[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

1) Love By Chance International Retweeted อโลนนิว

[Translation @aloneww] It will be the last love scene on Friday of #AePete (maybe). Let's see how hot it is gonna be... Quite sure that the goldfish is coming. #lovebychanceseries

so there's that and 

2) Thanks for the fish ! I'll make sure to bring my towel. :joy:

May the Goldfish Be with you.. Smiley10-1.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love the “maybe” part. We’re being teased a little. 

You bring the towel and I’ll bring my cats. :D

deal and I'll make sure my cat is on his best behavior ...and when I can do that, I'll write a book on cat training..:phew:

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

May the Goldfish Be with you.. Smiley10-1.gif

Well,  thanks the goldfish be with you too...and may I also say..FRAKKE THE GOLDFISH ! I want KT !!:P

Spoiler

especially since I broke down and read the "what-english-is-this" translation of their encounter...:lol:

29 minutes ago, aniola said:

Oooh, i missed this aaaaa-video.:lol: It have funny (and even relaxing) effect on me, especially when i'm tired.

Yeah...in a strange kinda way it does...after an hour you don't even hear it any more..it becomes white noise !!

1 hour ago, Dali Nour said:

Drama drama drama pff 

Well yeah...it's what makes BL, BL !! the drama on and off screen...definitely not unicorns and rainbows lately ! :lol:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

deal and I'll make sure my cat is on his best behavior ...and when I can do that, I'll write a book on cat training..:phew:

Well,  thanks the goldfish be with you too...and may I also say..FRAKKE THE GOLDFISH ! I want KT !!:P

Reveal hidden contents

especially since I broke down and read the "what-english-is-this" translation of their encounter...:lol:

Yeah...in a strange kinda way it does...after an hour you don't even hear it any more..it becomes white noise !!

Well yeah...it's what makes BL, BL !! the drama on and off screen...definitely not unicorns and rainbows lately ! :lol:

But the first time We have a lovey-dovey bl on screen and the drama off screen ^_^

14 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

But the first time We have a lovey-dovey bl on screen and the drama off screen ^_^

And it won't be the last....you can count on it !!  :lol:

I liked Kris in IAYK...and he's a hoot in LBC as Techno's brother.  I guess in the 2novel he will go S2G ...<sigh>

1 hour ago, deltos said:

If your cat is like mine then that book is going to take forever to write. I have three divas in the house and they're all of the feline variety. I would include myself, but they beat me hands down every time. 

9 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

I have to admit I have been ignoring all the offscreen drama because the BL and all the efforts with the breadcrumbs and fun facts are just so cool and distracting that I don't really want to know about anything else.

If they say we'll get season 2 then yeah! If the spin off is spinning on screen then yeah!

It's sad about the car accident and I said a prayer. Very happy no one was terribly hurt or killed. Otherwise, I feel really 'chill chill' right now and I just want to keep it that way instead of sipping tea in the shade.

Tomorrow is another new episode and I have the day off. :glasses: I get to watch it live for once even if they may very well cut it or give me fish. Finally. Not a living soul is to bother me at 11:25 Eastern Caribbean Time. That is unless they want to DIE... :blush: 

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

And it won't be the last....you can count on it !!  :lol:

I liked Kris in IAYK...and he's a hoot in LBC as Techno's brother.  I guess in the 2novel he will go S2G ...<sigh>

Nothing surprises me in the BL world these days, but it will be interesting to watch. :)

1 minute ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I have to admit I have been ignoring all the offscreen drama because the BL and all the efforts with the breadcrumbs and fun facts are just so cool and distracting that I don't really want to know about anything else.

If they say we'll get season 2 then yeah! If the spin off is spinning on screen then yeah!

It's sad about the car accident and I said a prayer. Very happy no one was terribly hurt or killed. Otherwise, I feel really 'chill chill' right now and I just want to keep it that way instead of sipping tea in the shade.

Tomorrow is another new episode and I have the day off. :glasses: I get to watch it live for once even if they may very well cut it or give me fish. Finally. Not a living soul is to bother me at 11:25 Eastern Caribbean Time. That is unless they want to DIE... :blush: 

I'm happy that the actors and their team were ok, but i'm not sure about the driver. The last i heard he was in a serious condition, but haven't read any updates since then. :(

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If your cat is like mine then that book is going to take forever to write. I have three divas in the house and they're all of the feline variety. I would include myself, but they beat me hands down every time. 

Oh we have Queen Wars at my house...I say there can be only one...and he says...B*itch I don't think so... yep..the book will take a lifetime..and the four of them would create a Cat- astrophic  event :joy:

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm happy that the actors and their team were ok, but i'm not sure about the driver. The last i heard he was in a serious condition, but haven't read any updates since then. :(

Some one on Line just told me he didn't make it.  I haven't read it myself- however they seemed to know.

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh we have Queen Wars at my house...I say there can be only one...and he says...B*itch I don't think so... yep..the book will take a lifetime..and the four of them would create a Cat- astrophic  event :joy:

I wouldn't mind having a boy cat, but mine are all female and biological sisters. Fortunately they get on great with the dogs, but can be a bit of a handful when i comes to humans, especially strangers. When a strange person comes to the  house they'll walk around them in a circle and look them up and down. If they approve, they'll walk away, but if they don't they'll hiss at them a few times and stand there and stare at them. :joy:

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

Some one on Line just told me he didn't make it.  I haven't read it myself- however they seemed to know.

That's not good. I hope they all get some kind of counseling as seeing something like that can be pretty traumatic. I'll remember all of them when i get to our temple later this morning. :mellow:

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I wouldn't mind having a boy cat, but mine are all female and biological sisters. Fortunately they get on great with the dogs, but can be a bit of a handful when i comes to humans, especially strangers. When a strange person comes to the  house they'll walk around them in a circle and look them up and down. If they approve, they'll walk away, but if they don't they'll hiss at them a few times and stand there and stare at them. :joy:

He's a coon cat...so he talks..a lot...so he just sits and dishes to anybody that shows up....if they knew what he was saying they would run...it's like a talk show !

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's not good. I hope they all get some kind of counseling as seeing something like that can be pretty traumatic. I'll remember all of them when i get to our temple later this morning. :mellow:

I hope that counseling is part of the protocol..I know here when ever accidents like this happen...the counseling protocol kicks in immediately especially when they were " on the job" - work related .

38 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Spoiler

Hello fellow Caribbean! I miss my home country so much...:heartbreak:

32 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh gosh, I thought it was minor injuries...If he did pass on, I do hope everyone gets counseling, but I also hope his family gets help too. 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

He's a coon cat...so he talks..a lot...so he just sits and dishes to anybody that shows up....if they knew what he was saying they would run...it's like a talk show !

I hope that counseling is part of the protocol..I know here when ever accidents like this happen...the counseling protocol kicks in immediately especially when they were " on the job" - work related .

My cats talk from time to time, but not a lot, despite the fact that they're female. They just look at you with their blue eyes, laze around preening themselves and looking cute. 

I'm hoping the counseling has already kicked in, and the management team are already making sure they're ok. Something like this can suddenly hit them like a brick.

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

My cats talk from time to time, but not a lot, despite the fact that they're female. They just look at you with their blue eyes, laze around preening themselves and looking cute. 

I'm hoping the counseling has already kicked in, and the management team are already making sure they're ok. Something like this can suddenly hit them like a brick.

If I had to give my cat a personae...it would be Emmett from QAF !!  LOL

I suppose later today there may be additional info on what's being done. I feel bad for them because they seemed to be schlepped around the country so much...

1 minute ago, deltos said:

If I had to give my cat a personae...it would be Emmett from QAF !!  LOL

I suppose later today there may be additional info on what's being done. I feel bad for them because they seemed to be schlepped around the country so much...

If i was managing them i'd certainly put those trips on hold for the time being. If any fans complaint about it, then tell them straight, that their clients health and wellbeing is priority and leave it at that.    

34 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello fellow Caribbean! I miss my home country so much...:heartbreak:

Oh gosh, I thought it was minor injuries...If he did pass on, I do hope everyone gets counseling, but I also hope his family gets help too. 

So do I. This would be hard for anyone period.

And I didn't know you have connections here (Or are from here) :relaxed:. Nice. It's hard for me to find a fellow Caribbean person into BL. 

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If i was managing them i'd certainly put those trips on hold for the time being. If any fans complaint about it, then tell them straight, that their clients health and wellbeing is priority and leave it at that.    

As if that would happen ( ooo do I sound cynical ? ) and the fans would listen...and based on what I've observed over the last 48 hours... I doubt it...they pimp these guys out like Ho's to every crack and crevice in Thailand in the name of fan meet...to perform...not sure how much safety is a major concern although maybe now it may be. 

Archived