[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] THE LOST TOMB 2 : Explore With The Note 盗墓笔记2

RPM

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/20/2019 at 4:04 PM, kkrystal said:

i wish there's a translation of book 7-9!!!!!  I hope they continue making the series. Im enjoying this drama.  Kylin (Qilin) needs more scene!  

I wish there was as well!

i am loving this show. So happy it’s got subs. 

21 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I wish there was as well!

i am loving this show. So happy it’s got subs. 

Yeah still loving this, I wish this was showing everyday instead of from thurs to sats only and i also wish Zhang Qiling would appeared more too, i loved seeing him 'leaping' all over the places, so cool. He and Wu Xie, they're like soulmates only they can see and speak to each other in that mythical place ;).

@jewelsc

I was wondering why only those two can talk to each other.  Technically in book 3 panzi and Kylin isn't even in the novel.  The adventure was more about Wu Xie and Lao Yang.  I suppose not having scene together is somewhat not going against the novel.  I want them together in scenes though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday come soon please.

4 hours ago, kkrystal said:

@jewelsc

I was wondering why only those two can talk to each other.  Technically in book 3 panzi and Kylin isn't even in the novel.  The adventure was more about Wu Xie and Lao Yang.  I suppose not having scene together is somewhat not going against the novel.  I want them together in scenes though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday come soon please.

Ikr, i thought too it was abit odd that only they can communicate with each other (even Qiling doesn't understand y either :lol:), well don't know about the book but i would be ok if these 2 were the only raiders in the drama solving mysteries and fighting these creatures, monsters, ghouls etc. together...and also i did not know that Wu Xie has that special blood power just like Qiling too, is that the reason y Lao Yang took a vial of it? and i don't get how is it possible Lao Yang can disguised himself as Wang lao ban or boss Wang in epi.24 .. well just gotta wait for answers, in less than 24 hrs more to go :).

12 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Ikr, i thought too it was abit odd that only they can communicate with each other (even Qiling doesn't understand y either :lol:), well don't know about the book but i would be ok if these 2 were the only raiders in the drama solving mysteries and fighting these creatures, monsters, ghouls etc. together...and also i did not know that Wu Xie has that special blood power just like Qiling too, is that the reason y Lao Yang took a vial of it? and i don't get how is it possible Lao Yang can disguised himself as Wang lao ban or boss Wang in epi.24 .. well just gotta wait for answers, in less than 24 hrs more to go :).

In book 1 and Season 1 drama Qiling fed Wu Xie a blood clot when he got bitten by those little animal creature.  The blood clot is 100 or more years old.  So now his blood can ward off alot poison and evils.  However, Xiao Ge (Qiling) blood is a bit more extraordinaire.  He's a mystery on his own.  Book 8 and 9 was suppose to unveil this secret but there's no translation!!!!!!Gah....the frustration.  I want to read it!  I hope they will continue the franchise. .Book 4 has alot of action! I wanna see that too.  Can you tell the excitement and frustration Im going thru.  I need to learn chinese or find the novel in chinese so google can translate or something.  Anyone found the novel in chinese, let me know? 

PS

there's a reason for Lao Yang and Boss Wang too.  They kind of gave you hints here and there which the director purposely showed.  A repeat of scenario scene except with different people. It's the power of the bronze tree.  I wont tell you heheheh.....

Yay it's thursday 2 more episode. 

@xmh322

Thank you!!! it's like a birthday present for me!!!! Yay....

You know what I haven't seen yet in this drama.  A shirtless Zhang Qiling....the signature Zhang family Tattoo.  I mean he did have a mark on his arm when the demon monkey grab his wrist in the underwater tomb.  However, I couldn't tell if it's a Tattoo(Tattoo is trigger by heat) or just residue left by the demon monkey.

It's only 26episode right now and book 3 is coming to a closing.  Hmmm the drama is schedule for 40episode?  Maybe they are doing book 4 (Palace of the Doom)

3 hours ago, kkrystal said:

Yay it's thursday 2 more episode. 

@xmh322

Thank you!!! it's like a birthday present for me!!!! Yay....

You know what I haven't seen yet in this drama.  A shirtless Zhang Qiling....the signature Zhang family Tattoo.  I mean he did have a mark on his arm when the demon monkey grab his wrist in the underwater tomb.  However, I couldn't tell if it's a Tattoo(Tattoo is trigger by heat) or just residue left by the demon monkey.

It's only 26episode right now and book 3 is coming to a closing.  Hmmm the drama is schedule for 40episode?  Maybe they are doing book 4 (Palace of the Doom)

They've got to be, right?  Unless they are doing more Myanmar episodes to annoy us?

Okay, so I just happened to marathon all the available episodes last week, and now I need someone to please let me know the schedule: how many episodes in a week and when?

On 6/26/2019 at 8:13 AM, kkrystal said:

In book 1 and Season 1 drama Qiling fed Wu Xie a blood clot when he got bitten by those little animal creature.  The blood clot is 100 or more years old.  So now his blood can ward off alot poison and evils.  However, Xiao Ge (Qiling) blood is a bit more extraordinaire.  He's a mystery on his own

I must have missed that part in season1 or it has been so long that i'd forgotten that part but thanks for that bit of info. I think i may have to rewatch season 1.

So in the latest epi., Lao Yang is dead, again? I'm assuming book 3 saga is done eventho i'm still a little confused :huh:.

The hospital scene was hilarious with the trio and for a moment i thought there was a chicken in the room (WuXie's voice) :joy:.

5 hours ago, kkrystal said:

Sure i would like to see a shirtless Qiling too but not for the reason u've stated ^ becos as an avid fan of Nan Pai San Shu series i'd already known Qiling has those tattoos and Its history :P:D.

Well, as u've put it, maybe book4 will be included since we got like 14 more epis to go.

@tulip06

It's 2 epis. each on thurs- sats.

Spoiler

Lao yang dies again but he lives again.  The power of the bronze tree grants them wishes. 

The hospital scene is hilarious.  I enjoy watching Qiling body language. We catch him smiling or smirking here and there. I quite enjoy the no emotion face he gives when A Ning and the other guy with her goes flying off the cliff and he just watch them fall emotionless.  We know if it's WuXie he would move in a flash.  He can be sarcastically funny too.  Like one of the scene Pang zi was saying "You are sick" and Qiling fast reply was "Do you have a cure". He's a totally *ss. 

I wouldn't mind to see the tattoo on his body for the same reason you're thinking @jewelsc

I like that WuXie is an awesome shooter in the drama.  He looks shuai!

On 6/27/2019 at 5:20 PM, kkrystal said:
  Hide contents

Lao yang dies again but he lives again.  The power of the bronze tree grants them wishes. 

The hospital scene is hilarious.  I enjoy watching Qiling body language. We catch him smiling or smirking here and there. I quite enjoy the no emotion face he gives when A Ning and the other guy with her goes flying off the cliff and he just watch them fall emotionless.  We know if it's WuXie he would move in a flash.  He can be sarcastically funny too.  Like one of the scene Pang zi was saying "You are sick" and Qiling fast reply was "Do you have a cure". He's a totally *ss. 

I wouldn't mind to see the tattoo on his body for the same reason you're thinking @jewelsc

I like that WuXie is an awesome shooter in the drama.  He looks shuai!

I don’t understand: there wasn’t a hospital scene. I only have episodes 19-22 this week subbed from Hotspot. Is there another source?

• 2 weeks later...

So ok, i believe there r 4 epis left if it's actually 40 epis, and i swear, Zhang Qiling's story is so confusing and i'm still scratching my head at the lastest epi too where he didn't seem to remember WuXie..Anyways, i think the actors, Yang Yang and Cheng Yi did a great job portraying the mysteriousness of Qiling but then again all the actors did great here, i'm gonna miss these casts.

only 4 episode left!!! :bawling:

The script is a bit different from the novel. Xiao Ge does lose his memory but it shouldn't happen here.  They pull in a lot of things that is suppose to happen later in the timeline into this Season.  Sigh I still want to watch Book 4.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived