[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

15 minutes ago, aniola said:

My answer not exactly about them, but i saw the video where together with Saint and Ohm was standing the girl who played Punn's sister in LS. And i thought - combo! It's LS&MIR&LBC together.))

If it was an actual show with Saint and Ohm, Punn's sister would be welcome as the ultimate BL supporter :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, aniola said:

My answer not exactly about them, but i saw the video where together with Saint and Ohm was standing the girl who played Punn's sister in LS. And i thought - combo! It's LS&MIR&LBC together.))

yep it's a trifecta !

31 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And that's all I have to say...:joy:

I seriously didnt expect this to happen and we will get to see this.. Can I scream only once... Please.. KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Sorry not sorry I cannot contain this..

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

I seriously didnt expect this to happen and we will get to see this.. Can I scream only once... Please.. KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Sorry not sorry I cannot contain this..

Scream all you want....I'm letting the song do it for me...clearly...no peeling of shrimp happened here...:joy::joy:

I would say its killing me waiting for the subtitles for these last two episodes but everyone is in the same boat, besides whats also frustrating is people are posting false links absolutely everywhere to it as well.  But will have to be patient will be up sooner or later.  There area few things now the series is coming to a close.

Firstly the strength of the main characters is well cast and acted, you have one genuinely vulnerable and other strong willed and knows his own mind.  I miss that in normal dramas for that matter.  So every episode was something to look forward to.

Secondly the kissing and make out scenes were not gentle pecks or touches and thats it.  Unlike other dramas the cast was invested in the characters and the production team did well directing that you really enjoyed the ride with the show.

Lastly I am curious if anyone knows what the last conversation I think it Tum @ Tar I think it is.  From the clips they have a few long talks and eventually resolves it.  But sounds like initially he said something about France either going back or something and him being stopped.  But i am guessing here as i dont have subtitles but curious if he did open up and trust him and tell him everything.

4 hours ago, deltos said:

Scream all you want....I'm letting the song do it for me...clearly...no peeling of shrimp happened here...:joy::joy:

Lol. I was not able to scream. Ha. Out of all days, today I am at my home. Almost got caught smiling at my laptop and was asked "Who is it" Lol. And blew my cover when I found it was shrimp at my house today. :joy: Watching KK/No scenes, I thought about this thing I heard somewhere.. "When you want something sooo bad, the universe will work for you to get it" Lol.

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I find the cut version of KK-No subbed while waiting for the uncut and the real one ...

Thank you so much for the subs. NO's expressions are too cute. And thats the gist of what we will get in the spinoff. Regarding the actors, Gun's face itself looks "so innocent and cannot find a mean bone in his body even if you try" kind. and Mark looks like he kinda knows "something" Lol. Perfectly chosen for the roles Heh.

2 hours ago, aniola said:

And i guess it's official that there is no season 2.:unsure: Expected but still sad.

I dont know why I am not that sad today. Maybe too many good things happened in the theatre and my heart is jumping up and down with happiness, this sad news (no S2 and we got mostly what we have already seen with Ae-Pete) still hasn't sunk in yet. And you chose wisely with SonPin Lol. It was fully SonPin today. Saint is showing the world who the captain is. Ha.

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

And you chose wisely with SonPin Lol. It was fully SonPin today. Saint is showing the world who the captain is. Ha.

^_^ Saint and Perth are making me smile all day today. I'm overwhelmed with their cuteness.

Archived