[Drama 2018] Risky Romance / Life and Death Romance, 사생결단 로맨스

0ly40

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Risky Romance / Life and Death Romance, 사생결단 로맨스

Hey guys. I binged the show and the subs were slightly better. If you have a vague idea what some Korean phrases mean and the subs are trying to convey, you kinda get used to it. The show is really good honestly. There are no loose ends in the plot and everything is tightly knit up. The main female lead’s acting kind of reminded me of Hwang Jung Eum p which to me can be a bit over the top and exaggerated at times. And the story starts off with the male lead treating her really badly so if you don’t like those kind of dynamics between the leads then don’t watch it. Otherwise, there is good chemistry between the leads and the story is pretty original. I’m pretty surprised this thread doesn’t have many pages or posts. It is a show definetly worth checking out and giving a try,

Archived