Manga Suggestions

Guest Darkshrimp

I don't really know if any that I could recommend you that is similar to what you listed.

But I do have a question/request too (since I didn't want to make another request thread).

Can anyone recommend me any good, dark, tragic, depressing mangas? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

-->you can try Angel Sanctuary or X/1999 by CLAMP

B)

Angel Sanctuary is my current favourite.

I just can't get into that manga. I bought all 20 volumes off e-bay and I couldn't read past 2 volumes. The art is very nice (the art book is all sold out at comic ex when I was in Taiwan) but the story just doesn't draw me in nor does it motivate me to finish the whole thing. I wish they'd print the manga bigger so I can look at the art in detail (the printing is so small for this one).

I read 2 other works of hers (1 volume works) and they were interesting as well but not something that has a high re-read value in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Even towards later volumes? I wasn't so much into it at that point.

me too. especially ever since ......L died...... (HUGE SPOILERS), i'm not that interested in Deathnote already. :mellow:

-->you can try Angel Sanctuary or X/1999 by CLAMP

B)

X/1999 got crappy towards the end.

Angel Sanctuary is pretty good as s/he has mentioned. one of my fav manga despite its length. :D (18 vols in total & i usually dun like manga series with more than 12 vols. they tend to get draggy)

Archived