[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

27 minutes ago, deltos said:

btw...the subs for 13 are done just not uploaded.  It's 2AM in Thailand now so..prolly when their. morning comes.

I look at that clip and wonder at end the will I'll be content. Neither happy nor sad...just content which, can be an ok place to be as long as I'm not left with a gaping wound and no band aid I'm good.  I'd love to say this was the best ever...but I've had so many best ever's  until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does.

What I will miss with a good series is the communications and connections that you make across forums - Soompi being one of the best for that. It's been cool... I'll miss marking the moment - that is, Friday always had something to offer - to look forward to - something will fill that space eventually.  I like seeing new actors.  The BL industry is growing by leaps and hopefully will normalize to the extent that these actors can do more than BL or not fade into the where- are -they now- realm. (PeekBoom were just spotted  today a a meet of some kind after a long while). If you don't get signed by the monolith GMMtv...your career becomes one audition after another..waiting for that big series ( with big fans) that will move you up the ladder. 

So, I will miss LBC and I will follow the actors and fall deeper into my next drama...( why do I have the feeling that TWM3 is deliberately slow until LBC is over ) makes sense though..LOL.

Anyway...as long as...

Reveal hidden contents

I'll happy !!

Lol You made me laugh. Being sad is also a good feeling. Especially if its about fictional things.  Dont change my mood. Ha.

(And that song was not supposed to mean what you used it for. :lol: Seriously you have a song for everything. Heh)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Lol You made me laugh. Being sad is also a good feeling. Especially if its about fictional things.  Dont change my mood. Ha.

(And that song was not supposed to mean what you used it for. :lol: Seriously you have a song for everything. Heh)

Laughing is good.... ok so what was that song suppose to mean that I used it for ?  Oh yes, I do have a song for just about any occasion and feeling....:joy: How about this...dedicated to  Love By Chance.  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Oooh, your words are making me smily sad about the end of LBC too. I'm so glad that i decided to join this topic 2 month ago, really like the atmosphere watching and discussing the series with you. It's not the end yet but i'm already feeling a bit nostalgic.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Neither happy nor sad...just content which, can be an ok place to be as long as I'm not left with a gaping wound and no band aid I'm good.

I think i with you on it. I just wanna be satisfied with ending.

55 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Seriously you have a song for everything. Heh

Same thought.:D I like it, btw, everything is better with a song.^_^

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Laughing is good.... ok so what was that song suppose to mean that I used it for ?  Oh yes, I do have a song for just about any occasion and feeling....:joy: How about this...dedicated to  Love By Chance.  

(Are you joking or are you really asking.. Lol. Use some emoticons.. I cannot make out. Heh. )

I will consider the latter.. Its, "Its raining" men and its not Its "raining men".:lol: I also hear the songs but I forget it. I like the way you use it in normal conversations.

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I like the way you use it in normal conversations.

Not to be metaphysical however, songs are normal conversations...lyrics are words expressed from the heart, soul, and mind...so there's always something to add to the conversation.  Ok damn...not even Monday and I'm going right brain...:D

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

I was going to post it few days ago but fogot about it.)) This little girl will definitely make you smile.))

Rene (N'Yim) is so cute. Really hope she always as cheerful as she is on her ig pictures.:)

Hide contents

:wub:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Episode 13 Subbed is being served !:joy:

1/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419155

2/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419192

3/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419299

4/4: tv.line.me/embed/4419418

Im so ready to watch this tonight. Been holding out on spoilers. 

Ae fogot about his own birthday.:joy: I wish i could do the same (about mine), but no: this date is just printed into my head.<_<

I'm so conflicted because of TumTar. This scene still doesn't make sense for me. And if i'm not mistaken it wasn't in the novel. I read that most of what we are seeing on screen about them is made up for the series, so... why? If they wanted to make Tum to scare Tar it could be made differently, not rape-like.

tumblr_phpktdUing1thx3ofo1_500.gif

I just like how Tar hit Tam and push him away. I really wish he didn't feel sorry for Tum also...

After watching episode 13, i am very confused what goes down episode 14 to see everyone hurt like that.  The only thing i suspect and I am just guessing here, is that Tharn's conversation has been overlooked, he wouldnt be out for the other brother again after whats happened and his brother doesnt know so he couldnt be talking to him at all.  So my guess would be its Tin's brother he is talking to and saying he wants his brother, I am suspecting that Tin gets assaulted and Can might see something and think that Tin has gone off with someone else and upset over loosing Tin.

I cant see the other three hooking up in any way unless its a drunken kiss or something.  But while the others are upset it looks like Tin is devestated by it.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

And just when you thought your Friday's would be become an empty jar..

Yeh, it's nice still have something to wait on friday.:)

Off-topic, but i'm just so-so-so happy that OffGun have their own series.:w00t::wub:

Spoiler

Eleven minutes and Eleven seconds ( 11:11) : KKT - Episodes 1-12. 

THIS IS ALL WE GOT...CHERISH THIS VID...

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Looks like it's going to be an interesting 2019. :D

Oh there's more....it's like an explosion this morning with series intros...would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?  Gmmtv has leaned in really hard. :joy:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Eleven minutes and Eleven seconds ( 11:11) : KKT - Episodes 1-12. 

THIS IS ALL WE GOT...CHERISH THIS VID...

Oh there's more....it's like an explosion this morning with series intros...would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?  Gmmtv has leaned in really hard. :joy:

11:11 ???? hahahaha! That's not good. They definitely didn't have the time to get up to any......you know what! I feel bad for the KKT fans. 

Sounds like my calendar is going to look pretty full next year and i do like the idea of Ohm and Singto together.  

Archived