[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

3 hours ago, deltos said:

I was eating...K fried chicken...and doing math...Soju is hard core that's for sure. :joy:

You're a brave man. Multitasking while drinking soju. Not that i drink soju myself unless i have to, but i've seen too many men fall flat while trying to do too many things at the same time.:joy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You're a brave man. Multitasking while drinking soju. Not that i drink soju myself unless i have to, but i've seen too many men fall flat while trying to do too many things at the same time.:joy:

I was already sitting...so I didn't have far to fall.:tounge_xd:

22 minutes ago, deltos said:

I was already sitting...so I didn't have far to fall.:tounge_xd:

I'm very happy to hear it. Don't want any friends hurting themselves as they hit the floor. :D

I have a friend who  sadly crosses the line on occasions (happily not very often) when celebrating. He once sat for an hour talking to a "new friend" he met, i didn't have the heart to tell him he was talking to a very large mirror. He even tried to introduce me to his "new friend", so i told him we "already met". When friends get like that i usually just keep an eye on them to make sure they're not going to hurt themselves.  

30 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm very happy to hear it. Don't want any friends hurting themselves as they hit the floor. :D

I have a friend who  sadly crosses the line on occasions (happily not very often) when celebrating. He once sat for an hour talking to a "new friend" he met, i didn't have the heart to tell him he was talking to a very large mirror. He even tried to introduce me to his "new friend", so i told him we "already met". When friends get like that i usually just keep an eye on them to make sure they're not going to hurt themselves.  

:joy::joy::joy:...

8 hours ago, deltos said:

Yeah...cause I don't know if he's part of the fanmeet agenda or not...so he needs to get his own gig...not to mention he would bring fan base with him...

I agree! I think, but can't be certain, that the fan meets are going to be "couples" rather than everyone from the series. 

18 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree! I think, but can't be certain, that the fan meets are going to be "couples" rather than everyone from the series. 

Well there will be at least 3 cpls....and one cpl to be named  :phew::P

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I can't stop watching this.   :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

That was funny as s*it....oh and here is Mean as a Blond...I'm thinking NO, just NO...tg it's a modeling assignment...OL

messageimage_1541337361924.jpg

1 minute ago, mellialuna said:

It seems at Bangkok all the cast are invited :)

Probably, it's cheap..you can do that everyone is close by..doubt will will fly the full cast to HongKong and other cites...it gets costly.:joy: I guess theBKK FM sold out in less than a minute..so they will be making the cash for sure.

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Probably, it's cheap..you can do that everyone is close by..doubt will will fly the full cast to HongKong and other cites...it gets costly.:joy: I guess theBKK FM sold out in less than a minute..so they will be making the cash for sure.

Yeah obviously it's easier to make everyone present at Bkk!

I watch the price in others countries and they are crazy! It's so expensive! 

29 minutes ago, deltos said:

Hide contents

That was funny as s*it....oh and here is Mean as a Blond...I'm thinking NO, just NO...tg it's a modeling assignment...OL

messageimage_1541337361924.jpg

Spoiler

That hair colour and stye is just so so bad on him. Rather than seeing him my eyes just keep being distracted by that hair. 

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

The last episode, it's kinda depressing!!! 

I know life is not only about BL's stories, or this great series, but it's a little bit weird to know that's ending next Friday... After more than 3 months following this story...

2 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I know life is not only about BL's stories, or this great series, but it's a little bit weird to know that's ending next Friday... After more than 3 months following this story...

It's going to be very strange not seeing them in the series, and i know that i'm going to feel that something is missing or unfinished. :(

53 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Yeah life is not only abt BL, but the stories that capture the interest until the very end and liking almost all the characters in a series is very very rare. And also personally, I have given so much of my heart for these characters and there are good memories for me, like i-dont-remember-the-last-time-i-got-addicted-to-a-series to joining this forum. So, Saying goodbye to something that I liked, enjoyed, palpitated and looked forward to every week with anticipation.. I think this feeling of sadness is natural and normal. I am acknowledging that I am going to be sad this week every now and then, because this series is ending. I dont drink beer so coke it is.. :(

58 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to be very strange not seeing them in the series, and i know that i'm going to feel that something is missing or unfinished. :(

22 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah life is not only abt BL, but the stories that capture the interest until the very end and liking almost all the characters in a series is very very rare. And also personally, I have given so much heart for these characters and there are good memories for me, like i-dont-remember-the-last-time-i-got-addicted-to-a-series to joining this forum. So, Saying goodbye to something that I liked, enjoyed, palpitated and looked forward to every week with anticipation.. I think this feeling of sadness is natural and normal. I am acknowledging that I am going to be sad this week every now and then, because this series is ending. I dont drink beer so coke it is.. :(

btw...the subs for 13 are done just not uploaded.  It's 2AM in Thailand now so..prolly when their. morning comes.

I look at that clip and wonder at end the will I'll be content. Neither happy nor sad...just content which, can be an ok place to be as long as I'm not left with a gaping wound and no band aid I'm good.  I'd love to say this was the best ever...but I've had so many best ever's  until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does.

What I will miss with a good series is the communications and connections that you make across forums - Soompi being one of the best for that. It's been cool... I'll miss marking the moment - that is, Friday always had something to offer - to look forward to - something will fill that space eventually.  I like seeing new actors.  The BL industry is growing by leaps and hopefully will normalize to the extent that these actors can do more than BL or not fade into the where- are -they now- realm. (PeekBoom were just spotted  today a a meet of some kind after a long while). If you don't get signed by the monolith GMMtv...your career becomes one audition after another..waiting for that big series ( with big fans) that will move you up the ladder. 

So, I will miss LBC and I will follow the actors and fall deeper into my next drama...( why do I have the feeling that TWM3 is deliberately slow until LBC is over ) makes sense though..LOL.

Anyway...as long as...

Spoiler

I'll happy !!:tounge_wink:

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

btw...the subs for 13 are done just not uploaded.  It's 2AM in Thailand now so..prolly when their. morning comes.

I look at that clip and wonder at end the will I'll be content. Neither happy nor sad...just content which, can be an ok place to be as long as I'm not left with a gaping wound and no band aid I'm good.  I'd love to say this was the best ever...but I've had so many best ever's  until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does.

What I will miss with a good series is the communications and connections that you make across forums - Soompi being one of the best for that. It's been cool... I'll miss marking the moment - that is, Friday always had something to offer - to look forward to - something will fill that space eventually.  I like seeing new actors.  The BL industry is growing by leaps and hopefully will normalize to the extent that these actors can do more than BL or not fade into the where- are -they now- realm. (PeekBoom were just spotted  today a a meet of some kind after a long while). If you don't get signed by the monolith GMMtv...your career becomes one audition after another..waiting for that big series ( with big fans) that will move you up the ladder. 

So, I will miss LBC and I will follow the actors and fall deeper into my next drama...( why do I have the feeling that TWM3 is deliberately slow until LBC is over ) makes sense though..LOL.

Anyway...as long as...

Hide contents

I'll happy !!:tounge_wink:

Perfect insight and perfect video. Now i can go back to sleep in a happier frame of mind. I'll be back on here again later. :D

Archived