Manga Suggestions

Guest Darkshrimp

Guest Darkshrimp

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post this. and if i'm not, feel free to delete this. anyway, i'm reading bleach right now, and each the chapters comes out once every one week or so, and i don't have anything to read in the time between. So does any one have any good suggestions? note, i'm a guy, and i don't want to read girly mangas >.< also, naruto + bleach are the ones i like. so do you know anything that kinds fits into that theme? thanks a lot!

Guest lady_muimui

Black Cat

HunterxHunter

Full Metal Alchemist

Tenjo Tenge

Hajime no Ippo

Umm...I'm not sure if this is considered "girly" but if you like Love Hina then you should read Mahou Sensei Negima. There's action! I promise. lol.

Guest K-popMiko

Yup, DeathNote. I only read a preview chapter, and already I think it's awesome =)

Inuyasha (it's not overrated, it's good xD)

Yu Yu Hakusho (oldie, but goodie)

Yugioh (the Japanese version, not the English version. The Japanese version is way more violent and gruesome than the English version)

For sports, read:

Whistle

Prince of Tennis

and there was a football one, but I forgot the name...>=\

-edit

I went through the thread, it's called Eyeshield =)

• 2 weeks later...

DEATH NOTE.

you will get addicted to it.

it's too good.

Even towards later volumes? I wasn't so much into it at that point.

^ Heh heh...Berserk..heh....heh...

Berserk is pretty twisted. I really like that one (although I read it so many years ago). I have the Berserk game on dreamcast that I never defeated. It's a great game but so HARD to finish (my hands get tired from all the hacking and slashing....so many enemies). Has anyone played that?

Guest RagingHEART

DEATHNOTE.

You won't regret it ^.~

yea that one is AWESOME! itz totally ADDICTING especially in the beginning

black cat is good too

oo and MAR (not MARS) stands for Marchen Awakens Romance (has nothing to do with romance though >.<)

Guest AnonymouSouL

azu manga diao, yotsuba&! are hilarious

ragnarok is just fun adventre story

i think manga with too many volume gets boring very ez-ly

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yugioh (the Japanese version, not the English version. The Japanese version is way more violent and gruesome than the English version)

Soompi's Yugioh Guru also agrees. *Points at himself* :D

although the early parts without the dueling like Yugi and his highschool life while possessing Yami within the puzzle, Dungeon Dice Monsters, or whatever that board game was in the manga series he played with Yami Bakura will probably get boring, so skip those parts unless you're interested

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I don't really know if any that I could recommend you that is similar to what you listed.

But I do have a question/request too (since I didn't want to make another request thread).

Can anyone recommend me any good, dark, tragic, depressing mangas? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Archived