[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

@Ldy Gmerm ~ sang hyuk has always been a rebel where he has chosen his own career and life regardless of what anyone thought. that is great when he is on your side but not when you are trying to convince him to do something. hahahaha.... he is already quite obvious about his interest in ji young and she picks up on that to the point where she is a bit uncomfortable to even go on a casual dinner with him. after the second loss of the surrogate child, she basically seems to have shut down from life and so she actually needs someone confident like sang hyuk who will keep pursuing her and getting her to open up. she needs to decide if she wants to live a life where she is fulfilling all that she can be. in a way, her job as a kindergarten teacher is a kind of hiding. while initially it was about healing, it is now more like she is comfortable in that shell. so already sang hyuk is bringing her out of that shell by asking her to design once again.

more than sang hyuk having issues when he finds out about the surrogacy, can see ji young having meltdown -- would she still want to be related to that family after all she went through? she might also feel betrayed by sang hyuk because he made her think that his family were small business shop owners who sold clothes... also does she want to fall in love again? but because it is the second time for both of them and after all the troubles they have had, it will be even more precious again to feel and breathe those feelings. so it will be harder to just let go and give up.. so major angst ahead?

12 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I hope no one uses Sang Hyuk's sperm. I am not all that happy with that doctor friend of Sang Hyuk I think she is unscrupulous and will use his sperm in some of his patients if she can get away with it. The recent conversation with the absentminded doctor shows that she is willing to help the patient conceive no matter what regardless of the laws in place currently. This is why I think at some point she may cross the line and use Sang Hyuk's sperm if she remembers it is still there. 

yea I hope that no one uses sang hyuk's sperm as well but the fact that it is still here in storage makes me a bit queasy. rather than unscrupulous, think she hasn't thought of all of the ramifications. she is basically thinking very clinically and only from the angle of what her patients want. what I found interesting was that immediately the absentminded doctor challenges her in his own way and it makes her think about what is legal, ethical etc. so I think he will continue to bring a different angle to the conversation and since he is a doctor himself, his opinion almost counts more with her than others. if she decides to use sang hyuk's sperm, am thinking that there might be some mixup and she might actually end up using the absentminded doctor!!! that would be an interesting twist no?

am not sure why she is so nosy. initially used to think that maybe she has a crush on sang hyuk but that doesn't seem to be the case. it looks like because she has no life besides the hospital and her parents seem to be abroad or not in the picture, so the only entertainment is sang hyuk's family! hence her nosiness and wanting to chat what each one tells her.....

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Ldy Gmerm ~ sang hyuk has always been a rebel where he has chosen his own career and life regardless of what anyone thought. that is great when he is on your side but not when you are trying to convince him to do something. hahahaha.... he is already quite obvious about his interest in ji young and she picks up on that to the point where she is a bit uncomfortable to even go on a casual dinner with him. after the second loss of the surrogate child, she basically seems to have shut down from life and so she actually needs someone confident like sang hyuk who will keep pursuing her and getting her to open up. she needs to decide if she wants to live a life where she is fulfilling all that she can be. in a way, her job as a kindergarten teacher is a kind of hiding. while initially it was about healing, it is now more like she is comfortable in that shell. so already sang hyuk is bringing her out of that shell by asking her to design once again.

more than sang hyuk having issues when he finds out about the surrogacy, can see ji young having meltdown -- would she still want to be related to that family after all she went through? she might also feel betrayed by sang hyuk because he made her think that his family were small business shop owners who sold clothes... also does she want to fall in love again? but because it is the second time for both of them and after all the troubles they have had, it will be even more precious again to feel and breathe those feelings. so it will be harder to just let go and give up.. so major angst ahead?

yea I hope that no one uses sang hyuk's sperm as well but the fact that it is still here in storage makes me a bit queasy. rather than unscrupulous, think she hasn't thought of all of the ramifications. she is basically thinking very clinically and only from the angle of what her patients want. what I found interesting was that immediately the absentminded doctor challenges her in his own way and it makes her think about what is legal, ethical etc. so I think he will continue to bring a different angle to the conversation and since he is a doctor himself, his opinion almost counts more with her than others. if she decides to use sang hyuk's sperm, am thinking that there might be some mixup and she might actually end up using the absentminded doctor!!! that would be an interesting twist no?

am not sure why she is so nosy. initially used to think that maybe she has a crush on sang hyuk but that doesn't seem to be the case. it looks like because she has no life besides the hospital and her parents seem to be abroad or not in the picture, so the only entertainment is sang hyuk's family! hence her nosiness and wanting to chat what each one tells her.....

I agree with you on Ji Young hiding. There is no doubt in my mind that she is doing just that and its because of the things she has experienced. I also agree that Sang Hyuk is good for her. The only issue is the distant ties to his family and what happen to her husband and first child. Its going to take a lot of courage for Ji Young to move past the things she has experience and it will take a lot of patience and understand for Sang Hyuk when he finally learns what Ji Young went through with her husband and 1st born child and how she was treated when Tony was born. It will not be an easy road for them because not only of the outside influences of his family and crazy KS but also because of Ji Young's own issues.  You have it right that Ji Young would not want anything to do with him when she learns who he really is it may be the only thing that changes her mind is the fact she can be next to lil tony again. 

I think Sang Hyunk's Hyung is a good man he unfortunately had to marry someone who is crazy. I would not want to see him die but I do want him to be able to be understanding and allow his brother to have the love he deserves with Ji Young but also not feel threatened with Ji Young being around lil Tony as well. I want him to see the difference in how Tony responds to Ji Young the woman who nurtured and carried him for 10 mos and his wife and realize his son needs to be close to the woman who took care and loved him from conception. It does not matter if Sang Hyuk and Ji Young have their own child together as long as Ji Young is allowed to be there for Tony then I hope his father allows it later. 

Your thought that the absentminded doctors sperm could be used instead of Sang Hyuk's is a good theory. I will expand on it and say it could be used but the person who uses it will be the Doctor. I see her having made some noise about wanting a child and I wonder if she will have herself impregnated with that man's sperm (or thinking its Sang Hyuk) and the man finds out. I say this because I see a love line between the absentminded Doctor and the Doctor so her ending pregnant either because they spent a night together or she used his sperm unknowingly would be interesting. 

As for why she is so pushy in knowing Sang Hyuk's business I have no idea but she has obviously been this way with him for a long time so he does not see how intrusive it is to him or realize that she is talking to his family giving information out. I do see that he will confide he likes someone and I can see her telling someone in his household about it. With the family now trying to push marriage on him once again they will jump on this information. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

random thought ~ wonder what happened to ji young's stepbrother and stepdad as well as her mom. will they pop back into the drama at a later stage? or have they been written out completely....

I thought of them as well after the time jump, but I really, really hope they do not show up again. They are nothing but leeches and a burden on Ji Young. I do unfortunately see them showing back up again. I see the step brother at some point finding out that KS is the one who killed Ji Youngs husband and baby and trying to profit from it. 

Wow! Interesting development at the end of 33 today. HJ recognized JY at the school. Also, he is starting to question KS's story about JY taking drugs and alcohol during the pregnancy. 

It looks like JY is starting the develop but trying to suppress feelings for Sang Hyuk. He already likes her.

I also think the leeches in JY's family will come back to try and skim more money at some point.

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Wow! Interesting development at the end of 33 today. HJ recognized JY at the school. Also, he is starting to question KS's story about JY taking drugs and alcohol during the pregnancy. 

It looks like JY is starting the develop but trying to suppress feelings for Sang Hyuk. He already likes her.

I also think the leeches in JY's family will come back to try and skim more money at some point.

I figured at some point HJ would start to question things simply because of KS's behavior. Her attitude and behavior is way over the top. KS has been very fortunate so far because no one has really sat down and talked to one another.  I hope that HJ says something to Ji Young because she needs to know exactly what KS said about her back then and I hope she corrects it. The lie that KS told was unnecessary and was because she did not want a flawed child. Its about time her husband starts to realize more of how she is not a good person. He already sees it by the way she has been acting towards the child and his brother but he has to hear the truth that Ji Young tried to talk KS out of doing the test again and that Ji Young tried to get KS to just love the baby anyway no matter what but KS is the one who wanted to abort and even tried to force it. HJ knows without Ji Young they would not have that child but he needs to realize just how much he owes Ji Young and they treated her awfully over that child who she worked hard to care for and was ready to accept no matter what problems he had. 

I have a question did the stepbrother take all the money for the surrogacy or did Ji Young get any? I know Ji Young whole purpose for doing that was because the man kept going on and on about how her mother put them into bankruptcy and had loan sharks after them losing the house so I expect he took all of that money. 

As I mentioned above I expect to see the trio of leeches to show up once again to disrupt Ji Youngs life and to tell her not to be with Sang Hyuk. 

I agree that Sang Hyuk has already fallen for Ji Young now we have to have her acknowledge the feelings she is starting to have for him. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have a question did the stepbrother take all the money for the surrogacy or did Ji Young get any? I know Ji Young whole purpose for doing that was because the man kept going on and on about how her mother put them into bankruptcy and had loan sharks after them losing the house so I expect he took all of that money. 

actually most of the money would have been taken by the loan sharks. they got paid in half first which they had to give entirely to the loan sharks who collected immediately from the stepbrother. then there was the monthly stipend which kyung shin was giving and that also went to pay off the loan sharks. when she was supposed to get an abortion, there was supposed to be a payout. think that also went towards paying the loan sharks as well... then, when he tipped them about the baby and helped to deliver the baby back to the family, he got paid. so assuming that money he was able to keep if the loan sharks had been paid off in full. the mom also got some compensation money which ji young refused to accept.

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

a love poem about hydrogen atoms? LOL :lol: that was one of the funniest things I have heard. hahahahah... the absent minded doctor really cracks me up and his feels while reciting the poem... :lol:

I can't believe he made a poem about hydrogen:joy:. I still can't believe he is a doctor lol. 

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I can't believe he made a poem about hydrogen:joy:. I still can't believe he is a doctor lol. 

I was cracking up while he was reciting with so much wonder as if hydrogen is the most amazing thing out there. hahahaha... and then he wonders why his date hasn't called back. LOL. :lol: but what is he a doctor of? is he into research or does he actually practice something?

We were trolled on the hubby recognizing Ji Young. Although he feels she is familiar he did not remember her yet. Although he did like her and her care of Lil Tony and  the other children. All I thought about was do not fall for her dude... she is destined for your brother!

I am definitely dreading when KS sees Ji Young. I hope that there is something that happens and they do not get to see her on parent teacher night. I saw this because the min that KS sees that Ji Young is around the child she will try to get him away from her. KS will tell lies which turn people against Ji Young and get her fired or she will try to remove Tony from that school to keep them apart. I would like for KS to find out who Ji Young is from that accident before she finds out that Ji Young and the child have been brought together by fate once again. 

I don't know what to say about KS and the ex meeting in the preview except to say that I can see these two teaming up if for nothing else then to keep Ji Young from coming into that family. Their motives are for totally different reasons but enemies do not have to like someone to have a common goal to keep Ji Young from Sang Hyuk and lil Tony. 

13 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

We were trolled on the hubby recognizing Ji Young.

Yeah it looks like we were. However, him observing Ji Young's care for her students and lil Tony will serve a purpose when KS starts with her lies to get Tony out of that school regarding Ji Young. Also, I like the old man's retort about KS scolding "Wendy" about letting the kids play bare footed on the field trip. 

KS and the skank ex-wife's scheming will be less about keeping Ji Young out of the family and more about getting Sang Hyuk back together with the ex so the parents will not approve and keep him out of the family business. Although, I think he is done with the ex forever and has no interest in the family business. I see her trying to get pregnant with his sperm the doctor is storing to try and entrap him.

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Yeah it looks like we were. However, him observing Ji Young's care for her students and lil Tony will serve a purpose when KS starts with her lies to get Tony out of that school regarding Ji Young. Also, I like the old man's retort about KS scolding "Wendy" about letting the kids play bare footed on the field trip. 

KS and the skank ex-wife's scheming will be less about keeping Ji Young out of the family and more about getting Sang Hyuk back together with the ex so the parents will not approve and keep him out of the family business. Although, I think he is done with the ex forever and has no interest in the family business. I see her trying to get pregnant with his sperm the doctor is storing to try and entrap him.

I also believe his watching her care for Tony and the students will help when KS starts in on trying to lie on Ji Young to make her a bad person. I do not think he will be so quick to believe KS this time around after witnessing Ms. Wendy in action. This is a great thing because the lies that KS tells are not needed but are done due to panic. KS has already lied so much on Ji Young. I have a feeling that Sang Hyuk will be the one to eventually clear up the lies that KS told on Ji Young. 

I thought his fathers comment was fitting as well. Its a shame that his wife is still stuck up. I don't like her behavior towards KS but then KS is not a nice person either. What I would like is for the woman to also learn a hard lesson and I hope she will. Perhaps her actions with her oldest son will wake her up to what she caused by trying to send him to another woman that night starting the nightmare of Ji Young loosing her husband and child. The woman did not directly do anything but had she not tried to meddle in her sons life perhaps KS would not have done what she did. KS has to pay for that crime but it will not be until much later when she does I bet and it is exposed. 

KS purpose will be to keep Ji Young out the family and away from Tony but also to keep Sang Hyuk out just as you mentioned. Skank Ex wife's purpose is to try to latch on once again and benefit from Sang Hyuk's family. She will think she will be able to catch that man again and will not like that there is someone else he likes now. It will start out with her finding out he is dating or likes someone and then she will find out he seriously likes that woman and has no thought of rekindling anything with her. Then she will find out who Ji Young is. I am sure either the doctor or KS will tell her. KS will use her to blow things up. 

Sang Hyuk learned a huge lesson from his relationship with the actress. The woman does not see that she ruined things herself by her trashy , cheating behavior and lies to the one person who really cared about her. When the man was down and lost everything she did not even help him but moved out and left him to fend for himself. That is why after 4 years of divorce I can't even think of why she thinks she deserves to get a building when she could not keep her legs closed during the marriage. IF not for that man she would have been labeled trash a long time ago as she only survived due to Sang Hyuk helping her back then. 

Does Ji Young recognize Tony's grandfather or will this be a troll as well?

@Ldy Gmerm @rolisrntex ~ besides tony, it looks hubby and kyung shin will have issues in business management because they have extremely different approaches on how to run it. kyung shin is extremely cut throat and does not value any relationships. so she is prepared to let the retail stores fend for themselves and even cause them harm whereas he feels that these are relationships to be valued and they can't let their retail distribution partners suffer. it was interesting when she said that enterprise is all about making money and one can't be idealistic. so she already starts to despite him for what she perceives as 'weakness' and is not able to see his wisdom that one needs to also care for the small relationships as well in order to thrive in business. so we can see that while he is a businessman, he is more honest and people friendly and cares about the bigger picture. he doesn't have a single minded blind approach like kyung shin... so these factors should also come into play in how he treats ji young when he finds out the truth.... it is also interesting that grandpa agrees with kyung shin andso hubby is going to get even more alienated in the business because he has a more humane approach. will hubby eventually get cut out of the business?

So...Seeing the old man caused Ji Young to figure out who Lil Tony is. Of course the preview may be a tease but it looks like she might be moving on. We shall see. Sang Kyuk needs to go ahead and pony up the alimony he promised so he can be done with the ex forever. She is already scheming up something. She keeps getting herself in trouble and it appears her career is ruined with the propofol revelation. Which begs the question...Why Propofol? What is the gain from it? It is an anesthesia drug that has no other uses that I know of.

How can you take a phone call and leave the classroom? No way..  

i love him, i do but his stares when she still isn’t receptive to him kind of bug me.. 

i really dislike this doctor and I keep thinking she will end up using SH sperm.. or at least trying.. that would be pretty messed up but this drama is messed up.. she went to a fertility clinic and they won’t do it, she still had his stored from before and doesn’t have permission to use it for anyone, it was supposed to be destroyed. She could always just have a baby with that kookie doctor.. BTW, I love him.. he is goofy as I’ll get out but he is super smart and his way of communication is just so funny. 

Archived