Cheng Yi as Zhang Qi Ling 

Jin Shi Jie.

Zhang Bo Yu.

Liu xueyi as Jie yuchen 

Lu Yao.

Adson Liao Yan Long.

Shu Yao Xuan

Synopsis : 

Novel adaptation. The season 2 will mainly capture two chapters from the novel: "Nu Hai Qian Sha" and "Qin Ling Shen Shu"

tomb2%2013.jpgtomb2%2015.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On Mon Oct 01 2018 at 10:47 PM, Makoto Frost said:

help

I wanted to see the first season in the viki more says that this dispiviel for region.

What region is available?

If it's not available in your region then you can use any VPN supporting app.

0071Ufqvly1g0s75etwlwj31111jkkjm.jpg

0071Ufqvly1g0s75fuy5cj31111jk1ky.jpg

Teaser 1

0071Ufqvly1g3r8acyis4j313p1jkkjm.jpg

After the success of The Lost Tomb in 2015, production company H&R Century Pictures is back with the next installment based on Kennedy Xu’s (南派三叔) Daomu Biji novels. 

Entitled The Lost Tomb 2: The Wrath of The Sea 盗墓笔记之怒海潜沙 tomb raider Wu Xie returns for a new adventure uncovering secrets from a Ming Dynasty tomb buried deep under the sea. The sequel also provides audiences with the back story of Wu Xie’s uncle, Wu Sansheng as he relives the dangers from a past expedition.

( DRAMA panda ) 

New Preview on official weibo

I am loving this drama, 12 epis in and i am totally hooked, lots of exciting actions and fast paced too.  Of all the WuXies i've seen played by other actors so far, Neo Hou Ming Hao's version is very talkative :lol:.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:37 PM, jewelsc said:

I am loving this drama, 12 epis in and i am totally hooked, lots of exciting actions and fast paced too.  Of all the WuXies i've seen played by other actors so far, Neo Hou Ming Hao's version is very talkative :lol:.

WuXie has to do all the talking since his boyfriend doesn't talk much.  Lol makes you miss baldy personality.  He was holding onto WuXie hand like it's a golden trophy that he can't let go....  

5 hours ago, kkrystal said:

WuXie has to do all the talking since his boyfriend doesn't talk much.  Lol makes you miss baldy personality.  He was holding onto WuXie hand like it's a golden trophy that he can't let go....  

The bromance in this series is pretty strong... with the other "Tomb" series, it was just the duo WuXie and PangZi and then the trio, WuXie, Zhang Qiling and PangZi and now another has been added - Jie YuChen..i can already feel their chemistries. 

EP 9-10 now available with English subtitles 

Allen Ren and Liu xueyi first appearance in Ep 9 (We can't live without each other -The destiny of White Snake team) :D

Archived