[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ugh, so we won't have good satisfaction then of an ending. :wacko: kyung shin is really a viper and we need to see her bleed and get caught in her own web. can't believe they let her be in the hospital room all alone with chairman. will it be too much to hope that her cruel words be recorded?....

and how long will everyone keep quiet because of tae woong? the title of this drama is "I am also mother" -- initially it seemed like a reference to ji young and her being a surrogate. however, it now seems like it was a reference to kyung shin all along with her constantly using tae woong as a card for everything. what do folks think? does the the title refer to kyung shin? ji young? 

I always thought the title referred to both of them myself.

I told my wife at the end of ep 101 when KS reached for the oxygen mask that someone is going to walk in on her and it will probably be JY's mom.

Funny that KS told Big Bro that when he is chairman he should appoint her vice-chairman and CEO. I loved his come back. He said she no longer has a right as the DIL and CEO. He only role now is to be a mother to TW and she doesn't even deserve that. lol Love it!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Written Preview Episode 103:

"Gyeong Shin (Woo Hee-jin) plans to dismiss Sang Hyuk (Alex), and Jilin Hyun Joon (Park Joon-hyuk) informs Gyeong Shin of divorce. On the other hand, Hae-rim (moonbogyeong) feels the strange jealousy of seeing someone be affectionate to cutie (Jin-kook)."

6 minutes ago, khoailang99 said:

I'm waiting for104 Jenny fighting !

Me too. I was laughing at the end because who knew her own daughter would screw her up lol. Jenny will give her step dad a reason to divorce his wife and a taste of her own medicine. They say you shouldn't wake a sleeping tiger, yet KS just dig her own graveyard. 

Written Preview Episode 104:

"Gyeong Shin (Woo Hee-jin) tried to dismiss Sang Hyuk (Alex) Finally, Jenny (Park Gaham) exploded and drove the update with a media interview. On the other hand, Sang Hyuk visits Eugene (Yeonju) and asks me to support her in the temporary shareholders' meeting ..."

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Finally, Jenny (Park Gaham) exploded and drove the update with a media interview.

oooh, this looks like fun! hahahaha... @lu09 ~ not only jenny was a sleeping tiger but is a young one. it is not like an adult who thinks of several different angles and hesitates. she is a teenager and so will be firing away and who cares about the consequences! @khoailang99 ~ looks like ep 104 will be a cracker. keep us posted if you see the raw first. :d

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

oooh, this looks like fun! hahahaha... @lu09 ~ not only jenny was a sleeping tiger but is a young one. it is not like an adult who thinks of several different angles and hesitates. she is a teenager and so will be firing away and who cares about the consequences! @khoailang99 ~ looks like ep 104 will be a cracker. keep us posted if you see the raw first. :d

It is about time KS gets taken down a notch or two. She has been getting too big for her britches the 3 or 4 episodes. I don't expect her total down fall yet. We still have 16 more episodes to go.However, she needs to be smacked a couple of times to keep the story interesting.

I'm also liking seeing HR get jealous at the cute young doc hanging all over Jin Kook now. 

Sorry for the double post but we watched the live feed this evening and there were some block buster developments in 104...

Spoiler

KS lost the share holder fight to get SH kicked out as CEO of Lotelier Department Stores. Thanks in large part to Big Bro's new woman. She pulled some strings to get the German bank to refund the over draft.

Jenny goes on TV with HJ watching on his computer to tell the world how horrible of a person her birth mother is. About the time they start revealing the name Mr. Moon storms into HJ's office with the report that shows KS was behind the embezzlement going on at A-One Group.

Of course this evidence is just what he needs to right the ship at A-One Group while the old man is still incapacitated. I think we are about to see the HJ I knew was there all along. A strong and powerful business man in his own right that does not have to resort to underhanded tactics to get things done.  I have to hand it to KS. She knew how to play her cards during her brief power trip. With the old man out, she did some clever back stabbing of her husband to get her way. Now it is all crumbling down around her.

Also, we see a nerve twitch from Mr. Shin still in a coma when JY sings his favorite song to him.

Mrs Shin and JY's bond keeps getting stronger as JY supports her at the hospital. They talk about the HJ/KS divorce and JY starts with the "but TW" angle. However, Mrs Shin tells her something to the effect of it's too late for that. It is time for KS to go.

Good episode with a good cliff hanger for Monday.

such a cracker of an episode! so many things happened.. @rolisrntex ~ the new lady's actions actually made sense because kyung shin went overboard. by informing that lady's head office, she undermined the new lady's business capabilities. since she was the one who recommended this investment, her research and judgement would be on review. and add the personal element that she knows the two brothers and so she really had to double check as she will have to explain herself to the head office. so going to germany and doing the necessary was also good for her....

kyung shin was weirdly confident; did she think that her secret is never going to come out and no matter how much she pushes people, everyone and everything will go her way? guess, it has been happening for so long that it going sideways never occurred to her?

and it is becoming clear to everyone that her vendetta is very personal and not really about business... but ji young hardly has much to do these last few episodes. almost like she has become a minor character...

9 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Of course this evidence is just what he needs to right the ship at A-One Group while the old man is still incapacitated. I think we are about to see the HJ I knew was there all along. A strong and powerful business man in his own right that does not have to resort to underhanded tactics to get things done. 

yea, I want to see him come into his own style and personality and show her that he can be a strong and powerful business man in his own right. that will be the only way to defeat her. she has been manipulating him for so long that she started to look down on him. but she never realized the value of affection and love. the divorce case should be interesting to see how it unfolds.. looks like HJ will also realize soon who jenny actually is?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kyung shin was weirdly confident; did she think that her secret is never going to come out and no matter how much she pushes people, everyone and everything will go her way? guess, it has been happening for so long that it going sideways never occurred to her?

Yeah. She really thought she had it in the bag. I loved the reaction from the 3 stooges who had gotten fired she enlisted to help her. They bet on the wrong horse and now their fate is truly sealed.

SH has now declared war against her and it seems Big Bro has too. Once the old man wakes up, she might as well go on the run. She has nowhere to go now.

I noticed from the 105 preview that the spy she planted at SH's company is back. You just know that when KS's crimes really start to come to light, the spy will squeal like a pig to save herself.

I'm looking forward to when HR finally confesses to Jin Kook that he is actually Soo Ji's father and they both need him in their lives.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm looking forward to when HR finally confesses to Jin Kook that he is actually Soo Ji's father and they both need him in their lives.

she has finally started to appreciate and miss him and recognize how much he contributed and was part of her life. but she still seems too stubborn to actually voice it out. so him being friendly with the other doc is a good wake up call for her. but wonder what it will take for her to actually make a move. cutie doc has been so scarred by her words that he is just friendly and polite. so she definitely has to make the move. will it be just jealously that finally motivates her? or the fear of losing him?

Written Preview Episode 105:

"KS (Woo Hee-jin) asks JY's step brother (Yun Seo-hyun) to kill the Elder Shin (Park Geun-hyeong) who is in the unconscious state in order to get out of her crimes. On the other hand, Hyun Joon (Park Joon-hyuk) realizes that something is not right in the interview report that Jenny (Pak Garam) did".

KS is going to try to kill the Chairman and uses the one idiot that will ensure it fails and that is ex stepbrother of JY.  

Spoiler

And it looks like there are enough clues in the interview that Jenny gave to make HJ finally wake up to who Jenny's bio mother really is. All he needs to do it think of certain things that have happened. Like Jenny giving the scarf and saying KS is like a mother to her or the day she was suppose to come to the company but he never saw her. Let's hope he gets smart enough to go back and look at the CCTV footage in the building to see Jenny did come and see KS drag her off. It should not take him long then the clues have always been in front of him. The next thing is to talk to SH and JY. I am still betting on JY's mom being mad enough to say her piece as well. 

I guess KS is scared that Jenny will say the name of who her bio mom is she wants to go to Jenny and try to con her. I like Jenny's answer that she has a family now and nothing KS can say will change what is going to happen. Jenny has no reason to be loyal to KS. KS did not consider blood when she did and said all those hateful things to Jenny that almost cost her life. So KS can't make any request now. 

KS moved too fast, celebrated too early and got hooked on the power. All her actions aimed at her in laws were shown to be vindictive and nasty. There was no reason to treat her husband or SH that way but she did and even though her MIL and FIL were mean to her at least MIL told her if KS had been a bit warmer and caring their views would have changed. There is proof in that because look at JY. Even though they looked down on KS they still considered her family and protected her but look at what she did to them all for greed. 

KS has burned all her bridges with everyone who considered her family so no one is willing to save her now that her dirt is coming out. I guess she did not think they would actually find her embezzling and slush fund? The one she was worried about the new CEO finding?  The same one she was trying to pin on others.

The reputation of the company will not stop a divorce that is coming for her but help to speed it up as the man has already filed for it. TW will not save her because he is very young so a new woman will be his mom sooner or later and he will get over it. Guilt won't work on HJ anymore because she has done too much harm to him and his family, too many crimes that have impacted a lot of people and almost killed her daughter Jenny with her evil and hateful ways. 

What I wish to see is KS comes home to find her bags packed at the door and security not letting her in. I do think since her crimes are now coming to light they need to watch her because she will try to harm someone or kidnap TW. Its already proven in the preview with Step bro trying to kill the Chairman (where are the camera's in the room or security?) You can not say stepbro is not tied to her because he announced proudly he was her new bodyguard. Of course KS will dump it all on Step Bro I think and he will be going to jail first if someone comes in that room and catches him. I see him keeping his mouth shut until he gets that KS is pushing it all on him then he will out everything collaborating what they already know or helping to get the spy in the office if she is back.

It was interesting that there seemed to be a woman in that seat the spy sat in. Its funny if its that woman who came back why would they let her work there again? The woman caused a lot of problems then disappeared My only guess is they want to find out who she is working for. With her sudden trip to Switzerland and no way to contact her it brought up a lot of red flags. But then she comes back there to work??? I thought she was gone for good. There should be a lot of doubt to her character and they should investigate her thoroughly.  The woman will lead back to KS its only a matter of time before she spills it and the rest of KS's plot is exposed. If step bro goes to jail and KS does not help him he will be the other part of the puzzle. 

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she has finally started to appreciate and miss him and recognize how much he contributed and was part of her life. but she still seems too stubborn to actually voice it out. so him being friendly with the other doc is a good wake up call for her. but wonder what it will take for her to actually make a move. cutie doc has been so scarred by her words that he is just friendly and polite. so she definitely has to make the move. will it be just jealously that finally motivates her? or the fear of losing him?

Sorry for the double post...

I have to wonder if Cutie is setting up HR to be jealous to admit she likes him. IF he has some view that the baby could be his perhaps he is trying to make her realize her feelings for him. If HR gets jealous as we can see she is perhaps it will lead her to finally getting jealous enough to say something to cutie. 

Given how much he likes HR there is no way he is so quickly into that woman that is all over him so I have to wonder if its a setup on his part to make HR jealous and admit her feelings or that they should be together. 

Written Preview Episode 106:

"Hyun Joon (Park Jun-hyuk) and Im Seo (Yoon Mi-ra), who have found out that Jang Shin (Woo Hee-jin) is the mother of Jenny (Pak Garam) Meanwhile, the unconscious Shin Chairman (Park Geun-hyeong) opened his eyes ..."

Archived