[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, aniola said:

Thing is... we don't pay for watching LBC. So we left only with a) and c). But something tells me you will be back for last piece anyway.:P

I dont mind them giving me only half food Lol as long as its cooked well. (This episode its not!)

2 things I am disappointed with..

1) Pete not actually coming to the beach.

2) The series is ending and now Tin is avoiding Can.

This is like they wants us to suffer for 2 more days. I seriously hope against hope "After the suffering comes glory" is true.

I guess I am the only one here who had felt irregular heartbeats (When KK got close to say something to No which I dont understand Ha) with KK/No scenes. It was good for me. Might also be because I have always thought LBC as a teaser for their upcoming spinoff.

About TinCan.. 

(Spoiler)

Spoiler

I've read somewhere that what happened in ep 14 is a part of the stroyline in the novel.. Can is confused with his feelings for Tin.. he thinks that he likes Tin as a friend, not a lover.. 

Tin is frustrated because he thinks that Can hates him..

So what happened in ep 14 is the start of TinCan's love story and not its end.. :)

8 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

This is like they wants us to suffer for 2 more days. I seriously hope against hope "After the suffering comes glory" is true.

I agree. It's like they're giving us a cake with a cherry on top and then saying, ok here's the cherry but you're not getting the rest of the cake for 2 more days.:angry:  Doesn't work for me. :P

jumps up and down.....I want my cake now !!

16 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

So what happened in ep 14 is the start of TinCan's love story and not its end..

If its just the starting of their relationship, ending the series on a positive note is wiser and more considerate for the fans. A scene like them being happy. This episode.. Woah. I dont like saying bad words (and I dont know much too Ha). But I want to scold the one who came up with this idea (might be for making us to look forward to S2 if at all it happens).

7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

If its just the starting of their relationship, ending the series on a positive note is wiser and more considerate for the fans.

Agree, especially considering that not every fan are walking through internet searching for spoilers from the novel.

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Doesn't work for me. :P

Really? I'm sure you will be back too.:P

I like this episode, no major dramas and start for some of the others, there is some unresolved things going on for alot of people.  So there must be another episode or another season to this.  No show leaves so many things unended like this.

As for Tin and Can, I like this episode sad as it is.  Tin has always been upfront with his emotions, sometimes even aggressively but he never was one to shy away from issues and can had plenty of chances to step in and stop it and push away, but he has now twice offered himself up for a kiss to Tin since he knows he wants one.  Now there is no subs so not sure what was said but there is a clip missing of Tin being really upset in the shower, I am sure its related to this scene dont think i have seen it anywhere else yet.

Anyhow i like this Can upsets Tin, but Can has a conscience he would of known he really hurt him with whatever was said, Tin is very transparent like that.  You can also see by the look of Can's face he didnt expect it to go like that and he is also very upset as well.   Its not the type of upset that I had to say it, its the type of upset what have i done you werent suppose to react like that.

So interesting whats going to happen now....

Edited - Even better with subtitles, gotcha so he was rejected even thou his friends all say he is in love with him.  I dont know Can knows what love is yet or how irrational it is.  He is looking to understand it, its not something you understand its illogical and irrational at times.  I so want to run up and hug Tin right now.  He has been through so much and just wanted someone to look out for him for a change and couldnt even get that.  They all have to go through that faze of realising their emotions before coming around.  But its good to see Can get really hurt and upset by what he did, his sister is partially to blame for the doubt here as well, although she doesnt realise it and Can obviously has no faith in his friends or in Tin to suspect something is still going on.

Some extra information for TinCan from the novel

Spoiler

Spoiler really

Spoiler

You sure?

Spoiler

- instead of calling Tin like the series, Can is actually talking to Pete the day before (with Ae being there). Pete said he and Tin are just friends. Ae said Can is jealous about Tin. This makes Can run away because he can see when Ae is jealous about Pete, but he himself do not know/understand he is jealous about Tin.

- the whole conversation between Tin and Can takes place in the car rather than outside.

- Tin wanted to make use of this opportunity when Can is confused.

- the reason Can give is the same in the novel and series. In novel it really emphasis that Can do not understand what is going on. He do not know what is love etc.

- Before Can leave, he took out 1000 baht and leave it in the car as part of his installment payment for the phone (really??? WTF!!!). He repeat "I really want to be your friend" and leave.

- Tin blames himself for being anxious and he should have wait longer before asking him.

- this sadness won't be long, because (future chapters spoiler)

Spoiler

- This is chapter 56.

- 57 is AePete chapter so not much about TinCan but Pete guessed they had a fight because Tin is behaving differently.

- 58 i could not find any translation so i don't know what goes on

- 59 leads directly into the next chapter.

- 60 is their first bed scene due to whatever reasons in chapter 59.

- 61 i also do not have any translation

- 62 Can is already using the word HUSBAND to refer to Tin. Tin announced to everyone they are together (Ae still had not announce his relationship with Pete to others who didn't know).

6 hours ago, fragglerock said:

No show leaves so many things unended like this.

BL series has its history (pun for Crossing the line Ha) and also addicted series..

Ending the series like this, they might have nothing to lose. Its the last episode anyway. And also they have everything to gain Lol with the sponsors, if fans are actively asking for a S2.

Edit: If the novel eng translation comes up in the meantime, and then S2 airs, thats the best possibility of this situation. Heh.

This one is too beautiful to not post.. :joy:

Spoiler

10 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Ending the series like this, they might have nothing to lose. Its the last episode anyway. And also they have everything to gain Lol with the sponsors, if fans are actively asking for a S2.

I'm thinking that we will get a LS/MIR season1 type ending... visually at least maybe even the same music. I think it's more than sponsors that stands in the way of S2.

Part of me wishes they would just release the missing 21 minutes as a package. :joy:. I hope in those missing minutes there are one or two more for KKT. Just watched the segment again...Mark is so good....and I noticed that Gun was sweating 1 don't know if it was just so hot when they were shooting or they planned the sweat to be dripping down his face...overall such a good scene still funny.... like the old story...a chicken strolls into a fox den one day....:lol:

https://tv.line.me/embed/4482942

Soooo

What are your thoughts about the director's cut episode?

Do you think we will have :

A)  New scenes (so maybe a different ending)

B) A longer version of the scenes that we have already seen? (Just like an uncut version of the episode..)

I don't want to have high expectqations for tomorrow's episode..

I think it will be B.. 

Anyway, I hope we will have a good episode :)

Edit : i have my answer lol. The official fan page just tweeted it :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm thinking that we will get a LS/MIR season1 type ending... visually at least maybe even the same music. I think it's more than sponsors that stands in the way of S2.

You said it. To me, it's like some people ate the bread before it was finished baking and pissed of the baker on top of it. They never gave the bread a chance and just got all greedy.

Why is it the great BLs (In terms of popularity and following) always seem to have some kind of drama involved? Imo LS missed the big stuff simply because it was the first. Maybe everyone should just go to GMM. They seem to be able to avoid the extra drama even if they are watered down to the extreme. Or at least they are pretty good and covering it up if they have any.

Ugh I'm just tired of it all today. I'm going through girl blues. I'm sad LBC is done and Khun New is so upset that he is considering not doing a season 2. I wish the book was out so I could just read it and lose myself in something distracting and I just want a certain part of my body to go through it's next stage early even though I'm 32. I mean do I really even need kids? I couldn't even enjoy watching the raw last episode. I just hope I feel ok by the time the extended version comes out. Ugh!

I'm just still not over with this scene.:wub:

I love the expression on Ae and Pete's faces, and also how N'Yim is looking on them and smiling.

tumblr_phltcqOt8k1x8jq0lo2_540.gif

tumblr_phltcqOt8k1x8jq0lo1_540.gif

tumblr_phltcqOt8k1x8jq0lo3_540.gif

tumblr_phltcqOt8k1x8jq0lo4_540.gif

And there is Pond - our best cupid/friend ever - doing the same. I like this moment very much, and also the way Pond is saying "so... i rather go" makes me smile every time i'm watching.

tumblr_pgt1cwOdeR1qjj6z0_540.gif

5 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Why is it the great BLs (In terms of popularity and following) always seem to have some kind of drama involved? Imo LS missed the big stuff simply because it was the first. Maybe everyone should just go to GMM. They seem to be able to avoid the extra drama even if they are watered down to the extreme. Or at least they are pretty good and covering it up if they have any.

LS had drama for sure...they replace a few actors and other stuff - but here's the thing..Season 2 was in the bag...and they posted  coming soon at the end of LS1. so most of the actors were locked in for 2 seasons from the start.  

GMM has it's own stable...all the boyz  are under under contract with them.   Rare is it that everyone doesn't show up for the big events...Granted their BL is really introductory level...however I think their connection with LBC really moved BL up an notch...for them . I'm sure they tracked the market share each Friday and recognized that without LBC...some other station would have the shares. I'm sure there are issues, but they are all in house. 

Ok so here is a Ghost Ship...I can see a series built around them...sadly, one is with GMM and the other is not ! So it will stay Ghost !  :joy:

Spoiler

drp-ahlu4aakoa6.jpg

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ok so here is a Ghost Ship...

My answer not exactly about them, but i saw the video where together with Saint and Ohm was standing the girl who played Punn's sister in LS. And i thought - combo! It's LS&MIR&LBC together.))

Archived