, deltos said:

I respect G as an actor

Me too.:) That why i wish him to have more then one series in year.

therefore I can ask you anything and write anything about you - you owe me, I'm your fan

*sigh* Where is my facepalm-smile?

Fandoms are an interesting entity for sure.

Yeah, its still finds the ways to surprise me.

Archived