[Drama 2018] Risky Romance / Life and Death Romance, 사생결단 로맨스

0ly40

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hell59 said:

Is there any website subbing this drama?

1 hour ago, lovcom00 said:

I've watched some cuts RAW and it seems like a lot of fun! Really, there are no news of subs?

This drama was liscensed by both Dramafever and Viki. However, both sites do not have any episodes posted as yet, and no comment from the sites. 

3 hours ago, Table122000 said:

This drama was liscensed by both Dramafever and Viki. However, both sites do not have any episodes posted as yet, and no comment from the sites. 

Thank you so much about info.   I’m glad to know DF carries Risky Romance but I couldn’t find anything about it on the DF site?    I know Viki has it  but it hasn’t upload any ep yet.  Gosh I’m really ready to watch  Feeling so impatient   :angry::cold_sweat:  

EP1: "Risky Romance" Ji Hyun-woo's Violent First Appearance

4oaoOaP.jpg

The first episode of the new MBC drama "Risky Romance" began on the 23rd.

In the first scene, Han Seung-joo (Ji Hyun-woo) got into an argument while driving and he said, "I don't feel like fighting today so why don't you just move along?" However, the other driver threatened him with a golf club and Han Seung-joo got out of the car after turning off the camera. He started breaking his car.

The police took them both away and they didn't believe that Han Seung-joo destroyed his car on his own. Han Seung-joo smiled.

Joo In-ah (Lee Si-young) and some other doctors believed Han Seung-joo's personality changed after the surgery and Joo In-ah believed it was because of the hormones.

https://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-risky-romance-ji-hyun-woo-s-violent-first-appearance-120613.html

1 hour ago, booha said:

Thank you so much about info.   I’m glad to know DF carries Risky Romance but I couldn’t find anything about it on the DF site?    I know Viki has it  but it hasn’t upload any ep yet.  Gosh I’m really ready to watch  Feeling so impatient   :angry::cold_sweat:  

You're welcome. Yes, the drama is supposed to be available on Dramafever and Viki. Dramafever announced it at the beginning of July:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-best-k-dramas-and-c-dramas-to-watch-in-july-2018/'

Here are the links to the show pages:

For Dramafever: https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5206/risky-romance/

For Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/36078c-risky-romance

I just read at another forum that the drama has not been posted at Kocowa site either, which is really strange because Kocowa is owned by the big 3 networks (KBS, MBC, SBS). I don't know what the problem is, but I think there must be some issues at the MBC network.  Hopefully, we will see the subbed episodes soon.

@Table122000

I agree  It must be this delay is happening due to MBC for some reason.  I’m happy to know that both Viki and DF are on for RR.  I will wait patiently. -_--_-

** Sadly RR ratings aren’t so good.  It went down today.  Since RR is very a lighthearted romcom, I didn’t expect ceiling busting ratings but it hurt to see the ratings go down further.    Fighting RR and cast  :kiss_wink:

Ji Hyun Woo 'thank you for your cheering'

Spoiler

Shin Won Ho

Update on Subs:

I found out on another forum that there has been a change in status with this drama. Apparently, it is now a "Viki Original", which usually means a Viki exclusive. So that might explain why Dramafever and Kocowa don't have it. I went to the Viki channel and from the comments, I think they are still working out liscensing issues with the provider (MBC). Also, as of now, only Viki Staff are handling the subs.  The situation reminds me of what happened with Lawless Lawyer, where the show was delayed over a week and then subbing each episode took another week because only Viki Staff were doing it.  After about 3 weeks, they let a volunteer team help Staff sub the drama so then subbing went more quickly with the rest of the episodes. 

Anyway, we may have to wait until next week before we see any subbed episodes

New k-drama poll around the corner. Click down below to get to the thread to get further explanations. Have fun and enjoy! :D

12 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Update on Subs:

I found out on another forum that there has been a change in status with this drama. Apparently, it is now a "Viki Original", which usually means a Viki exclusive. So that might explain why Dramafever and Kocowa don't have it. I went to the Viki channel and from the comments, I think they are still working out liscensing issues with the provider (MBC). Also, as of now, only Viki Staff are handling the subs.  The situation reminds me of what happened with Lawless Lawyer, where the show was delayed over a week and then subbing each episode took another week because only Viki Staff were doing it.  After about 3 weeks, they let a volunteer team help Staff sub the drama so then subbing went more quickly with the rest of the episodes. 

Anyway, we may have to wait until next week before we see any subbed episodes

Thank you again.  I’m glad to know what happened to our naughty  RR.    

KzcEMS4.gif

Waaa more waiting :bawling:

Lr2NMek.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20180725073736831

Archived