Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh, this looks so painful to see.  I had read a rumor somewhere that SH would die in today's episode and I had said earlier that he would probably die trying to save JH.....it seemed obvious but I would have wished so much more that KJH would have been well and that a happy ending could have somehow been possible.  

 

I will watch all of this drama.....but I may wait now until the final episode before I do; sometimes it doesn't hurt as much if you know beforehand how it will end.  This one is a heartbreaker.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want him to die so badly!  there are still four episodes to go... but yeah in the preview it looks like they are dressed for someone's funeral. plus their conversation at the end sounded like a goodbye :( plus on wikipedia you can read they he is supposed to naturally fall out of the story. I guess this is his natural falling out.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hope: MS saves SH from drowning and JH too. Sh leaves US for treatment and that is why he is absent for rest of show (hasn’t removed confirmed kiss scene not been shown yet so technically there’s still scenes left to be seen?) and in the end JH goes back to same beach where SH meets her after receiving treatment (I say thus cause if they do add a scene of him in the end, alive, then they most likely filmed it already before he left).

 

i was reading comments about the show, and one person said something quite deep. That when everyone in show like JH were telling SH to get his treatment and thanking him, it was like they were also saying it to the actor KJH. Oh my heart goes out to him and I hope he wins an award or gains a lot of recognition for his amazing work in this drama. Everyone has done a great job. I am curious if we will ever find out what the ‘original’ plot was supposed to be if KJH didn’t leave early. But honestly at the pace and direction it is going, it feels like this was all supposed to happen in first place like nothing was changed. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he died and no nice moments between the couple i dont know if i can pick this show up.. it will be to depressing for me but then i wanna watch for his amazing acting. 

 

If he does not win awards for this acting people really stupid. 

49 minutes ago, philosophie said:

My hope: MS saves SH from drowning and JH too. Sh leaves US for treatment and that is why he is absent for rest of show (hasn’t removed confirmed kiss scene not been shown yet so technically there’s still scenes left to be seen?) and in the end JH goes back to same beach where SH meets her after receiving treatment (I say thus cause if they do add a scene of him in the end, alive, then they most likely filmed it already before he left).

 

i was reading comments about the show, and one person said something quite deep. That when everyone in show like JH were telling SH to get his treatment and thanking him, it was like they were also saying it to the actor KJH. Oh my heart goes out to him and I hope he wins an award or gains a lot of recognition for his amazing work in this drama. Everyone has done a great job. I am curious if we will ever find out what the ‘original’ plot was supposed to be if KJH didn’t leave early. But honestly at the pace and direction it is going, it feels like this was all supposed to happen in first place like nothing was changed. 

 

If they cut kiss scene for this depressing end.. oh lrod. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s sad if Suho died like this. I was hoping that at least he died a beautiful death. This is too tragic :bawling:.

 

i hope he comes back in the final episode at least to say his last goodbye.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not believe they killed off SH's character like that.

 

Right when he chose to accept another treatment in the US because he wanted to do whatever he can to live longer. He wants to be a father. He wants to live happily.

 

Also HOW they went about it - drowning, is literally the most insane and illogical thing that could have killed him after all that he has been through!

 

Recovery. There was a lot of emphasis on miracles in last night's episode. When he was talking to CA. Even JH told him to hurry back from the US because she didn't want to be alone for a long time. Then he asked his assistant about miracles and whether he believes in them and he said that it is better to believe them than not, because you have nothing to lose.

 

Even though it does seem like goodbye with his 'farewell' trip with his workers and JH telling him he has done his best trying to repent for his mistake, I will not believe that he died until they show his funeral or something. It better be something legit to have some closure. Till then, I am just gonna imagine that he's off getting his treatment in the US :) 

 

PS. I was right...it was a tear fest last night :tears:

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cried throughout last night's episode. The few times SH kept preparing food for JH, hoping that she will at least have one meal with him, my heart broke. When SH said he wanted to be a father, raise kids and lead a happy life, my heart broke. Whenever SH looked at JH with that sad look in his eyes, my heart broke. When JH told him to get treatment and come back healthy, my heart broke. When JH told him to be unhappy, my heart broke. When SH sank down in the water, my heart broke. When JH told him SH that he tried his best, my heart broke. During the last few minutes, as SH wrote out his wish list and we saw how they were fulfilled one by one, my heart broke. :bawling:

 

And now, I'm echoing a lot of you. I really hope that in the last ep, we have a few minutes for a miracle. That SH didn't drown, that he went to US to get treatment and it was successful, and that he came back to JH so that she will not be alone. Please... :heartbreak:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really cant die like that i cant accept it ahhh.

 

He wants to live so bad if they changed the story due to his health issues i will hate the director and writer even more.. replace the actor and carry on your vision. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the last day of shooting for him :( 

But I hope they filmed more scenes (not in order of appearance) that will be shown in the last episode...

 

ALSO, why wasn't this piano duet aired??

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Kim Jung Hyun

You acted well in this drama.

While Resting and receiving treatment, my hope is you will detached yourself from the role you played in Time (2018).

Think about the many good things and blessings awaiting for you.

Guard your heart. Seek Joy and immersed in it. Joy is a good medicine for our soul.

Looking forward to hear good news about you- healthy and joyful.

 

cheering you always,

dot

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys what do you think of this proposition?? 

 

and someone in naver or dc said this 

 

what do you think??

i don't believe that suho just died like that it's imporssible 

and they also will kill minseok next ep 

so what will they talk about in the last 3 ep ?? just the war between between JH chae ah and the dad?? it's absurd i'm sure something will happen and suho will appear 

i'm so mad sad and desperate with this drama but i can't drop it i want to know how they will end it 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depressing thought.. maybe SH really died at the beach.. and all those scenes that were filmed but not aired (piano duet, kiss) were part of JH’s imagination because she missed him too much... :unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As at now...the feeling while watching this series is lots of :anguished::cry: with the recent ep bringing more :dissapointed_relieved:
There need to be a miracle for Soo-Ho be it 0.1% let he be living a happy life with either Ji-Hyun or Chae-A ... that is who he wants to be with and knowing that's the one who will bring him happiness and not talking about dollar and sense.

Am thinking initially he starts leaning towards Ji-Hyun because of guilt. But probably to the point of having a marriage with her, by then his guilt could also be driven by a little bit of "love" for Ji-Hyun? It's like his heart is telling him other than guilt, love is a possibility?

He wants to go for the 0.1% treatment so he can be a family probably adopt that cute boy from the orphanage - the one saying he wants to have Soo-Ho as his dad and Ji-Hyun as his mum?

Writer-nim...please please give me a surprise that is full of :love:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last episode made me cry a lot ... Hard to watch. If SH is really dead ... I think they could show us the romantic scenes edited by using JH's thoughts.
What would have been different if she'd known he had too little time left?
Would she play piano with him? Would she hug him? Would she kiss him? Would she say she loved him? Maybe they let us see some scenes like this ... I'm just asking for some moments of happiness .. Even in this bitter sweet way.. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching some very, very unsettling, unsatisfying, and angering endings to KDramas, I have learned never to get my hopes up.  (Still upset about Hwayugi, among others, and I am Not getting over it.)  That being said, while I will have to accept that SH has drowned, there are a few things that give me pause to wonder:

  • The black dresses that JH and C were wearing appear to be the same ones that they wore during their meeting in the most recent episode.  Are we being mislead by what the promo appears to show?  Promos can be notoriously tricksy.
  • Early on in the series, SH's scumbag half-brother was conspiring to do absolutely anything at any level to take SH down.  Ever since then I've wondered if there was any chance he was pulling the strings like a puppetmaster in various ways.....like SH's illness.  Possible.  
  • Although the writer has caused some situations we viewers may be upset about, that's what entertainment does:  it gets our attention and holds it.  In this sense, the writer has done a brilliant job, including a major rewrite for the entire end of the series to account for KJH's health.  Now, if the production team has gone to this extent to make things work for KJH, is it also possible (and this is a serious stretch here) that they could have also made a happy ending out of this mess so that it can help KJH feel a sense of positive completion with this drama?  I would like to think so

I was none too happy about JH being comfortable talking to her former boyfriend but I thought that this and the fact that he was running to try to save her were setting up the situation for his death.  Another loss that JH will have to contend with.  I am not wishing for a character's death but given the gravity of what he has done with JH's mother, he has to pay for that.  Morally, it has to happen, otherwise that perverts the course of drama justice, and even dramas that end badly don't ignore that one.

 

At the end of the day, the character with the most trauma is JH and the ending has to be one that somehow brings closure for her, even if it is a bad ending, there has to be a way for her to live on.  The only one she has trusted and believed in is SH.  I can't hope.  But I do want to wish that something good can still happen.

 

Yes, I watched yesterday's episode even thought I tried not to.  And I cried the entire time. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Luisa Moraes said:

The last episode made me cry a lot ... Hard to watch. If SH is really dead ... I think they could show us the romantic scenes edited by using JH's thoughts.
What would have been different if she'd known he had too little time left?
Would she play piano with him? Would she hug him? Would she kiss him? Would she say she loved him? Maybe they let us see some scenes like this ... I'm just asking for some moments of happiness .. Even in this bitter sweet way.. 

ùe toooo i want some happy scenes tooo 

i can't but imagine the happy and romantic they could have if she knew before she could have hugged kissed him and he would not feel much guilt anymore and she'll know that he not really guilty even if he didn't tell her the truth when she really trusted him alone 

but i don't know what the writer want to show us through this drama i still have  some faith because really if it just end like that all we get from this drama is guilt sadness and anger :bawling:

 

 

27 minutes ago, thistle said:

After watching some very, very unsettling, unsatisfying, and angering endings to KDramas, I have learned never to get my hopes up.  (Still upset about Hwayugi, among others, and I am Not getting over it.)  That being said, while I will have to accept that SH has drowned, there are a few things that give me pause to wonder:

  • The black dresses that JH and C were wearing appear to be the same ones that they wore during their meeting in the most recent episode.  Are we being mislead by what the promo appears to show?  Promos can be notoriously tricksy.
  • Early on in the series, SH's scumbag half-brother was conspiring to do absolutely anything at any level to take SH down.  Ever since then I've wondered if there was any chance he was pulling the strings like a puppetmaster in various ways.....like SH's illness.  Possible.  
  • Although the writer has caused some situations we viewers may be upset about, that's what entertainment does:  it gets our attention and holds it.  In this sense, the writer has done a brilliant job, including a major rewrite for the entire end of the series to account for KJH's health.  Now, if the production team has gone to this extent to make things work for KJH, is it also possible (and this is a serious stretch here) that they could have also made a happy ending out of this mess so that it can help KJH feel a sense of positive completion with this drama?  I would like to think so

I was none too happy about JH being comfortable talking to her former boyfriend but I thought that this and the fact that he was running to try to save her were setting up the situation for his death.  Another loss that JH will have to contend with.  I am not wishing for a character's death but given the gravity of what he has done with JH's mother, he has to pay for that.  Morally, it has to happen otherwise that perverts the course of drama justice, and even dramas that end badly don't ignore that one.

 

At the end of the day, the character with the most trauma is JH and the ending has to be one that somehow brings closure for her, even if it is a bad ending, there has to be a way for her to live on.  The only one she has trusted and believed in is SH.  I can't hope.  But I do want to wish that something good can still happen.

 

Yes, I watched yesterday's episode even thought I tried not to.  And I cried the entire time. 

totally 

we all focused in suho and want him to live 

but we can't ignore JH she suffered a lot in ehr life she lost everyone that she loves and loved before they can't just kille her ex and suho like that 

why will she live after and for whom she can't just loose everything like that 

if so they should kill her too she'll be more miserable especially if she thinks that everything that happened is because of her somehow: 

-ji eun died to gain money to pay the money wasted 

- her mom who died trying to reveal the truth 

-suho who did everything to protect her and try reveal the truth and die for her (mostly)

-minseok who truth all the drama said he did what he did to protect her so she won't go the way she did and suffer more (somehow it's what excatly happened) and die trying to protect her too 

so will she has anymore force to fight and continue living i don't think 

if tehy end everything like that i don't see the purpose of the drama seriously is it to people to not fight for your right and just give up i don't think this is what the writer want to make the viewers believe 

i think there's more to show especially the role of hope miracle and love in our lives 

we still have 4 eps so let's see what will happen

 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They make it appear tht SH father's man ws sent to kill JH.. wht if it was ECA who sent instead? She knew about the trip?

 

Its sad if SH died trying to save JH. If he did, I am sure he must have already written a Will to help ensure JH have a good future. 

 

If he died this tragedy will be in front pagesot in .. FIL or whoever may find it hard to "abuse or kill " or touch JH. Who knows the last few episodes will give her the opportunity to expose the corrupt society?

 

She may even adopt tht little boy to honor SH's wishes???

 

Anyway.. I do hope the writer will not kill-off SH. I want to believe in miracles.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...