16 hours ago, mimiseo said:

you're not alone in fact 

i think if the director and the writer can do it well them dying togther will be best for them both i think and more romantic i don't think they can live without eachother now that they finally find someone they can rely on 

15 hours ago, seohyun_fan said:

Me three! I could deal with an ending were both die if it's well accomplished and understandable. But I'm still rooting for that miracle first though :relieved:  

Something like Romeo and Juliet and yeah were all hopping for a miracle. I hope if that does not come he does not say you need to live for me etc.. that corny crap we see in all k drama's. 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New still cuts (Why would she go and meet the ex-bf?) :angry:

Soompi didn't translate this part but I wonder what they saw so shocking on the roof?Maybe that Kang In Bum guy? Still can't believe we have to wait another day till the episode :tears:

Dkh4oa-UwAA1LGC.jpg

Spoiler

Full trans

2 hours ago, ayoko094 said:

So there isnt any episode today? It was confirmed info? Because I cant find any information about cancellation on internet (soompi thread or google)

Yes because of the asian games, today's episode will be aired tomorrow instead, so only 1 episode this week.

More still cuts for tomorrow finally the 2 ladies are going to confront each other :o

And Seohyun had an insta live today because there's no ep today and even gave us a little spoiler:o

Apparently they're still filming ep 9 (out of 16)  you could see on the script.It's going slower than I thought since they started filming in May maybe because of the heat wave they slowed down a little more? Apparently Seo was saying that it was hot there today too.Hope they can keep filming safely.And it seems she will get slightly make over is it because of Suho? Or cause she decided herself?Anyways can't wait to watch those eps :blush:

Spoiler

DknfA7fU4AA1w1Y.jpg

full video

i don't understand why media or PDs have to stress on sibling like chemistry in order to qualm any negative sentiments..

its weird to think you would be kissing and getting romantic with a sibling like person.. professionalism doesn't trump sibling relation..

just say they are professionals.. period

btw, which is the new agency that she has joined after leaving SM Ent

aww we got so much content today from mbc and seohyun 

looks like today ep will be an intense one 

i can't wait for it 

through seohyun insta live yesterday she talked about a makeover what would happen i noticed that she will even start wearing dresses and look more rich?? seriously what will happen 

from seohyun instagram today 

Spoiler

and the new ost is out 

33 minutes ago, Wotad said:

They get married obviously and he decide's to treat her like a princess. 

2 hours ago, mimiseo said:

yesterday she talked about a makeover what would happen i noticed that she will even start wearing dresses and look more rich?? seriously what will happen 

Oh no i hope not... getting into the rich people's world will only bring stress, conflicts, more backstabbing actions to the screen. I like how seol ji hyun is now and how modest and lovely they live as neighbours I'm afraid we'll miss that once she becomes a part of their rich world although I do trust the writer's twists and making of events.

Can't wait for the episode subbed tonight :wub:

today ep what so great with so many things happening 

next ep jihyun will know about suho was present when her sister died so they will be no secret between them other than him dying (still hope it's not the case) and chae ah knew today that jihyun is ji eun sister and minseok ex so everything is clear now

suho broke my heart today when he wanted to help jihyun but couldn't because of his health :bawling:

but it was sweet and sad how they listened to the song together and cried thinking of their moms

can't wait for the moment wthey will become a couple

i also want to thank the writer since it's been a while wince we got a fierce leading girl who's fighting for herself and taking action not just waiting for her leading man it was refreshing to watch

23 hours ago, cautionelectricity00 said:

Oh no i hope not... getting into the rich people's world will only bring stress, conflicts, more backstabbing actions to the screen. I like how seol ji hyun is now and how modest and lovely they live as neighbours I'm afraid we'll miss that once she becomes a part of their rich world although I do trust the writer's twists and making of events.

Can't wait for the episode subbed tonight :wub:

He does not have long left to live yet you dont want him to treat her he does not care about Money now so will live the rest of his life fully. 

Behind the scenes video of today's episode (there's 3 that were released today including the pigeon scene :))

Cheonseol couple made it to a topic trend even before starting to officially falling in love:D

And who else loved this scenes today? This one didn't made to official clips but it was just so beautiful, pure and meaningful.

She felt bad about his mom and played her mother's song for him to listen on purpose and both cried together I can't :bawling:

And the pigeon scene of course so good (loved how he stole a glance at her) :relieved:

Spoiler

Archived