• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Jung Hyun has really done a great job in this drama... for it to come to this. 

Just when things are getting better in the story! THey are getting married? Wooohoo! 

Will continue to support time for SEOHYUN. <3 

All the best for KJH too. 

I just watched the latest episode. Don’t get why SH’s secretary/driver left the interview videos in JH’s room? Was it because SH couldn’t bring himself to tell JH the truth? And the preview!!! Was the JH proposing marriage to SH??? Did I hear wrongly??? :o Can’t wait for tonight’s episode!

24 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I just watched the latest episode. Don’t get why SH’s secretary/driver left the interview videos in JH’s room? Was it because SH couldn’t bring himself to tell JH the truth? And the preview!!! Was the JH proposing marriage to SH??? Did I hear wrongly??? :o Can’t wait for tonight’s episode!

she really did propose to him 

the exact transaltion is this "All for me right? So let's get married. For me."

but the question is : is she doing this for love or revenge ?? that's the question 

anyway i can't wait for tonight ep it's the turning point of the drama  

it's confirmed the drama will get 16 ep

and yeah we'll get tonight ep 

can't wait for dark and evil jihyun go go girl 

11 hours ago, philosophie said:

If Main lead’s departure is result of his death, then I don’t think it will be caused by his illness. I could see that maybe he dies in JH’s place when someone sends a killer to get him, or maybe he even is killed by lawyer shin. I can’t wait to see JH revenge version.

I would hate this please dont happen.

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

His driver and secretary put the interview in JH's room. In my opinion, he is the only friend SH has in the end and doesn't consider him as the real culprit for the death of JH's sister.

@philosophie I like your idea. Nevertheless, I hope, she marries him before and even gets pregnant before his death. 

COuld maybe deal with marrying him and getting pregnant. 

1 hour ago, OksanaS said:

I hate to see how JH changed , what is she doing now it is such revenge? So what, he will be in this guilt and pain until his death and only than she'll find out the truth?

well we can't really blame her they all hide the truth from her and used her even suho who tried to help he never told ehr the whole truth when she always told she trust him and him only 

so it's normal that she'll feel so desperate and angry so i think her attitude is normal 

and i believe that jihyun will know her feeling for him soon and we'll get sweet scenes soon i will wait for this 

At first, I wasn't sure about this drama at but Kim Jung Hyun drew me in because he created such depth in a character that seemed shallow at the start of the first episode.  The character began to grow and expand, and I wanted to know what would happen next.  I found myself believing in both him and the character he was playing.  That's when you know that an actor is doing a great job.   And that is why I will continue to watch Time right through to the end; it's a mark of respect for his work on this drama. 

It is very, very sad that KJH is ill and suffering.  I hope that he will soon be well.  This is a time when he especially must need to know that other people believe that he had done his best no matter what, so I hope he feels support from all those around him as he heals.

and i wanted to say that we all know how kjh is a soo good actor no one can say the opposite he was one of the reason why i was sure about the drama i loved him a lot after watching waikiki and really hope he'll get well and comeback soon 

but i want to say that through this say i can see how much seohyun has improved especilaly in today ep through her dark bith caracter and in the scene with minseok in the car 

she was so so good i could feel every emotion she wanted to show

Its my first time to post here,  im really drawn to this drama,  here's my theory after watching ep 19-20. After they got married JH will be pregnant,(being pregnant with sh child is the solid foundation for her in W Group for the heir)   SH will die ( it breaks my heart even though I knew it already)  Got a position in W Group. And get her revenge. 

its so sad the Jung hyun will leave the drama suddenly, hes really a good actor,  I hope he gets better and come back again for another drama.  

Seohyun acting is really good here. Hope she receive an award here

does anyone got any additional info whether KJH is still filming recently or not? i need to get my mind straight even though i knew KJH's leaving and all concerning his health, i need some miracle probably more episodes with him? 4 last episodes without him will be too much hiks but 2 or maybe 1 should be okay TTT___TTT i see some hope that probably the wedding scene will be separated into 2 different scenes maybe they'll got second happier wedding with kids, sisters and pianos TTT___TTT next week prev is too blurry i couldn't really saw what's going on or who's attending the wedding but it looks like someone's applauding from afar (looks like the pastor) as the couple walking further. it'll be weird for the pastor to applaud on them when there's no one attending. so seeing he's applauding looks like next week's wedding scene will be the one from the leaked? with kiddos, friends, tres bien staffs and sisters. doesn't that mean that next week will be KJH last appearance in the drama? last leaked stills i saw was the wedding and no more please tell me NO i need to see KJH more TTT___TTT

i'm hoping to see at least JH got pregnant and seeing the prev i think what SH said "with me. use me" is "sex" but the last line when he said "eat what you want. look and do what you want" his voice sounds shaky or maybe he's in pain while saying that

KJH should really consider to accept MORE melodramas in the future he's doing GREAT expressing even the littlest expression especially those PAIN. no offense but such talent would be such a waste for romcoms but not that i hate 'em

Okey I have been lurking this thread but im just so tired of people undervaluing seohyun acting in this drama.

Also there could be lots of actors who could portray So Hoo character and i personally i would have loved to see the story as it was, not with changes because of his leaving, and also i would have loved him to respect more seohyun in the press.

But here we are, we have the two of them leading a very difficult drama and even with all the controversies they have so much chemistry.

Seohyun raw emotions and her way of expressing is not something common  among korean actresses, she doesn't care to look more ugly and she improved every episode so im so so proud and i dont imagine another person as Seol Jihyun.

Today's episode acting from her was stellar, her raw emotions in the car with her ex-bf, and her transformation and drunk scenes. All were played in an excellent way so please stop pretendinh the only good actor is kim jung hyun, we all know so many people love so much his acting that they even forget his controveries that would have killed off any new actor career.

i hope we have at least some sweet scenes from them and a kiss scene,  then i think i can accept any ending.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:07 AM, marynahj said:

Okey I have been lurking this thread but im just so tired of people undervaluing seohyun acting in this drama.

Also there could be lots of actors who could portray So Hoo character and i personally i would have loved to see the story as it was, not with changes because of his leaving, and also i would have loved him to respect more seohyun in the press.

But here we are, we have the two of them leading a very difficult drama and even with all the controversies they have so much chemistry.

Seohyun raw emotions and her way of expressing is not something common  among korean actresses, she doesn't care to look more ugly and she improved every episode so im so so proud and i dont imagine another person as Seol Jihyun.

Today's episode acting from her was stellar, her raw emotions in the car with her ex-bf, and her transformation and drunk scenes. All were played in an excellent way so please stop pretendinh the only good actor is kim jung hyun, we all know so many people love so much his acting that they even forget his controveries that would have killed off any new actor career.

i hope we have at least some sweet scenes from them and a kiss scene,  then i think i can accept any ending.

I guess that is directed at me but i dont connect with her acting as much as his.. in my eyes actors should be equal but he is way above Seohyun in terms of acting. 

some spoilers

hhh stay tuned

and i believe this is not the wedding with the kids singing 

maybe i'm wrong since a twitter user said those pics were taken from the proposol not the real wedding 

Spoiler

but who we'll know i already gave up and try to predict anything in the drama 

and @AyuW apparently they are filming in the ocean 

The last episode made me cry a lot. It seems that Sooho won't have time to get the end he deserves .. I'd like to see at least some happy moments, some scenes of sincere love. All the pain and the guilt he's been carryng by himself is so heartbreaking... It's hard to see. Now that the actor is leaving the drama, Sooho's story will probably be rushed. That's so ironic. It seems the actor's story makes the drama of the character even more real and painful. There is even less time left for Sooho now. It breakes my heart. Sorry, I know it's just a drama, but this story really touched me. 

When sooho is in pain, I can't even diffirentited if that's only KJH's astonishing performance or if he was really in pain. You can tell he is getting much skinnier and weaker, he can hardly lift jihyun compare with the lifting scene in the rain. His real life condition make this drama even sadder. 

Archived