[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

You say it so nicely...Princess that you are...much better than " grabbing his a*ss...:joy:  Yes the apartment..and of course the

"punishment". ( I actually have the rehearsal BTS of that scene which didn't make it..but Ma's got nothing over QingYu. )

That was amazing...would love to see them in a series...lip guy reminds me of KK...he's got the same arrogance !

I was going to type that, but i thought i would be nice this morning. :innocent: 

I agree with you. I also wish they would produce and show more commercials like that. They're a lot of fun to watch. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I suggest you also watch Love Sick. It's two seasons and you can find the BL cut on Youtube. It's hard to find the full episodes in english sub for me. Don't know if anyone has a secret account they can give a link to. I always recommend LS because it's like the best intro to BL there is imo. Just the right balance of fluff and angst with  the BL couple as main. Most shows have them as side couples. 

Um, Together With Me season 1 if you want to graduate. My Tee and Kiss me again is good for middle ground. These are just the Thai ones. The Entire HIStory series is good imo. So the season 1 which has 4 episodes in each and the season 2 also had Right or Wrong which is my personal favorite. I like that they are making a movie for Crossing The Line because it felt a bit unfinish to me but it was still great.

If you want fluff then the original 2Moons is still good. Thought the drama that's going on with it right now is a mess. I'm trying to think of more. Um Advance Bravely thought they made that a bromance and Counter Attack though same situation. 

Oh! My Bromance the series and the movie. Water Boyy the Movie is way better than the series. Um and SOTUS, both seasons. That should keep you going for a while.

I think I have graduated.. I have seen all of these. Now.. my degree please.. 5.gif

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

I think I have graduated.. I have seen all of these. Now.. my degree please.. 5.gif

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list -
https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I was going to type that, but i thought i would be nice this morning. :innocent:

Oh honey ...be yourself morning, noon, and of course, night:phew:

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok. A princess never argues with the queen.  :D

Speaking of Princess...

Spoiler

did you know the trailer is out for #Friendzone with Singto ?  I have the Singto cuts..and Princess is all grown up !! :joy:

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Speaking of Princess...

Hide contents

did you know the trailer is out for #Friendzone with Singto ?  I have the Singto cuts..and Princess is all grown up !! :joy:

Yea, I need to watch it. I hear some fans are not happy because Krist isn’t in it. 

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list -
https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

Woah There is a LIST seriously.. I love it. Thank you master. Wait for my grad day. grad33.gif

Edit: The poster for Red wine in dark night looks good. But the tag says extreme violence. I am going to try watching.

2 hours ago, deltos said:

This guy has all of season 2 of LS

Reveal hidden contents

This guy has all the seasons 1 & 2.  He edited them together in three hours blocks of episodes and they are subbed. 

I was going to sleep but end up watching partially this LS-cut. I think i'll go through s2 tomorrow.:rolleyes:

tumblr_o8fhj1K6U51vvxd5oo3_r1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Woah There is a LIST seriously.. I love it. Thank you master. Wait for my grad day. grad33.gif

Just call him the Queen and he’ll be more than happy. :joy:

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

I was going to sleep but end up watching partially this LS-cut. I think i'll go through s2 tomorrow.:rolleyes:

tumblr_o8fhj1K6U51vvxd5oo3_r1_500.gif

That is so damn cute. I might watch season 1 and 2 again.

50 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ha !  Those are the introductory 101 courses...:tounge_xd:  Here ya go..when you can reach the top 25...you can graduate and note there are some that didn't even make this list - https://www.listchallenges.com/asian-bl

It was interesting list. I have 60+ (i'm not sure that i remember correctly about some items).)) There are still some movie/series what i'm gonna watch, and many what i'm not because i usually avoid sad stories.

Did i pass?:D

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea, I need to watch it. I hear some fans are not happy because Krist isn’t in it. 

It's  one of those ensemble pieces so I'm gonna wait until a few epi's air..then I can fast forward to his segments.  And really ? Upset ? Are they supposed to stay together for ever and ever ?  Unless they marry - no ! and besides I couldn't see Krist in the other role...Nat has that locked up in so many ways..:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Edit: The poster for Red wine in dark night looks good. But the tag says extreme violence. I am going to try watching.

Yeah, it's one of the best I've seen for lists.  You've got everything there from severe angst to comedy and everything in between. Not all are subbed so there that. To that list I would add:

Spoiler

Love is More Than a Word, Men With Swords, the Male Fox Fairy, Han Zi Gao - the Male Queen, Assassin 2, the CEO and his Man,

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's  one of those ensemble pieces so I'm gonna wait until a few epi's air..then I can fast forward to his segments.  And really ? Upset ? Are they supposed to stay together for ever and ever ?  Unless they marry - no ! and besides I couldn't see Krist in the other role...Nat has that locked up in so many ways..:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's one of the best I've seen for lists.  You've got everything there from severe angst to comedy and everything in between. Not all are subbed so there that. To that list I would add:

Hide contents

Love is More Than a Word, Men With Swords, the Male Fox Fairy, Han Zi Gao - the Male Queen, Assassin 2, the CEO and his Man,

I know! I just don't get some peoples thinking. Sotus is over for now and they both have different projects. They're not joined at the hip or as you say married, which is never going to happen. 

I've watched nearly everything on the list more than once. Last night we watched "Long Time No See" for the fourth time. I love gangster movies and the gay element is always a bonus.

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

It was interesting list. I have 60+ (i'm not sure that i remember correctly about some items).)) There are still some movie/series what i'm gonna watch, and many what i'm not because i usually avoid sad stories.

I am like you too. I also avoid sad stories usually. But when the time is right, and have the mood for watching something sad, I go for sad movies. I avoid violence too. Mostly I FF those scenes.

To my surprise, I have many to watch, at least by the attractive posters. :lol:

37 minutes ago, aniola said:

Season 2 is sweet  this scene  was adorable

33 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Just call him the Queen and he’ll be more than happy. :joy:

That is so damn cute. I might watch season 1 and 2 again.

As you wish Princess...just remember, you will have to be a Queen sooner or later...Old Princesse's are sad...LMAO...

You know I looked at the end of S1 and immediately it said, Season 2 soon...season 2 was 36 episodes...so LS was a total of 48 episodes -that's the only way to get the full story in. 

25 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

All Hail Queen Deltos  Queensmiley.gif

Hey honey ! and that comes with a finger snap and head swivel...and I don't do that just for anyone...

8 minutes ago, aniola said:

You did good...20 more and you are in the tops 4%...:lol:

Did we just scare the BL newbies ?  :o  don't  be scared...there is no time frame...just stroll through what you like ! :rolleyes: It's taken me years of watching in between KD's and CD's and JD's.

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know! I just don't get some peoples thinking. Sotus is over for now and they both have different projects. They're not joined at the hip or as you say married, which is never going to happen. 

I've watched nearly everything on the list more than once. Last night we watched "Long Time No See" for the fourth time. I love gangster movies and the gay element is always a bonus.

I Love Love Long time No see...and it's special because it's one of the few well done Korean BL's.:)

9 minutes ago, deltos said:

Season 2 is sweet  this scene  was adorable

As you wish Princess...just remember, you will have to be a Queen sooner or later...Old Princesse's are sad...LMAO...

You know I looked at the end of S1 and immediately it said, Season 2 soon...season 2 was 36 episodes...so LS was a total of 48 episodes -that's the only way to get the full story in. 

Hey honey ! and that comes with a finger snap and head swivel...and I don't do that just for anyone...

You did good...20 more and you are in the tops 4%...:lol:

Did we just scare the BL newbies ?  :o  don't  be scared...there is no time frame...just stroll through what you like ! :rolleyes: It's taken me years of watching in between KD's and CD's and JD's.

Give me a few years and then i'll ascend to the throne and give up my Princess status. :P

To get the full LS story you really need to watch season 1.

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

I Love Love Long time No see...and it's special because it's one of the few well done Korean BL's.:)

Spoiler

and it has a happy ending! :)

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Give me a few years and then i'll ascend to the throne and give up my Princes status. :P

To get the full LS story you really need to watch season 1.

Reveal hidden contents

and it has a happy ending! :)

Yes! and Yes ! Not to mention, full understanding of Goldfish !!  

I'll put it on my calendar for the coronation and ascension. It should be fabulous affair !!

Archived