[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, aniola said:

1 vs 2&3 - different rooms (beds) and different clothes.

Maybe they changed Techno's t-shirt (because previous one was dirty?) and went into KK-house?

I didnt see the MV.Thanks for that. And, Its not out of reach for KK to take Techno to even Mars.dc069c7a.gif

20 minutes ago, aniola said:

Ae's birthday! I'm waiting for Ae's birthday.^_^

We saw Yim's birthday but there is Ae's Birthday too?

7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

We saw Yim's birthday but there is Ae's Birthday too?

Yeh, with this cute moment.:wub:

tumblr_p90nhyAsvr1tw4zklo1_540.gif

7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I didnt see the MV.Thanks for that.

This gifs are from "Wish" by Boy Sompob.

13 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yeh, with this cute moment.:wub:

tumblr_p90nhyAsvr1tw4zklo1_540.gif

This gifs are from "Wish" by Boy Sompob.

This looks too sweeeeeet. And the MV is palpitating and apt for LBC.. :wub:

(Actually I remember your post long before I read, you said you want to see Ae's birthday. At that time though I didnt ask, I thought you got confused between Yim's birthday with Ae's. Sorry for that.)

12 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

At that time though I didnt ask, I thought you got confused between Yim's birthday with Ae's.

I was confused ones. It was when i saw teaser for episode with Yim's birthday. I thought it's Ae's already. But when i compared how Yim and Pete are dressed in both occasions I understood my mistake. Seems this is how we are playing in Sherlock Holmes with this series (well, not only with LBC actually): looking for difference and similarity in the clothes.:D

Before anything. I just wanted to share with you how I'm happy to be talking about this series with you guys. (sorry for my english sometimes)

Seriously, For sure it would be nice to put everybody together to watch this, but it's impossible. :persevere:

What a shame, the series it's reaching the end. 

polaroidpicture you're amazing, you said everything, thanks. I agree with most you said, I just want to add somethings from my point of view

23 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

Tin has dated, has probably had many sexual entanglements given his past; Can has not.

I think he has not, at least with man, because he said after the first kiss with Can " Kissing a boy is not bad afterall " but something seems confuse in this, because he acts like he knows he's gay, but in the closet yet. But he says that, kind weird. 

23 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

He's obviously confused by Tin's behavior, even  pulls Pete aside to ask about Tin's sexuality. Slips trying to lie about why he's asking and calls Tin good looking. Again, natural and organic. 

That's a point they mad it very clear for us. nice done writers.

On 10/21/2018 at 7:54 PM, polaroidpicture said:

He allows himself to be pulled along to the locker room by Can and tries to mess with his head. He obviously knows he can affect Can. The touches, the sexual innuendo, it's all because he knows he has hit a weak spot. He's also feeling him out with regards to AePete. He thinks he has him! Of course he must be having a gay panic. But not Can, he's steadfast and loyal to the end. And then they both go back to their respective corners, Tin rocked by Can's trustworthiness, Can rocked by his attraction to Tin. That sigh against the lockers spoke to me more than any words could have.

that's my main point. I get what Tin did in this epsode(10). He wanted to have some flirtation with Can, he already knew Can was affected by him. It's not only because he has hit a week spot, I mean, for me in this momment Tin already know inside of him he feels attraction to Can. He's playing this game because he has been pulled by a magnet wich is Can. And of course he has all his inner questions that affect his behaviour. in the end of the scene when he's in the car, it's obvious that's he is confused, by his own behaviour, wich for me  shows that's something really like a magnet, not only reasonable. 

I think Tin's actions make sense for him. Do I wish there was more cohesion or that they had taken more time to flesh out the story?

haha, Everybody. 

Let me me start off by stating that I am a diehard Tin/Can shipper! Yes, Mean is hella fineeeeee but I was pulled in by the Tin/Can coupling not his abs of steel.Hot!

am I the only one who thinks Can is hotter than Tin? I'm begining to feel myself weird for that

6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

We have seen all the scenes from the first trailer I think. Only Tin-Can kiss in his house is remaining.. For the 13th and 14th episodes most things might be new.

There are still some scenes from the MVs. For Tin-Can there are at least 2 more other than the kiss outside the house. I remember there is one where Can kiss his hand and pass it to Tin (so looking forward to more TinCan).

29 minutes ago, tiny06 said:

am I the only one who thinks Can is hotter than Tin? I'm begining to feel myself weird for that

It just depends on what you like. I think Perth is hotter than Mean but I like Mark best of all. I have liked him since I Am Your King. In MIR I liked Lokmo best while everyone I know was all about Frame. You are not weird. Just do you.

32 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

In MIR I liked Lokmo best while everyone I know was all about Frame.

I liked lukmo too. it's hard to say he was the more interesting guy in MIR, but he was one of my prefer ones

8 hours ago, tiny06 said:

Before anything. I just wanted to share with you how I'm happy to be talking about this series with you guys. (sorry for my english sometimes)

Seriously, For sure it would be nice to put everybody together to watch this, but it's impossible. :persevere:

What a shame, the series it's reaching the end. 

polaroidpicture you're amazing, you said everything, thanks. I agree with most you said, I just want to add somethings from my point of view

I think he has not, at least with man, because he said after the first kiss with Can " Kissing a boy is not bad afterall " but something seems confuse in this, because he acts like he knows he's gay, but in the closet yet. But he says that, kind weird. 

That's a point they mad it very clear for us. nice done writers.

that's my main point. I get what Tin did in this epsode(10). He wanted to have some flirtation with Can, he already knew Can was affected by him. It's not only because he has hit a week spot, I mean, for me in this momment Tin already know inside of him he feels attraction to Can. He's playing this game because he has been pulled by a magnet wich is Can. And of course he has all his inner questions that affect his behaviour. in the end of the scene when he's in the car, it's obvious that's he is confused, by his own behaviour, wich for me  shows that's something really like a magnet, not only reasonable. 

haha, Everybody. 

First of all, thank you for reading. This forum is so refreshing and non-judgy and I think that's why I felt comfortable enough sharing my thoughts. I'm really quite shy. 

You're right in stating that Tin has only ever been with girls. But I get the feeling that Tin wouldn't ever stop himself from going after what he wants, regardless of gender. Tin usually gives zero f*ucks, just says and does what he wants. Is it a nurture over a nature thing? Not sure! 

As far as your preference for Can...there's nothing weird about it. Please never repeat that. We all like what we like. No judgement, all love! I think Can is super cute. Just like Techno, I want to take care of him, keep him happy, make sure he's okay. I melt whenever he interacts with Pete. I love the friendship that they're building because of Ae and Tin. Ae is more my style but I can't deny that Tin is hot af. 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know this is way off topic but wanted to put it on here anyway. Hug for Hope is a fund raiser to help provide medical and health care to hospitals for children in Thailand. Anything that helps children in this world will always have my support.

AWWW TEE is such a sweetheart---He would be such an AWESOME BEAM in 2MOONS2

13 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

But I get the feeling that Tin wouldn't ever stop himself from going after what he wants, regardless of gender. Tin usually gives zero f*ucks, just says and does what he wants.

but then, don't you agree these questions are poorly worked in this kind of series?

I mean in MIR there was also a couple that was formed with technically a straight guy that all of a sudden is in love with a boy. 

So no being gay or becoming gay personal matters shown. they took such a distancy to the real world sometimes with this histories.

Archived