Where should I post this?

I'm a long-time member, but it has been sometime since I've made a post. I'd like to made a post to for recruiting anyone interested in joining a Kpop podcast project of mine, however, I don't want to place it in the wrong forum. Where would a post like that be appropriate?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I don't want to co-opt the topic but I though the heading conformed with what I wanted to know as well, and that was to make a request for english subtitles for a certain CDrama. 

I wanted to know where exactly should i post such a topic.

Thanks for all your help

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

I want to find out the names of screenwriters for some Chinese movies/dramas, but I dont understand Mandarin. Would I be able to ask for help from soompi members, and where would I need to post it? 

Hi @Leigh Perry, you can post under the respective category in the Global Entertainment section. It will be helpful if you know the titles of the Chinese dramas and movies. I'm sure the Soompiers there will be happy to assist you and answer any queries you have regarding the dramas/movies.

• Like 4

On 8/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, Leigh Perry said:

I want to find out the names of screenwriters for some Chinese movies/dramas, but I dont understand Mandarin. Would I be able to ask for help from soompi members, and where would I need to post it? 

Leigh..  searching the native title in wikipedia or wiki d-addicts might help. The info there is pretty good.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2020 at 5:42 PM, MinLyn said:

Hi @Leigh Perry, you can post under the respective category in the Global Entertainment section. It will be helpful if you know the titles of the Chinese dramas and movies. I'm sure the Soompiers there will be happy to assist you and answer any queries you have regarding the dramas/movies.

Thanks!

On 8/12/2020 at 11:40 AM, Lynne said:

Leigh..  searching the native title in wikipedia or wiki d-addicts might help. The info there is pretty good.

I've been doing that and found some of the info I was looking for. But a lot of sites dont list the names of screenwriters. And that's one of the major bits of info I have to have.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I am trying to search for a fanfiction that was written a while back... it was a goguma yonghwa and seohyun fanfiction but I am unable to find it as I did before. Where can I search for it or what if the link does not work?? As I believe I may have found it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for a story that was written about Goguma Yonghwa and Seohyun a while ago, but I'm having trouble finding it as I did previously. If the link doesn't function, where can I look for it or what should I do? Because I think I discovered it.

• 1 month later...

I've been a member for a while, but it's been a while since I posted. I would like to post a request for anyone interested in participating in my Kpop podcast project, but I don't want to post it in the wrong forum. Where might such a post be appropriate?

• 2 months later...
  • ferily locked this topic