MBC Presents

Time 시간

Dh9etHYUEAAU5I6.jpg

Dh9etHPUwAAqa5s.jpg

DhTkXJbV4AA2smL.jpg

Kim-Jung-Hyun-Seohyun1.jpg

Director

Jang Joon-Ho

Director: ("Bad Thief, Good Thief", Princess Aurora)

Assistant Director: (Coffee Prince, Beethoven Virus) 

Writer

Choi Ho-Chul

(Mask, Secret Love)

Episodes: 32 (TBC)

Broadcast Period

July 25th - September 20th, 2018

Wednesdays and Thursdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)

Synopsis

A man does not have much time to live. Giving everything he has, he struggles to help a woman whose life was destroyed because of him.

Soo-Ho (Kim Jung-Hyun) is the CEO of a restaurant and the son of a family that runs large company W. Due to him, Ji-Hyun’s (Seohyun) life is ruined. Soo-Ho wants to turn back time for Ji-Hyun. Meanwhile, Ji-Hyun had a bright personality and easily socialized with others, but things changed. Her younger sibling suddenly dies and her time stops right there.

Production Information

Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays and Thursdays 22: 00-time slot previously occupied by "Come Here and Give Me A Hug."

First script reading took place April 28, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Ilsan, South Korea.

Cast

DgoGYPBUYAA2KMz.jpg

credit: @seohyuned source

Kim Jung Hyun as Cheon Soo Ho

A man who’s living his final days, who uses his remaining time to sacrifice everything and fight on behalf of the woman whose life was ruined because of him.

time_300_400_k.jpg

Seohyun/Seo Ju Hyun as Seol Ji Hyun

Seol Ji Hyun, a bright and optimistic woman who became the breadwinner of her household at a young age. With her fearlessness, inability to stand for justice, and loyalty, she dropped out of college and earned money for her younger sibling and her jobless mother who didn’t meet the best men. Seol Ji Hyun is also the only woman who is left when the time comes to a stop.

time_300_400_s.jpg

Kim Joon-Han - Shin Min-Seok

An attorney of the legal team of W Group and Seol Ji Hyun’s boyfriend .

time_300_400_j.jpg

Hwang Seung-Un - Eun Chae-A

The one and only daughter of the CEO of Taeyang Group

time_300_400_h.jpg

Kim Jung-Tae - Geum Tae-Sung

Kim Jung Tae will be playing loan shark Geum Sung Tae who was also the ex-lover of Seol Ji Hye’s mother

Kim-Jung-Tae.jpg

Jeon Su-Kyeong - Jang Ok-Soon - Cheon Soo Ho’s stepmother. Jeon-Soo-Kyung.jpg

Kim Hee-Jung - Yang Hee-Sook

Sources: Asianwiki  | Dramawiki |  Koreandrama   

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seohyun And Kim Jung Hyun Confirmed For Upcoming MBC Drama

The two leads have been confirmed for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Time”!

On April 27, a source from MBC told HeraldPOP that Seohyun and Kim Jung Hyun will lead the drama together, and the first script reading will be held tomorrow.

“Time” will air in July after the upcoming drama “Come and Hug Me” comes to an end.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/11/seohyun-kim-jung-hyun-talks-star-upcoming-mbc-drama/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Time 시간 - Kim Jung Hyun and Seohyun - Premiere in July

Can't wait! They're close in age too which is awesome!

Kim Jung Hyun has shown that he's an up and coming actor. With the character description, this seems like it'll be a more serious drama which will be a good possible change for him.

Seo Hyun has shown her determination to improve as an actress, and while haters said she couldn't get any work without SM's pull, she's doing fine on her own. MBC seems to like her, and the PD she's worked with before so she'll be even more comfortable. I hope to see chemistry with these two!!

Seohyun and Kim Jung Hyun to play the leads in the new drama 'Time'

Seohyun.jpg

Seohyun and actor Kim Jung Hyun are confirmed for new MBC drama 'Time'.

According to MBC on April 27, the two stars are working together on the new Wednesday-Thursday drama. The first script reading will take place on April 28. 

'Time' tells the story of a man on his last days dedicating himself to a woman whose life has been ruined by him. The drama is scheduled to air this summer after the end of 'Come Here and Hug Me'.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/seohyun-and-kim-jung-hyun-to-play-the-leads-in-the-new-drama-time

Fun fact: They were both winners as Best New Actor and Actress at 2017 MBC Awards!! I can see why they  accepted this project.

Although, I read some article that Junghyun 's agency is still considering and attending the script reading tomorrow? It's almost confirmed already. Hmmm.

i can't wait for the drama i loved the writer previous works and loved them hope this work will ba also a masterpiece

as for teh leads i witnesses their improvement and love for acting through many dramas they were in sp i hope they'll do well and exceed expectations fighting :wub:

there's something i don't get they said that the leads are confirmed and they had a script reading in april 28 but we only got pic from seohyun and notjing from kim jung hyun did he attend but just no one posted about him?? is he even confirmed for the lead? or it's just seohyun who attended and there will be another script reading with supporting cast too since until now we don't also know who are the supporting cast 

doesn anybody anything about these things 

i think senior actress sook yeong jeon is going to play seohyun mother in the drama 

Spoiler

DcBzNXmVMAACj_E.jpg

DcBzOBZVwAUzJYt.jpg

funny fact s that she was in a musical with seohyun and the owner of the house in laugher in waikiki

some supporting actors 

Kim Joon Han (Prison Playbook) will play Shin Min Seok, a lawyer for "W Group" and a lover of Seol Ji Hyun. He is a man who crosses time and can not come back (?) He looks straight ahead, wears a well fitted suit, and has a gentle and trustworthy gaze. #Shigan #Time

DcKWRL3V4AAdNvs.jpg

Spoiler

DcKWRjtV0AEhB__.jpg

Kim Jung Tae (Kang Soju's father) will play a man called "Geum Tae", a past lover of Seohyun's mother. He invested and lost a lot of money on her recommendation, and gets caught up in a murder. He is expected to have a thrilling "crisis of a lifetime" story line. #Shigan #Time

DcKZK8bUQAAg0ts.jpg

DcKZLXIU8AA2QvV.jpg

it looks like the drama will be a fantasy melodrama sith action and suspense i think i'm excited for that but i won't get my hopes up to much so i won't be disapointed after 

May 3, 2018

Kim Jung-Hyun & Seohyun cast in MBC drama series “Time”

image.png

Kim Jung-Hyun and Seohyun (‘Girls’ Generation”’) are cast in MBC drama series “Time.” Kim Jung-Hyun will play lead male character Soo-Ho. He is smart and handsome. Seohyun will play lead female character Ji-Hyun. To support her mother and younger sibling, Ji-Hyun drops out of a university, but she does not give up on her dream. Soo-Ho and Ji-Hyun get involved in a big incident.

“Time” first airs July, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-jung-hyun-seohyun-cast-in-mbc-drama-series-time

Actress Hwang Seung Eun (I am Not a Robot) is confirmed casted as Suho (Kim Jung Hyun)'s fiance. She is a perfect daughter of a chaebol who never loses to anybody. #Time #Shigan

DcUR68RVAAAuS0V.jpg

which mean these are our leads

DcV7IDSUQAEyjVy.jpg*

and here somehow a summary of the story it looks interesting the more we here about the drama

DcZS9QyUQAEwt_r.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-kim-joon-han-joins-kim-jung-hyun-and-seohyun-in-time--drama-118317.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Seol Ji Hyun seems is not typical poor girl character? Although she drop out college and take care of her family with different jobs she is described very smart, determined on her dream and her boyfriend is top lawyer

https://twitter.com/seohyundaily/status/992577673686798336

looks like the 4 main actors were hanging together todaya nd started following eachother in instagram i'm really happy this is happeing i love all if them and i'm so excited to see their chemistry in the drama 

DccdfSXVMAEQYIT.jpg

they already sttred filming the drama 2 months before the airing date 

and this from seohyun team insta story 

Dck3z-sVMAAPDB2.jpg

and for kim jung hyun he's already in hong kong for drama filming and seohyun maybe will go too but not sure

kim joon han is also filming today 

Dck958uVwAAc2Gi.jpg

ughhh the 4 leads are really good looking :wub:

KJH revolves from being a bad guy (or is it really "bad" guy?) starring in school 2017, comedy to this.. seriously, a dying man and from the brief story line itself we already can tell that his role will be super melancholy (or less, probably if the writer chose to not overwhelm the whole story with sadness, which i doubt considering Choi Ho Chul's all labeled under "melodrama" category (mask and secret). CHC, to be honest, is not my fav melodrama writer actually. i like Lee Kyung Hee's (i'm sorry i love you, uncontrollably fond, etc) waaay much better, as her work "mostly" involves some light & easy-to-follow tragedy of life. her work got us like "oh yes, i'll be doing the same too if i were her/him", but so be it as i hate to compare works. i'm a huge melodrama sucker and when i say huge i meant HUGE and i'm a perfectionist, i know.. screw that. i hate melodramas with a dying FEMALE lead on it because i can't stand "i don't want him to see me suffer" crap, which most melodrama with such criteria has. i hate and i won't watch it no matter what. that being said, this.. i'm IN.

KJH has this kind of "melancholy" aura on him, although his previous roles rarely show his DEEP inner side. when i first saw UF, i doubt KWB'll nailed it because.. you know.. the bad guy image of him. now say i'm weird or what, but i'm SO really want to see the main poster (of all aspects) already kkk

1 hour ago, AyuW said:

KJH revolves from being a bad guy (or is it really "bad" guy?) starring in school 2017, comedy to this.. seriously, a dying man and from the brief story line itself we already can tell that his role will be super melancholy (or less, probably if the writer chose to not overwhelm the whole story with sadness, which i doubt considering Choi Ho Chul's all labeled under "melodrama" category (mask and secret). CHC, to be honest, is not my fav melodrama writer actually. i like Lee Kyung Hee's (i'm sorry i love you, uncontrollably fond, etc) waaay much better, as her work "mostly" involves some light & easy-to-follow tragedy of life. her work got us like "oh yes, i'll be doing the same too if i were her/him", but so be it as i hate to compare works. i'm a huge melodrama sucker and when i say huge i meant HUGE and i'm a perfectionist, i know.. screw that. i hate melodramas with a dying FEMALE lead on it because i can't stand "i don't want him to see me suffer" crap, which most melodrama with such criteria has. i hate and i won't watch it no matter what. that being said, this.. i'm IN.

KJH has this kind of "melancholy" aura on him, although his previous roles rarely show his DEEP inner side. when i first saw UF, i doubt KWB'll nailed it because.. you know.. the bad guy image of him. now say i'm weird or what, but i'm SO really want to see the main poster (of all aspects) already kkk

mmm for me i really liked the past dramas of the writer scret and mask not for the melodrama thing but for the unexpected events that happened after especialy in mask even he wrote the female lead as a weak person well in first half of the drama i found the suspense he'v" put in the drama so good each ep i was so surprised and couldn't know what will heppen in the next episode that's why i'm excited for the drama but at the same time i don't want to have much exectations to ntobe dispointed in teh end 

until now we have some similarity thibgd between the 3 dramas but i'm so curious how he'll develop the drama and i can't wait to see the posters the teasers and also can't wait for juky to come 

#ChoiDeokMoon as Nam DaeChul A typical opportunitist. Head of W Group's legal team, which belongs to Cheon SuHo (Kim JungHyun’s character). A soft-mouthed and snobbish character.
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1487876

DcuWXpUXUAU7_JU.jpg

2 hours ago, mimiseo said:

mmm for me i really liked the past dramas of the writer scret and mask not for the melodrama thing but for the unexpected events that happened after especialy in mask even he wrote the female lead as a weak person well in first half of the drama i found the suspense he'v" put in the drama so good each ep i was so surprised and couldn't know what will heppen in the next episode that's why i'm excited for the drama but at the same time i don't want to have much exectations to ntobe dispointed in teh end 

until now we have some similarity thibgd between the 3 dramas but i'm so curious how he'll develop the drama and i can't wait to see the posters the teasers and also can't wait for juky to come 

#ChoiDeokMoon as Nam DaeChul A typical opportunitist. Head of W Group's legal team, which belongs to Cheon SuHo (Kim JungHyun’s character). A soft-mouthed and snobbish character.
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1487876

yes, agreed with you too! one of two things i like about CHC is that his ability to create suspense and thrill, trying not to spoil viewers with guess work as if like he was "just watch it, i'll take care of take plot". i like how he put female lead on the strong side, not that defenseless and weak (because seriously, i hate WEAK female lead so much), that's why when i mention previously i HATE melodramas with terminal illness issue involved, esp when the sick is the lead female, thus make her all pitiful and there goes all the "i don't want him to see me suffer" bullsh*t. 

4 hours ago, AyuW said:

yes, agreed with you too! one of two things i like about CHC is that his ability to create suspense and thrill, trying not to spoil viewers with guess work as if like he was "just watch it, i'll take care of take plot". i like how he put female lead on the strong side, not that defenseless and weak (because seriously, i hate WEAK female lead so much), that's why when i mention previously i HATE melodramas with terminal illness issue involved, esp when the sick is the lead female, thus make her all pitiful and there goes all the "i don't want him to see me suffer" bullsh*t. 

exactlt that's why i love his dramas too unlike most korean dramas the female lead the so stong and the center of the drama which is really great to see anyway let's see how it'll turn out until now i'm so excited 

Archived