[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic, but since there's not much happening at the minute and i'm a little bored, i thought i'd show you guys where i'm from. This is my kind of town, and bit of promoting always helps, and this video is pretty well made.:P And this is where the guys are having a Fan Meet in December.

Lovely, it's like watching the KD's come to life. Seoul is on my bucket list...planning to do an Asian( shopping )tour in a couple of years..and Seoul is included.   감사합니다 for the video and sharing.:D

And...

Fun little vid I found about MeanPlan before LBC

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Lovely, it's like watching the KD's come to life. Seoul is on my bucket list...planning to do an Asian( shopping )tour in a couple of years..and Seoul is included.   감사합니다 for the video and sharing.:D

And...

Fun little vid I found about MeanPlan before LBC

You're welcome and i'm sure you'll find lots to do with all the stores in town. I know how you like to shop. :joy:

Thanks for the MeanPlan video. :D

39 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

This is totally off topic but has anyone seen this? Like WHAT!!!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! Ok, sorry for shouting but I'm so excited.

Yep. I saw it a few days ago. They say the same actors but didn’t Golf pass away in the first one. It will interesting to see how they explain that in this new one. 

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic, but since there's not much happening at the minute and i'm a little bored, i thought i'd show you guys where i'm from. This is my kind of town, and bit of promoting always helps, and this video is pretty well made.:P And this is where the guys are having a Fan Meet in December.

Hide contents

You are not helping me, it's been 10 days that I am looking for plane ticket!!!! :phew:

On 10/31/2018 at 8:58 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true. Also, with BL you don't just watch it once. You watch it over and over again so you're never ever going to be bored. At least i've never been bored, but i've been told i'm easily amused. :P

I love LS so much that I am watching it for the 3rd time now ever since I discovered it less than a month ago.  Read the novel twice too.  PhunNoh pairing evokes a lot emotions.  It would have been even better if it is at least half as steamy as LBC .  Could it be because LS is about high school boys whereas LBC is about college boys?

12 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is so sweet, and Tin is right, a kiss is not a kiss without tongues.

I dont know about that. :P But I have changed my criteria for a good kiss. It is.. being crazily and childishly jealous and breaking out between kisses to express the reason for jealousy and taking irregular breaths to kiss again. :lol:

Spoiler

In case anyone didnt understand what I was saying..

Come on who am I kidding.. :lol: Just my excuse to insert this. Heh.

GcvRbPN.jpg

This week was not long or tiring for me but I am sure episode 12 part 3 should have been tired because of me. Heh.

11 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic, but since there's not much happening at the minute and i'm a little bored, i thought i'd show you guys where i'm from. This is my kind of town, and bit of promoting always helps, and this video is pretty well made.:P And this is where the guys are having a Fan Meet in December

It was during the drama "Lets eat" I think, after seeing the Kor spicy chicken, tteokbokki, and every other seafood stew. Thats when I thought I want to live in S.korea Lol. I like spicy things. :lol: You are lucky. Heh. At least there is a nearby Kor Barbecue restaurant for me. I should be satisfied with that for now. Ha.

Its LBC Day Everyone.. 36.gif

On 10/30/2018 at 11:55 PM, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo. Just the right balance of fluff and angst with  the BL couple as main. Most shows have them as side couples. 

Um, Together With Me season 1 if you want to graduate. My Tee and Kiss me again is good for middle ground. These are just the Thai ones. The Entire HIStory series is good imo. So the season 1 which has 4 episodes in each and the season 2 also had Right or Wrong which is my personal favorite. I like that they are making a movie for Crossing The Line because it felt a bit unfinish to me but it was still great.

If you want fluff then the original 2Moons is still good. Thought the drama that's going on with it right now is a mess. I'm trying to think of more. Um Advance Bravely thought they made that a bromance and Counter Attack though same situation. 

Oh! My Bromance the series and the movie. Water Boyy the Movie is way better than the series. Um and SOTUS, both seasons. That should keep you going for a while.

I downloaded LS uncut from dailymotion.com.  Watch the full version for the first time but for repeats I suggest the cut version which actually cut off all the irritating fillers especially with the mean girls, etc.  Find those with 720p or 1080p.  For the very few scenes of intimacy between PhunNoh, you have to search for them at YouTube.

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I dont know about that. :P But I have changed my criteria for a good kiss. It is.. being crazily and childishly jealous and breaking out between kisses to express the reason for jealousy and taking irregular breaths to kiss again. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

In case anyone didnt understand what I was saying..

Come on who am I kidding.. :lol: Just my excuse to insert this. Heh.

GcvRbPN.jpg

This week was not long or tiring for me but I am sure episode 12 part 3 should have been tired because of me. Heh.

It was during the drama "Lets eat" I think, after seeing the Kor spicy chicken, tteokbokki, and every other seafood stew. Thats when I thought I want to live in S.korea Lol. I like spicy things. :lol: You are lucky. Heh. At least there is a nearby Kor Barbecue restaurant for me. I should be satisfied with that for now. Ha.

Its LBC Day Everyone.. 36.gif

I love spicy food and the spicier the better. I can take a chilli pepper, dip it in pepper sauce and just eat it like that. Don't even need to drink after it. I know.....i'm abnormal! :joy:

10 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

This is totally off topic but has anyone seen this? Like WHAT!!!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! Ok, sorry for shouting but I'm so excited.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler

Not that anyone cares to know, but I've been MIA due to what my therapist calls "walking depression"...it tends to happen a lot around Halloween because it's the anniversary of my grandmother's death. So for some time I was just in a funk and instead of self-care (PLEASE HAVE SELF-CARE) I would push myself to work, work, sleep only three hours, work, take care of the kids, work...rinse and repeat...only thing that really got me in some type of okay way is lurking here and reading your comments! So thank you for sharing them..:star:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love spicy food and the spicier the better. I can take a chilli pepper, dip it in pepper sauce and just eat it like that. Don't even need to drink after it. I know.....i'm abnormal! :joy:

I have been wondering about that actually. I see it in variety shows. Some eat chilli pepper like it has no effect and some others cannot go after even one bite. How spicy it is really. Ha. Coz no one in my country will even dare think of a chilli challenge Lol. If it is the same one, then everyone will go "Woah.. noooo.. " when we see you eat it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hide contents

Not that anyone cares to know, but I've been MIA due to what my therapist calls "walking depression"...it tends to happen a lot around Halloween because it's the anniversary of my grandmother's death. So for some time I was just in a funk and instead of self-care (PLEASE HAVE SELF-CARE) I would push myself to work, work, sleep only three hours, work, take care of the kids, work...rinse and repeat...only thing that really got me in some type of okay way is lurking here and reading your comments! So thank you for sharing them..:star:

Spoiler

Depression is a very serious issue nowadays. And its common with young people. I can easily give you advise but only you will know what is better for yourself. I am also suffering from insomnia for the past 6 months because I miss my family and I am staying alone for 5 days a week. I go outside to eat coz I would feel lonely otherwise. People tell you, you should sleep on time, dont be depressed and all. Easier said. I only want to tell you this. You are not alone. If sharing your thoughts helps, you want a chatting friend or just listening ears you can pm me anytime.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

I have been wondering about that actually. I see it in variety shows. Some eat chilli pepper like it has no effect and some others cannot go after even one bite. How spicy it is really. Ha. Coz no one in my country will even dare think of a chilli challenge Lol. If it is the same one, then everyone will go "Woah.. noooo.. " when we see you eat it. :lol:

Hide contents

Depression is a very serious issue nowadays. And its common with young people. I can easily give you advise but only you will know what is better for yourself. I am also suffering from insomnia for the past 6 months because I miss my family and I am staying alone for 5 days a week. I go outside to eat coz I would feel lonely otherwise. People tell you, you should sleep on time, dont be depressed and all. Easier said. I only want to tell you this. You are not alone. If sharing your thoughts helps, you want a chatting friend or just listening ears you can pm me anytime.

Spoiler

Thank you so much for sharing that. I've been dealing with this for over two decades, I can manage it okay about 90% of the time...it's when that other 10% hits that it becomes a problem...But so far I'm doing okay, I'm treating myself to things that I like such as buying things for my baking (I love to bake when stressed) or sitting alone at a cafe just jotting notes down. :D

I forgot today is FRIDAY? WTF...I'm so out of it...LOL, I can't wait to watch the episode later tonight...

38 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much for sharing that. I've been dealing with this for over two decades, I can manage it okay about 90% of the time...it's when that other 10% hits that it becomes a problem...But so far I'm doing okay, I'm treating myself to things that I like such as buying things for my baking (I love to bake when stressed) or sitting alone at a cafe just jotting notes down. :D

I forgot today is FRIDAY? WTF...I'm so out of it...LOL, I can't wait to watch the episode later tonight...

Spoiler

Good to know you are handling well.. Mostly I am funny and light-hearted too and I agree with that 10%. We are capable of overcoming whatever comes our way. And it is never an embarrassing thing to express what we feel. If we keep it all in the head only, it will become a problem later.

Thats a good and tasty hobby you have. Ha. I love freshly baked smell. I go for shopping, watch dramas and this forum has become a daily thing for me now.

How could you?? Ha. This is the day that everyone in the world looks forward to. You are sooo out of it. :lol:

56 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

no previously, nothing to put under my tooth while waiting for the next episode ...

Ok I'm still waiting for the subs because I get maybe 20% of this episode but whatever ... 

O.. You got "20...%" ??? The moving things I got from watching this episode is..

Spoiler

1) Can is ridiculously charming. And Tin knows it too and cant keep himself off his cheeks. Heh.

2) TumTar :(

3) Ae is breathtakingly getting more handsome and manly and he is still 5 months to be legal for me to say that. :lol:

4) Yay! Ae-Pete kiss was not interrupted. Seriously we are getting a lot of kiss scenes here. #happyfan

5) No preview.. This is not the last episode right?? 1 more to go. There is beach scene. And Tin-Can in his house scene.

6) Its sure now. At the time of shooting KK and Techno didnt have the same time available and each separately shot their scenes. I think the editor should try photoshop. Its old school and it works. :phew:

Thats all I got from watching. I wish I knew the language.. Without it, its just moving pictures. People subbing is doing a great job. Otherwise it will take at least 6 months for me to learn the language to understand what they are saying.:lol:

41 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

O.. You got "20...%" ??? The moving things I got from watching this episode is..

Spoiler

3) Ae is breathtakingly getting more handsome and manly and he is still 5 months to be legal for me to say that. :lol:

Agreed and even in 5 months I'm definitely too old to think that ... :wacko:

6) Its sure now. At the time of shooting KK and Techno didnt have the same time available and each separately shot their scenes. I think the editor should try photoshop. Its old school and it works. :phew:

That's explain everything, I get it now :tears: 

jzoighvozghvzogvhaogviho rrrrraaaaahhhhh so frustrated, 2 scenes together in 13 episodes .... :skull:

You forget about Tin's jealousy :D 

I get why Can and No are friends they don't get subtility! 

40 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I wish I knew the language..

I can't learn for now, I'm study for exams but as soon they are over I will start, it's been too long now that I want to learn that language.

Some of my random thoughts during watching ep.:

- So disappointed in Tum. Mostly because i didn't expect such behavior from him. I guess me and Tar will fogive him but right now i'm really disappointed. But i like Earth's acting in this scene.

- Can is all shocked by finding Lay's pic from MIR.:lol: But i would be mad if someone use my computer without permission.

- Seems I'm so used to see Tin as grumpycat that it's still strange to see him with smily-eyes and all this human emotions.

Btw, someone mentioned before about the way Mean is walking.. I'm noticing it too now.:D

- I want t-shirt like Can has, only with "good girl" on it.:ph34r:

- AePete are so obvious with looking on each other all shy and inlove.^_^

- There are more commercials by the end of the season.:D

- I don't understand how they will fit everything what we presumably didn't see yet in one last episode.

21 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

With all the missing scenes from what we have seen in the different MV, will the last episode will be a 2 hours' episode ???

Yeh, i have same question in my head.

Archived