[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well personally my "nature" is closer to Pete, but my "brain" works closer to Ae. If that makes sense. :D

Well you do hold the keys to the kingdom...so it makes perfect sense....:tounge_xd:

M nature and brain are KK all the way...:lol:

1 minute ago, Harunacamelia said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT>..DID HE JUST SAY...WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

SERIOUSLY....he and Khun May are planning on doing the prequel>>>????!!! 

WHOA!!! 

yes he did 555

34 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

Yeh, it was most interesting line from the whole intervew.

Is it about TypeTharn(Tar) story maybe?

58 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yeh, it was most interesting line from the whole intervew.

Is it about TypeTharn(Tar) story maybe?

I thought the first story was about Ae and Pond's friends who were in High School and fell for each other...that's how Ae and Pond were introduced to the story...I could be wrong, since I was mostly reading from others who have read the books. 

But it would be amazing to see the Tar/Tum story as a stand alone, I've always said that their story seems out of place with LBC because their story needs true development and care...heavy heavy material. 

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT>..DID HE JUST SAY...WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

SERIOUSLY....he and Khun May are planning on doing the prequel>>>????!!! 

WHOA!!! 

Before ep 11 

But with this all drama blah blah 

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'd have to be dead before i gave THAT up !! But......we Buddhists believe in reincarnation so i'm NEVER going to give THAT up....ever !! :joy:

I with you...

THAT is never to be trifled with, given up, nor eliminated...either here in this current life...or the next one....THAT is cannon !:joy:

Archived