19 minutes ago, Wotad said:

SWKF?

Should We Kiss First...  In my opinion one of the best dramas of 2018 if not the best!!! 

Spoiler

84f14983e97144ccbec7a26a118446bd.jpeg?x=

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way when suho was talking with his father they talked about how his uncle lost everything and asked him to be like him 

it's a new info

so i'm thinking if this uncle can't be minseok father and he's doing that to take revenge on the family 

but still can't understand why he just hate suho so much and not his brother too  

This is my first time posting here, I'm not a huge fan of dark themed dramas but Time's storyline surprised me so much. 

About JE death and after watching the latest ep, SH friend said that KIB provided drugs on his party, I searched what may be the effect if you take alcohol and drugs together and it says that it may cause you heart attack or sudden death. What if JE took drugs unknowingly then drank alcohol, that she might had a heart attack while picking the money on the pool (+her injury on her head)? That's just my wild guess about her death, i'm not really good at analyzing things :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Besides, SH did come to apologize to JH what MS doesn't know.

Actually JH told MS that SH apologized to her. In that supermarket? scene where she was on a break and they were having coffee but since it was awhile ago some people might already forgotten ;)

The only way that I've tried to come up why MS tries to make SH believe that he's the killer is because of that story of the war and the shooter as well, since he was the one that invited her into his room he started the war. And since he knows that rich people can cover anything and that people like him and JH can't do nothing about it that's why he covered up everything to JH. And that was the idea of 'justice' to him I think, since it was told that in the past he worked with a lot of rich people and that probably changed him and made him think like that.

That's also why back then I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt but after he indirectly killed JH mom he completely changed for worse :angry: And we even saw he thinking back on what his superior said in the bathroom. ' Gray never goes back to white, it only goes darker and darker '  (I think this line applies to him very well, then again that's one of the many reasons why I'm loving this writer it's like none of the lines are wasted in this drama.):rolleyes:

And am I the only one thinking that the reporter might die or be in serious trouble if she continues doing what she's doing? First MS gave her a verbal warning, then CA hired that guy to give her a scare. IDK I just have a feeling that once if she finds something crucial she'll die before telling anyone. :huh:

@mimiseo  Right! That's a possible theory.It's like with each episode we get another question.Who's this uncle and what happened to him? We'll have to wait and see.To bad it's only one episode per week now when the pace is so good.

And another thing that I can't stop admiring is that scene with the 'end of the world' song. They don't say anything but is such a powerful scene where we see how  both the MC are connected trough the loss of their mothers. And the white pigeon scene as well. And we also see how much they trust each other in this episode as well where SH says he'll wait for JH to tell him. 

They've come such a long way  :wub:  

99F2DB4C5B7674C8047281

9978553D5B76A28B27B7CE

5 hours ago, yeolniverse said:

This is my first time posting here, I'm not a huge fan of dark themed dramas but Time's storyline surprised me so much. 

About JE death and after watching the latest ep, SH friend said that KIB provided drugs on his party, I searched what may be the effect if you take alcohol and drugs together and it says that it may cause you heart attack or sudden death. What if JE took drugs unknowingly then drank alcohol, that she might had a heart attack while picking the money on the pool (+her injury on her head)? That's just my wild guess about her death, i'm not really good at analyzing things :sweatingbullets:

oooo it's a possible theory actually i could be really possible 

but was ji eun in the party?? or was just introduced to suho in the hotel room ? 

but why i feel like linseok is the one who killed ji eun wothout knowing she's seol jihyun sister?? that's why he's trying so hard to make suho believe he's the one who killed her and deleting all the cctv's i believe he has a big secret he's hiding and it's he's motive for all he's doing now

25 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

oooo it's a possible theory actually i could be really possible 

but was ji eun in the party?? or was just introduced to suho in the hotel room ? 

but why i feel like linseok is the one who killed ji eun wothout knowing she's seol jihyun sister?? that's why he's trying so hard to make suho believe he's the one who killed her and deleting all the cctv's i believe he has a big secret he's hiding and it's he's motive for all he's doing now

I doubt that since MS has been dating JH for 6 years. He knew her family and the sister knew him as well.

@yeolniverse Since JH asked for an autopsy, they must have taken blood samples hence I don't think that the drug played a part in it. They would have mentioned it. The autopsy stated that she drowned.

5 hours ago, seohyun_fan said:

Actually JH told MS that SH apologized to her. In that supermarket? scene where she was on a break and they were having coffee but since it was awhile ago some people might already forgotten ;)

Thanks for reminding me of that scene. However, I believe that MS didn't really believe her, in the sense that in his eyes, SH just apologized in order to save his reputation (for his sake) and was never sincere with his apology. Therefore MS dismissed this apology as non-existent.

I have the impression that MS is eager to see false pretense and fakeness in SH's words and behaviour. Each time SH helped JH, MS dismissed his actions saying that he did it for his own sake, in order to feel better.  

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since JH asked for an autopsy, they must have taken blood samples hence I don't think that the drug played a part in it. They would have mentioned it. The autopsy stated that she drowned.

The thing is that there's even a possibility that something could have been omitted from the autopsy at this point (like a real cause or even something else) and wouldn't be the first time in a drama.The thing that makes me believe is that MS kept trying to convince JH at first to not do the autopsy and that it was suicide and whats stranger is that even before they started the autopsy the detective called MS first and MS said something like  'just let her do it then or else she thinks its weird' (something along these lines) why would the detective call MS first when a family member had already said to do it? :huh: That was something that I always found weird. What if there's something else that they hided? Not sure, just a theory though I have a feeling that her sister didn't die just like that,  even the way they edited her death was weird like they skipped something. This is just my opinion and could be wrong in the end as well...I just like how this drama has so many layers and makes me think hard.Very few dramas make me think like this. Just can't wait for all the answers already :lol:

40 minutes ago, seohyun_fan said:

The thing is that there's even a possibility that something could have been omitted from the autopsy at this point (like a real cause or even something else) and wouldn't be the first time in a drama.The thing that makes me believe is that MS kept trying to convince JH at first to not do the autopsy and that it was suicide and whats stranger is that even before they started the autopsy the detective called MS first and MS said something like  'just let her do it then or else she thinks its weird' (something along these lines) why would the detective call MS first when a family member had already said to do it? :huh: That was something that I always found weird. What if there's something else that they hided? Not sure, just a theory though I have a feeling that her sister didn't die just like that,  even the way they edited her death was weird like they skipped something. This is just my opinion and could be wrong in the end as well...I just like how this drama has so many layers and makes me think hard.Very few dramas make me think like this. Just can't wait for all the answers already :lol:

I thought this as well when that call/autopsy stuff happened im like what did they mess with.. 

@bebebisous33 well we can't know what minseok hided from her even if they dated for 6 years he did hide the truth about her sister and mother death and about the autopsy i believe they faked it they called him to ask him about what to do when JH wanted to do it so yeah we can't know

and woooow what's happening here i was so surprised when i saw the still cuts 

what could have happened i can't wait 

@seohyun_fan i really hope we'll really get an ep this wednesday 

seohyun fans sent food support for the cast today 

Spoiler

and actor kim ji hoon also sent a cofee truck to support seohyun and the director he was her co-star in btgt drama who was directed by the same director as time

@raqlobster Hi! You're welcome!

Yes we're having an episode today :blush: It was a bit unclear at the beginning but awhile ago both Seohyun and MBC confirmed it. (I don't think we're going to have an episode tomorrow though, because they have soccer games tomorrow I think.) 

Seohyun IG update from awhiile ago

Archived