[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] THE LOST TOMB 2 : Explore With The Note 盗墓笔记2

RPM

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] THE LOST TOMB 2 : Explore With The Note 盗墓笔记2
On 7/7/2020 at 7:56 AM, Darrkn3ss said:

So I read somewhere that the Zhang from Donbei are immortal although they can be killed. So does it means that Zhang FoYe is still alive ? Just like Lt Zhang ? 

It is possible. ,will there be a next season after Ultimate note? Im so hooked on this since 1st season, huhu, I hope someone could give me an answer. . thank youuuu 

On 7/6/2020 at 6:56 PM, Darrkn3ss said:

So I read somewhere that the Zhang from Donbei are immortal although they can be killed. So does it means that Zhang FoYe is still alive ? Just like Lt Zhang ? 

FoYe is dead actually.  In Reunion when Wu Xie went to the water crypts in Warehouse 11 he was told to bow and ask for protection in front of a coffin before going inside - that is where FoYe and his wife were sent after their death.  FoYe and Zhang Rishan are from a side branch of the Zhang family and not part of the true branch that Zhang Qiling is from.  FoYe's grandfather split with the main branch, and there had been a lot of fighting in the Zhang family so there were a lot of orphans and the like who ended up being displaced and taken in by the side branch.  It is possible that Zhang Rishan/Lt Zhang is one of those displaced children but since he was raised in a side branch, he carries the Qiogin tattoo and not the Qilin.

Archived