[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

7 hours ago, winetart said:

I never said he hates the actors, but his issue is DIRECTLY with their managers. Their managers and the whole agency are the entire reason for the conflict and the reason we won't be getting a second season. They bullied Saint out of events and made the cast environment so toxic that New decided to stop making the show. This interview confirms it.

(Twitter translation source here)

When an argument appeared around you, were you anxious to be in the middle of it?

Yes, very anxious. Actually I met the 5 boys earlier. They were in the same company but after that there was a change which I did not even know about, but I still kept trying my best over and over again to solve the problem until eventually I gave up. I had to say I wasn’t involved in the mess and fade away. Being a director is already a tough job but the mess had a bad impact on me in the middle so I decided it was better to walk away.

Is there chance to work with the boys’ team in the future?

As I see for now I think it’s pretty hard. I want to work at a place where I can feel the most comfortable. 

Have you talked to the boys about this conflict?

Not yet, but if you ask me, I am waiting. Yes I am, but still no one is coming for a talk.

Have your feelings towards the boys changed?

There was a moment I felt it started from 0 and started rising to a level I was satisfied with. I was happy having a lot of fun with them, but one day when there was a conflict, the feeling changed.

Did you make a contract between the cast and your team?  

The contract is just a piece of paper. When it comes to a final point, It’s just how they see which thing is more important.

Are you disappointed? 

Of course, terribly disappointed. I put my whole effort into this series, but look! What do I get at the end!?

tl;dr

• His feelings for the actors have changed.
  • None of them have even apologized to him.
  • He's pissed.
  • Their team made him feel so uncomfortable and anxious on set that he didn't want to continue making the show.

Do you think a spin off is happening? Any possible LBC spin offs with actors from that agency are in the trash unless their managers get themselves together. He sounds extremely hurt by all of this and by them. He'll never work with them again and in the future I think he'll make sure 90% of his cast isn't from one agency.

Let me see if I get this: the conflict happened while shooting? not during promotions and events? And the boys themselves cut off communication with him? WTF. That's just rude. Also, if the conflict happened during shooting, they all displayed some awesome acting skills in the promotions these last couple of months when P'New and the boys were together.....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, chistarr said:

Let me see if I get this: the conflict happened while shooting? not during promotions and events? And the boys themselves cut off communication with him? WTF. That's just rude. Also, if the conflict happened during shooting, they all displayed some awesome acting skills in the promotions these last couple of months when P'New and the boys were together.....

No. P'New doesnt want to blame one individual alone so he didnt directly say anything about what happened behind the scene. Though I am curious too, but I like P'New for being the professional that he is. What we know for sure is, the five boys from the same agency met up with him. P'New thought everything was going well at that time. Except it was not (NOT because of the boys - he didnt mention it). One should never forget, there is enough evidence to say, All the boys (including Saint from another agency) are close and are in good terms with P'New.

From here on, my thoughts on the matter. I thinki the problem is with the manager.  My assumption is, P'New might have planned some sort of a promotion (while the drama was airing) and the agency didnt accept or made conditions that P'New couldn't tolerate (or something of that sort happened). And this made him not to go through it all over again for SS2 too.

This is headache seriously. Lol. Now I am confused about my own emotions about wanting a SS2. *sigh*

Lets switch over to happy times~~

Spoiler

This is what happens when one separates romeo from juliet. :lol:

Focus on the cameramen here. Lol Who can resist these cutieeeess..

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

This is headache seriously.

Totaly. I think since Perth and Saint's managers are starting to get along more or less it is better to let this situation go.

This is what happens when one separates romeo from juliet.

Yes, i smile every time when i see them.^_^

tumblr_pi4wo14QIX1x8jq0lo2_540.gif

Spoiler

P'New, btw, came to support them today.:) (Well, maybe mostly Saint, but i guess he likes to see Perth and Saint together too.)

Rene was somewhere there too. And she choosed her side about SonPin/PinSon. Ah, little traitor.:D (just joking.)))

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Totaly. I think since Perth and Saint's managers are starting to get along more or less it is better to let this situation go.

Yes, i smile every time when i see them.^_^

Reveal hidden contents

P'New, btw, came to support them today.:) (Well, maybe mostly Saint, but i guess he likes to see Perth and Saint together too.)

Rene was somewhere there too. And she choosed her side about SonPin/PinSon. Ah, little traitor.:D (just joking.)))

I just did not want people to mistakenly think it was because of the boys that P'New got upset. It was not!

Yeah its good that the situation is better now. Excited for the CP events going to happen this month. Woah I didnt know P''New came.

22 hours ago, deltos said:

Yep! He did...^_^

Is P'New available?? I think I have a crush. :lol:

As part of the international fan community (Heh), I sincerely thank the people doing the eng subs. Also the tweets are very much like a sports commentary Ha. We get minute by minute and every moment updates of CP events. I am very thankful because these are keeping me from not being sad and at least we got these events to look forward to.

About the last episode, I only sneak-peaked KK/No scene (Lol). I dont think I am still ready to watch Ae-Pete.

lovebychance-1024x768.jpg

I think now is the time for us to play the game. Everyone please participate (you get a shrimp or carrot or even a goldfish as you wish Ha)

1) The 2nd episode is mostly "The break it or make it" point in a series. What made you reach out for the 3rd episode?

2) Best personality in LBC?

3) Most Handsome/Cute in LBC?

4) Most memorable/touching scene in the series?

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

7) Best couple (Only one please Heh) ?

8) Did you ever think "This scene could have been better"  while watching ?

9) If you get to choose your boyfriend/just-friend :P among LBC characters who would it be ?

10) Did you ever cry during any scene ?

11) Favorite actor in the series (going to follow anything and everything he is in, after this..) ?

12) Will you recommend LBC to anyone ? If so, how will you introduce it (a few words) ?

As part of the international fan community (Heh), I sincerely thank the people doing the eng subs. Also the tweets are very much like a sports commentary Ha. We get minute by minute and every moment updates of CP events. I am very thankful because these are keeping me from not being sad and at least we got these events to look forward to.

About the last episode, I only sneak-peaked KK/No scene (Lol). I dont think I am still ready to watch Ae-Pete.

I think now is the time for us to play the game. Everyone please participate (you get a shrimp or carrot or even a goldfish as you wish Ha)

1) The 2nd episode is mostly "The break it or make it" point in a series. What made you reach out for the 3rd episode?

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

9) If you get to choose your boyfriend/just-friend :P among LBC characters who would it be ?

11) Favorite actor in the series (going to follow anything and everything he is in, after this..) ?

12) Will you recommend LBC to anyone ? If so, how will you introduce it (a few words) ?

1- I'm in love with the first ep and can't wait the next ep to came 

2- Ae 

3-handsome tin ____ cute Pete 

4- when pete came to his mom that he is gay 

5- all pond scene 

6- emmmm I think is the kiss on the stairs and the kiss before there first :naughty:

7- Ae pete 

8- the final ep between ae and Pete I hope pete is going with ae to the beach and end it with the kiss 

9- pete 

10- no lol 

11- saint of course 

12- sure it's listed on the best bl for me 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:23 PM, dramaandfood said:

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

1) i really liked the acting.. everyone was doing a great job.. i liked all the characters even the side ones. I got attached to Pete's story and to the story in general so I wanted to see more.

2) Pond! He is a good friend! And I think the director gave us many good advice via Pond ( you don't have to change yourself for someone, if you love someone you should go for it, safe sex etc...)

3) I think pete is handsome and so cute

4) the most touching scenes for me was when pete was trying hard to forget about Ae.. especially when he was talking to himself, he was really really hurt :tears:

5) the most funny scene was when Ae said that Pete was red like a shrimp hhhhh :lol: it's funny to describe someone you love as a shrimp. Ae must really really really love shrimp to say that :lol:

6) Best kisses were in Ep 9 (their first time)  very beautiful kisses :wub:

7) Best couple : Ae & Pete

8) the bathtub scene.. it was awkward.. the conversation was not clear, they talked at the same time. I don't know.. may be they coud not do many takes.. but I think this scene could be a lot better with larger bathtub lol

9) I want to be friend with every one but if I have to choose one i'll say Pond!

10) no I did not cry in any scene..

11) Perth is a really great actor! But I really like to see Saint in a different role! So i'm following Saint right now.

11) yes of course!

It's a really good show.. with really good acting.. you get attached to all the characters.. they are real!

the story is nice with good development..

A story with love relationships, friendship, family relationships, joy, sorrow..

It is really well executed with really beautiful moments.

It is really one of the best series (not just BL) if it is not the best.

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

you get a shrimp or carrot or even a goldfish as you wish

Carrot, please. (I don't eat sea-products and i find goldfish as a pet boring and it probably will die under my care.)

It's simple: i started to watch LBC, i liked it, i continued watching.

Hard to say.

But i think i'll agree with readlire92 - Pond.

I hate this kind of questions.:D  Refuse to pick.

Probably in ep.6 football-field-crying-confession-scene.

Also agree with Dali Nour: Pete's coming out to his mom.

5) Most funny scene ?

No sure about scene (Pond finding out what Ae was googling?))), but Can and Techno together always hilarious.

6) Best kiss ever ?

Not ever but i like first-time-kiss too.

AePete.

I believe i do, but i don't remember when.:lol:

I think there are many characters what i would like to have as a friends. Not sure if it would be mutual.:lol:

About boyfriend... sometimes i felt related to Pete in many ways, and i surely need strong sholder to put my head on, but i'm not sure that i can tolerate such possessiveness as Ae shows. So maybe Pond (but i'm not like ChaAm at all)), or Type (but we don't really saw how he is like in relationship).

No.

Not sure about anything and everything, but right now i'm interested in how everything will go with Saint, Perth, Plan, Earth (both of them), maybe Mark. And i would like to see girls (Sammy, Cherreen and Bua (Chompoo)) in some series in the future too. Also curious to see James in "The effect".

To bl-fan - definitely. But actually i prefer do not give recommendations about series/movies/books/music i like because everyone have their own taste.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

1) I wanted to see more of Ae caring for Pete and Pete being all swoon-y about it.

2) Best personality in LBC? I think it's Pete for me... with a little bit of a confidence boost, he becomes an even better version of himself: respectful, kind, tough and supportive

3) Most Handsome/Cute in LBC? Hmmm, I am torn between Ae and Pete for this. Ae for 'handsome', Pete for 'cute'

4) Most memorable/touching scene in the series? Mmmm, that would be the confession scene in ep 6 and I cannot believe I remember which episode it was without checking! Wow, I guess I must have watched it a hundred times.

5) Most funny scene ? When Ae and Pond were talking on the balcony about Ae feeling romantic about someone and Pond's towel fell off... yes, I can be pervy lol. I don't remember which episode this was... it might be 6 as well? 

6) Best kiss ever ? Omo, too many to count and all between Ae and Pete. The hottest was definitely the locker room in 7. Again, I remember where that was without checking :wub:

7) Best couple (Only one please Heh) ? Ae/Pete

8) Did you ever think "This scene could have been better"  while watching ? Hmmm, I don't think so...

9) If you get to choose your boyfriend/just-friend :P among LBC characters who would it be ? Boyfriend would be Ae, just-friend would be Pond

10) Did you ever cry during any scene ? I don't think so

11) Favorite actor in the series (going to follow anything and everything he is in, after this..) ? Saint and Perth

12) Will you recommend LBC to anyone ? If so, how will you introduce it (a few words) ? There's this great series that shows the beginning of a beautiful love story......

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

I) Actually I don't have a make it or break it episode when it comes to BL's. I have actually watched every episode of every series I sit in front of, good or bad. I don't know what that says about me. Diehard Fujoshi?

2) Pond because I just think the show would have failed without him. Yacht did such a great job and his moments were stand out.

3) Oh hell... Mean. I'm sorry but he does it for me on all levels. I can't even look at Perth and Mark even though Mark is 18 now. Saint is a sweetie but too sweet for me. I like edge and I feel Mean has it. At least until Mark hits like 20 and I don't feel like a total perv. Oh wait. I just remembered Earth (Type). He's a great option too. 

4) Most Memorable - The Punishment when Pete covered his mouth to stifle the moan but wait, I'm not done. Touching for me was Ae running through the rain to get to Pete after Trump beat him up, and my special favorite is Can kissing his hand and touching Tin's lips. OMG his sweet face... sigh. The boy hit me in the feels.

5) Most funny to me is when Pete came to the dorm for the first time. I'm always amused by how neat Ae's bed looks and the storm of Pond that lays around everywhere but the worst part was when Pete picked up the used tissue next to the computer. I was equal parts grossed out and amused.

6) Best Kiss? Hummm. Has to be the Locker room. Specifically the moment where Pete stops resisting and looks at Ae with such need. That's my all time favorite.

7) It's impossible for me to answer this question. Noh and Phun? :P You never specified the show. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

8) Ummmm, the one that comes to mind is the Shut Up Kiss. I mean the build up to it happened over a series of episodes but the execution seemed to come out of nowhere especially when you have to wait a week between episodes. 

9) Just friend would be Saint. He just looks like a reliable guy and like we'll have a lot of fun. Other option would be Plan or Gun but Saint first.

10) OMG I just need to see someone crying to cry so definitely the scenes when Pete was crying.

11) Can't pick an answer here either...

12) I have already recommended this to the few people who like BLs that I know. Kind of hard to do where I live. 

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

s P'New available?? I think I have a crush. :lol:

I think he is but you gonna need to have some different equipment.:lol:

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

5) Most funny scene ?

6) Best kiss ever ?

1) Honestly ? It filled up a Friday - it was cute

2) Pond was the most animated.

3) They were all cute/handsome in their own way although, Mean had the most swag.
4)  Last scene of Mean in the shower - it was a scene with emotion.

5) Cantaloupe 

6) Ever isn't in this drama...but I think Tin/Can did a decent job

7) Only saw one cpl...the rest were almost and going to be...so, no decision.

8) Many many times...weekly.

9)Well ,Mean would make a great FWB

10) Nope

11) Well, not that favorite

12) LS, MIR,and LBC..the trifecta. And in that order.

If there were 4 more episodes...all the storylines could have been completed.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

If there were 4 more episodes...all the storylines could have been completed.

Like did you read my mind or something? I was just on LBC Twitter to see if there was any update on the book and to just generally read comments. Everyone was moaning the whole TinCan thing and I was like, in about 4 to 5 more episodes, everything would have been over and we would have all been satisfied. 

Then I started thinking about all the drama that went down behind the scenes and I was like, maybe it's good that he ended it here for his peace of mind. And anyway, I just want to get my hands on her books. Please. I hate to be pushy but... translate faster.

6 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Like did you read my mind or something? I was just on LBC Twitter to see if there was any update on the book and to just generally read comments. Everyone was moaning the whole TinCan thing and I was like, in about 4 to 5 more episodes, everything would have been over and we would have all been satisfied. 

Then I started thinking about all the drama that went down behind the scenes and I was like, maybe it's good that he ended it here for his peace of mind. And anyway, I just want to get my hands on her books. Please. I hate to be pushy but... translate faster.

And here's the thing.  The drama was already in the can - it was suppose to air in May - so all this drama is mind boggling. And yes, you will be ded when you read the translation of the novel - wrap it in brown paper :joy:

6 hours ago, chistarr said:

When Ae and Pond were talking on the balcony about Ae feeling romantic about someone and Pond's towel fell off... yes, I can be pervy lol. I don't remember which episode this was... it might be 6 as well? 

It was ep.4. :P

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Touching for me was Ae running through the rain to get to Pete after Trump beat him up

Oh, how could i forget about it?

I'm actually reading all answers about fav moments and kisses and thinking: yes, yes, agree, like this scene too.^_^

18 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I really was into the serie since the first episode.

It's rare for me in a serie to like almost all characters, normaly I ship one couple and that's it, here except one couple (Tarm/Tum) I didn't like (not about the actors but the story), I like all (even if in the begining I wasn't into Tin/Can's story).

Type, I like the way he is always there for everyone, and give advice without really giving them!

It's really difficult. 

Handsome : Kla

Cute : Ae

Memorable : the locker scene

Touching : Pete's outing to his mom

5) Most funny scene ?

When Kla/Nic broke No's motorcycle for Kla being able to bring No home.

6) Best kiss ever ?

In this show, only one is hard, but I love the second one in the car, just after the peck, when Ae didn't ask and ty to figure it out his own feelings.

Pond-Aim for the way they talk to each other. 

The morning after Kla-No because I was expecting this

Boyfriend, none, all are definitely too young.

Friend, Aim, she is a strong and independant woman ... 

Yeah just one tear's drop when I saw Tin-Can's faces after Can's rejection and Tin is leaving.

I think I will follow a lot of them. But I'm into BL so if they do only BG stories, maybe I won't be into it. But I'm curious to see for a lot of them in others series, so I will try.

No, I love this show too much and my friends are not into BL stories so I don't want to hear more critics than I have.

2 hours ago, aniola said:

Sudden question came into my mind when I was riding my bicycle today. Will Ae ever teach Pete how to ride bicycle?:D It's not necessary skill but it's not that hard, and could be fun to spend time together this way.:)

I don't think so he wouldn't be able to ride him!

16 hours ago, readlire92 said:

8) the bathtub scene.. it was awkward.. the conversation was not clear, they talked at the same time. I don't know.. may be they coud not do many takes.. but I think this scene could be a lot better with larger bathtub lol

True I wasn't at all in this scene! I even forgot about it!

12 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Noh and Phun? :P You never specified the show.

5555 well done, I didn't think about that possibility.

Archived