Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Risky Romance / Life and Death Romance, 사생결단 로맨스

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIn4o11_2K75BJMErG96Fmqdefault.jpgJi-Hyun-Woo1.jpg

I can't help but want to thank ViKi for uncovering this drama and picking it up and giving it a push. That felt like that little train trying to push up that rather large hill believing I think I can, I think I can...  In trying to be noticed by more viewers.  When it felt hard to find and days without subs and for a while very little stills or photos to be found...

Still here is what I do know besides the screaming and frustration mixed with misunderstandings and sickness and a past that just can't let go.  There is a sense of quirky on the edge of real comedy by our OTP. There is tenderness shown even when undeserved and there is regret even when not said.  There is passion in what each of them believes even if it is wrong, when it comes to understanding each other.  There is a sense of spirit and appreciation in just how hard it is to be in the medical field in trying to save and care for others...

There is pain and suffering as well as that feeling of being so lost you don't even know who you are anymore and either does anyone around you.  My time is limited right now but I will make every effort to see this drama through.  

Because I believe it's just that good and if you can grasp what is behind all that screaming and focus on what you don't see.

I believe you will be like me and know that although it's already good.

There is greatness yet to be seen...:heart:

@USAFarmgirl

Well said  Thank you with a big hug   I appreciated reading many underlying points. It means the drama isn’t just a fun romcom. It has layers to think about.  Well it will be a challenge but I have to give it a try.:sweatingbullets::)

Sadly still waiting for Viki to upload. 

zdeKsOY.gif

Hb1hSRK.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/239730

• Like 2

OMG it's oppa from Queen's InHyun's Man. I loved that drama and it's good to see oppa back in a drama.I just wanted episode 1 and loving it. Can't wait to see where everything goes.

• Like 3

This clip from vlive.  She asked him to show a yoga pose which he did in the drama. He said something (inaudible) about a pose which looked more impressionable. So he made that silly squatting pose.   But she still asked him for the yoga pose.  So he gave a try but he wobbled. He nearly broke the computer pad which they were doing vlive.  haha  Yeah he was clumsy with yoga but he had a good reflex not to step on the computer. :)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/83629

• LOL 2

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: LIFE, THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN, RISKY ROMANCE, WITCH’S LOVE, YOUR HONOR, TIME

What’s It About? It’s about the romantic story between warm and understanding neurosurgeon Han Seung-joo who turned into a hot-headed person after the death of a close friend and the hormones-obsessed endocrinologist Joo In-ah who can’t help but feel intrigued towards his case.

The Good I had the lowest expectations for this drama so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it so much thanks to the excellent acting of Lee Si-young and Ji Hyun-woo as two totally different doctors who found themselves intertwined with one another. I found myself cheering for In-ah while watching the show as she tried to do everything to find out what happened to Han Seung-joo who had a 360-degree transformation after a car accident. I also have my suspicions that the reason Seung-joo has a picture of In-ah could either be they’re a couple or that he harbors a crush on her. And wouldn’t it be exciting that as he tries to unravel the truth about In-ah whom he thinks the one who caused his best friend tragic heartbreak, he’ll find himself more and more drawn to her and realized that she’s actually someone that he really likes? I guess I’m going overboard with my theories.

The Bad The romance in this drama has the potential to be really fun but I’m just concerned about how this simple kind of a plot will pan out without being repetitive and boring for the rest of its run.

Full: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/08/17/first-impressions-life-thirty-but-seventeen-risky-romance-witchs-love-your-honor-time/

• Like 2

I've just watched the last episode. I have to say: I've been pleasantly surprised by this drama in every new episode. At first, I thought by the name and synopsis that this would be a silly story but because of the great cast, I was curious.

This drama has so many layers. You could be laughing silly in one scene and in the next shedding a tear from sadness. After "Are you human too" I was wondering what drama I should be watching next. I guess I found one of them (along with Horribly Lovely")

P.S. from the looks of the preview Cha Jae Hwan is going to change for the worst. You can tell by the hair makeover (in K-dramas they always change the hairstyle when they go dark XD)

• Like 2

@0ly40  You may not know it, you may not believe it.   But no matter where you are there is this sense of hope that your OST's often bring.  It's those threads of dramas like this one with little movement and yet when I see you show up I am so grateful!!!  For all the times I should have and didn't...  Thank you...

97150e763721adb3ade34e8a86ec9d6542b50d9f

Annyeong everyone

Hi @topazeyedgirl I like this drama lots too. Have been waiting to see when Han Seung Joo begin to fall for Joo In Ah and also for him to discover he was wrong all along about Joo In Ah. He found out its Joo Se Ra whom his best friend was in love with at last. Can't wait to see what he will do in the next episode next week.

This is my 1st drama with Kim Jin Yup (김진엽) as Cha Jae Hwan. I like to see this actor, not only he's good looking and he can act too but sad that in the next episodes his character will turn dark. For a while, I like In Ah with Jae Hwan because he was so adorable whenever he's around her.

Gomawo @0ly40 chingu for sharing the OST and clips.

Wow this thread is moving very slow, was it because not many people are watching this drama or they are like me who seldom post?

• Like 3