[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

4 minutes ago, boolove14376_cb75 said:

Hello I've been a silent reader in this forum and I just want to express myself since I've been noticing a lot of your post, and hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I get it... You love aepete but pls don't be so negative about tincan, because some people like me actually enjoy their story more than aepete.. You complained about aepete's screentime, but you have to understand that they have more than half of the series to develop their story.. I get you they are the main couple, yes, but so are tincan.. Love by chance the series is based on the first 2 books which the main focus are aepete and tincan (though tincan is more on book 2)...

Honestly we don't even know if season 2 is possible or if they compressed everything in 1 season which I doubt.. So the only thing that we tincan shippers are looking forward to is these last couple of episodes.. Don't deprive us tincan supporters of their screentime just because you want to see more aepete..

honestly, I find tincan more interesting, not because their "hot" but because I find can annoyingly irresistible and funny, but that's my opinion. You have yours and I respect that.. Pls lets just enjoy the last episodes and be thankful that this series is even airing.. And hopefully in the future we will have season 2 for more aepete and tincan..

i apologize for this long richard simmons rant... I guess I was just triggered a lot ;)

Personally I’ve loved all the characters in the series, so if we’re going to have more Tin and Can then I for one won’t be complaining about it. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, boolove14376_cb75 said:

Hello I've been a silent reader in this forum and I just want to express myself since I've been noticing a lot of your post, and hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I get it... You love aepete but pls don't be so negative about tincan, because some people like me actually enjoy their story more than aepete.. You complained about aepete's screentime, but you have to understand that they have more than half of the series to develop their story.. I get you they are the main couple, yes, but so are tincan.. Love by chance the series is based on the first 2 books which the main focus are aepete and tincan (though tincan is more on book 2)...

Honestly we don't even know if season 2 is possible or if they compressed everything in 1 season which I doubt.. So the only thing that we tincan shippers are looking forward to is these last couple of episodes.. Don't deprive us tincan supporters of their screentime just because you want to see more aepete..

honestly, I find tincan more interesting, not because their "hot" but because I find can annoyingly irresistible and funny, but that's my opinion. You have yours and I respect that.. Pls lets just enjoy the last episodes and be thankful that this series is even airing.. And hopefully in the future we will have season 2 for more aepete and tincan..

i apologize for this long richard simmons rant... I guess I was just triggered a lot ;)

I'm not 'depriving' TinCan of screen time. Am I God? I don't write the show, I'm just a fan sharing my opinion which I'm allowed to do just as you are.

I also repeatedly said that I understand that TinCan needs more screentime but I can't help but find them incredibly boring.

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I only like AePete because they're hot either. Their only scene in the episode was a five minute sex scene and a 2 minute cuddle scene so what else is there to comment on?

You said you respect my opinion, so respect it by ignoring it if it triggers you. We're all allowed to feel how we want to feel about a TV show.

19 minutes ago, winetart said:

I'm not 'depriving' TinCan of screen time. Am I God? I don't write the show, I'm just a fan sharing my opinion which I'm allowed to do just as you are.

I also repeatedly said that I understand that TinCan needs more screentime but I can't help but find them incredibly boring.

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I only like AePete because they're hot either. Their only scene in the episode was a five minute sex scene and a 2 minute cuddle scene so what else is there to comment on?

You said you respect my opinion, so respect it by ignoring it if it triggers you. We're all allowed to feel how we want to feel about a TV show.

Why are you so aggressive? I'm not trying to pick a fight with you.. And in no way in my post am I insinuating that you only like aepete because of they're hot... I don't know where you get that from.. I'm only expressing myself in a non aggressive way which I think you took the wrong way and I'm sorry for that..

but don't come at me like that when I'm merely asking you to be pls not so negative about tincan if you can..

you find them boring? Fine I'm not gonna argue again.. Sorry to take up your precious time

5 hours ago, boolove14376_cb75 said:

i apologize for this long richard simmons rant... I guess I was just triggered a lot 

Do you know why i really like this show? It's because i gives us many kinds of couples! :) viewers are different! And they have different preferences! So preferring a couple over another is normal! :) i does not mean we hate other couples! 

honestly,  Sometimes i complain about TinCan because i want the show to be perfect 'from my point of you'

But perfect for me does not mean perfect for you :) so please don't take our comments in a wrong way :)

Do you know why i like this forum? It's because we can express our opinions freely! Nobody is judging you :) you can say what you think and share what you like :D

I am happy that a silent reader wrote that comment :) you are not a silent reader anymore :P so let's enjoy the rest of this amazing series together :D

Cheers

40 minutes ago, deltos said:

So Saint had his FanMeet Encore yesterday - and apparently has a new stylist ! :phew:

screen-shot-2018-10-27-at-7-57-53-am.png

and new MV

I love the new video and Saint to bits, but the new style......no!! Hair style....yes, clothes style....no. He looks like a flamingo dancer. Not that i have anything against flamingo dancers.

40 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

screen-shot-2018-10-27-at-7-58-50-am.png

This is what he should stick to. :) It's more his style. 

53 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love the new video and Saint to bits, but the new style......no!! Hair style....yes, clothes style....no. He looks like a flamingo dancer. Not that i have anything against flamingo dancers.

This is what he should stick to. :) It's more his style. 

Yes, I knew you would pick the latter more than the former...:P

55 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not that i have anything against flamingo dancers.

No they wear the tight pants nicely....:phew: and dance well too !

19 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I really respect Saint! :) He is really hardworking :)

He deserves the love of his fans :)

So true. It was his second fanmeeting, and it was well made too (as i can judge from watching some video what fans made).

I really like how Saint was acting out every music number.

I'm also looking forward to see Saint in completely different from Pete role (and in pair with a girl), and just to see how his career would moving next.

I am abit lost about this part.

I was watching the Chinese subtitled version of episode 12,

Spoiler

At the scene where Tin drove Can back to Can's place, Can told Tin they have kissed twice. Did they?

I thought only once?

To be honest, I am enjoying Tin/Can's dynamics very much. But the problem is, due to the time limitation, I feel they are developing their storyline too quickly (which is a shame). As much as Plan plays Can very well (the same goes to Mean, love his portrayal of Tin), but I just can't get into Mean vs Plan pair-up. Not because of the lack of chemistry, but they don't look very compatible as a couple.

And the funny thing, as much as I love the general story development of the show and the quality directing and acting from the director and the actors, I don't find myself shipping any of the pairing in the show.

11 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm also looking forward to see Saint in completely different from Pete role (and in pair with a girl), and just to see how his career would moving next.

I'm looking forward that too :)

I hope that he will focus on his acting career! I want to see him in different roles :)

I noticed that many young actors gained so much popularity whith BL series but sadly we are not seeing them anymore..

Thai entertainment is weird..

Hopefully we will still see Saint in other series.. 

1 hour ago, aniola said:

So true. It was his second fanmeeting, and it was well made too (as i can judge from watching some video what fans made).

I really like how Saint was acting out every music number.

With all this bulshit going around I don't need saint to do season 2 or any bl drama :relieved: and I'm really pissed 

42 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Hopefully we will still see Saint in other series.. 

Yeh. And Saint looks ambitious enough to use popularity what LBC is giving him in the right way.;)

42 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Thai entertainment is weird..

It's not only thai thing. Such stories with actors who became famous because of one role (doesn't matter bl or not) and than disappeared from screens happens everywhere and everytime.

44 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

I was watching the Chinese subtitled version of episode 12,

Hide contents

At the scene where Tin drove Can back to Can's place, Can told Tin they have kissed twice. Did they?

I thought only once?

Spoiler

I read somewhere that in the novel Tin kind of kissed Can when they argued after Tin-Pete-Lemon-Chompoo-Can-scene. Don't know why Can's words weren't fixed in the script since that kiss wasn't included in the series.

28 minutes ago, aniola said:

Hide contents

I read somewhere that in the novel Tin kind of kissed Can when they argued after Tin-Pete-Lemon-Chompoo-Can-scene. Don't know why Can's words weren't fixed in the script since that kiss wasn't included in the series.

Thanks! No wonder, I knew something was wrong. Although Tin did almost kiss Can during that scene in the episode.

Random sh** I noticed episode 3...Note: this is all in good fun, not meant to be taken seriously. I'm just a weirdo who observes a lot of random things in an episode...sometimes missing crucial points/plot/conversations cause I'm too busy analyzing random sh&&T

Spoiler

1)Ae should have not used all that moisturizer last episode, poor kid needs it for his lips! The makeup artist did a poor job or didn't realize how dry his lips were. 

2) Again with Ae...Random thread from his pants coming undone while Pete raises his shirt on the bed LOL

3)Tum also suffered from some makeup deficiency or someone isn't doing their job correctly--poor kid had some dryness at the crease of his eyes (sometimes that can be from tears/sweat)

4) Good whoa whoa whoa...that kid is really handsome...:huh:

5)Can's super super DRIED hair...wtf...all the dying is clearly drying up his hair. IN the first part of the episode, you can clearly see how bad the hair is. I remember him having such shiny beautiful hair in MIR...

6)Can spitting food LOL (eww)

7)Wow Tin has big hands :phew:

8)Are Prada and Coach that big in Asia? seems like it's such a go to "gift" in dramas. In the States, those brands have really lost a lot of appeal...at least in NYC we can get a cheap A** imitation Coach bag for like 20 bucks or a 500 dollar one and people would still not give a F....

9)The homeless person looks super fit :ph34r:and perhaps is a part-time wizard/witch with that big A&& broom. 

10)Tar, Pete and Tin can compete for the one with the pretties BROWN eyes...seriously they have such nice AMBER color but Tar's eyes are so BIG that you can see the Amber color so well. (I have a thing for eyes)out of the whole cast of LBC, I like Samatha's eyes the best (might be cause hers are hazel and change color, sometimes you'll see a bit of green/yellow eyes). 

11)Speaking of Samantha/Boe...she keeps giving a free show with that shirt...sadly most of the guys are gay and paired up....Boe will continue her search....:vicx:

12)I'm sure there are more that I will catch onto when the subs come out....

5 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Random sh** I noticed episode 3...Note: this is all in good fun, not meant to be taken seriously. I'm just a weirdo who observes a lot of random things in an episode...sometimes missing crucial points/plot/conversations cause I'm too busy analyzing random sh&&T

Hide contents

1)Ae should have not used all that moisturizer last episode, poor kid needs it for his lips! The makeup artist did a poor job or didn't realize how dry his lips were. 

2) Again with Ae...Random thread from his pants coming undone while Pete raises his shirt on the bed LOL

3)Tum also suffered from some makeup deficiency or someone isn't doing their job correctly--poor kid had some dryness at the crease of his eyes (sometimes that can be from tears/sweat)

4) Good whoa whoa whoa...that kid is really handsome...:huh:

5)Can's super super DRIED hair...wtf...all the dying is clearly drying up his hair. IN the first part of the episode, you can clearly see how bad the hair is. I remember him having such shiny beautiful hair in MIR...

6)Can spitting food LOL (eww)

7)Wow Tin has big hands :phew:

8)Are Prada and Coach that big in Asia? seems like it's such a go to "gift" in dramas. In the States, those brands have really lost a lot of appeal...at least in NYC we can get a cheap A** imitation Coach bag for like 20 bucks or a 500 dollar one and people would still not give a F....

9)The homeless person looks super fit :ph34r:and perhaps is a part-time wizard/witch with that big A&& broom. 

10)Tar, Pete and Tin can compete for the one with the pretties BROWN eyes...seriously they have such nice AMBER color but Tar's eyes are so BIG that you can see the Amber color so well. (I have a thing for eyes)out of the whole cast of LBC, I like Samatha's eyes the best (might be cause hers are hazel and change color, sometimes you'll see a bit of green/yellow eyes). 

11)Speaking of Samantha/Boe...she keeps giving a free show with that shirt...sadly most of the guys are gay and paired up....Boe will continue her search....:vicx:

12)I'm sure there are more that I will catch onto when the subs come out....

Spoiler

Talk about being observant. I love it. Well i'm glad that you mentioned Good. I said a long time ago that I was starting to like the guy, even his slow speech had something attractive about it. And, you know what it means with Tin's big hands. Can is going to be super happy boy. :tounge_xd::joy:

Archived