Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Risky Romance / Life and Death Romance, 사생결단 로맨스

Omg! Loving her will end up killing him! Whyyyyyyyyy do I always like dramas that tear up my heart? XD

He's suffering all my himself: hiding his disease and SeRa's secret :(

• Like 1

Can I have spoilers please as I don't think I will watch it. I heard that subs are from Indonesian subs.

But what are all these comments about him dying? What is wrong with him and what happened in the end?

• Like 1

Hey guys. I binged the show and the subs were slightly better. If you have a vague idea what some Korean phrases mean and the subs are trying to convey, you kinda get used to it. The show is really good honestly. There are no loose ends in the plot and everything is tightly knit up. The main female lead’s acting kind of reminded me of Hwang Jung Eum p which to me can be a bit over the top and exaggerated at times. And the story starts off with the male lead treating her really badly so if you don’t like those kind of dynamics between the leads then don’t watch it. Otherwise, there is good chemistry between the leads and the story is pretty original. I’m pretty surprised this thread doesn’t have many pages or posts. It is a show definetly worth checking out and giving a try,

• Like 1