Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mindyd

Where should I post this?

I'm a long-time member, but it has been sometime since I've made a post. I'd like to made a post to for recruiting anyone interested in joining a Kpop podcast project of mine, however, I don't want to place it in the wrong forum. Where would a post like that be appropriate?

Hi, I don't want to co-opt the topic but I though the heading conformed with what I wanted to know as well, and that was to make a request for english subtitles for a certain CDrama. 

I wanted to know where exactly should i post such a topic.

Thanks for all your help

I want to find out the names of screenwriters for some Chinese movies/dramas, but I dont understand Mandarin. Would I be able to ask for help from soompi members, and where would I need to post it? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

I want to find out the names of screenwriters for some Chinese movies/dramas, but I dont understand Mandarin. Would I be able to ask for help from soompi members, and where would I need to post it? 

Hi @Leigh Perry, you can post under the respective category in the Global Entertainment section. It will be helpful if you know the titles of the Chinese dramas and movies. I'm sure the Soompiers there will be happy to assist you and answer any queries you have regarding the dramas/movies.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, Leigh Perry said:

Leigh..  searching the native title in wikipedia or wiki d-addicts might help. The info there is pretty good.