[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I was thinking of starting this drama.  Is it good so far?  I miss all the daily interactions with all of you.  

So far, it's good. Come and join us :D:D:D

On 6/10/2018 at 6:59 PM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I was thinking of starting this drama.  Is it good so far?  I miss all the daily interactions with all of you.  

I like it.  I think there will be a time jump soon, though.

Where is today's episode?  I can't find it, and I like to watch my SBS shows over breakfast.

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I like it.  I think there will be a time jump soon, though.

Where is today's episode?  I can't find it, and I like to watch my SBS shows over breakfast.

I don't think they aired the ep today:blink:.

New ep came in. 

Spoiler

The surrogate mom escaped. Her mom finds out what stepbrother did to her daughter. They are both useless and will be causing problems for her in the future. The rich family is dealing with the lose of the unborn child not knowing the surrogate mother escaped. The wife will be in a lot of trouble when the family finds out the truth<_<. The male lead's business plan is working out. Now the one thing left is for him to divorce his wife asap. According to the preview, he catches her in a club dancing with men. I hope that's the end of this:angry:

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야 - Mon-Fri @ 8:30 KST

I hope she escapes and raises the child. The boy wont turn normal if he is raised in that environment. The mom and stepbrother are scums:angry:. She should register the baby under her family name and she may get some legal leverage over the bio-parents just like the aunt said. 

17 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I hope she escapes and raises the child. The boy wont turn normal if he is raised in that environment. The mom and stepbrother are scums:angry:. She should register the baby under her family name and she may get some legal leverage over the bio-parents just like the aunt said. 

Is EP 17 the latest episode?

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Thanks. I’ve watched the first 2 so far. Is there always an evil mother-in-law obsessed with DILs getting pregnant in these daily’s?

It is common for traditional asian family to want a son/grandson to carry on the family name or take over their business though it is less prevalent now since people are more open minded. It really doesn't help if these daily are still showing the old school thinking but I guess these things still happen as it will take a long time to change. 

Archived