[Thai Drama 2018] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat บุพเพสันนิวาส

vintage_chutzpah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hihi, loved this show. A bit late I know. But I am really desperate to watch the 3 special episodes. But I dont seemed to be able to find any english subtitled versions for the special episodes. Anyone know where I can find them? Really appreciate your help. Thank you so much!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/8/2020 at 12:30 PM, 000231846597 said:

This is the first thai drama I watched. The pace is a bit slow but I like the historic settings of that era.

I am a bit confused by the posts of  clon_105 in this thread though.... the videos are not relevant to the titled drama....

f3f44594450d4013297dfe53867aa5eb18156272

last Video I mixed, fatal error. 

• 5 months later...

This is the first lakorn or any Thai drama I ventured to watch and totally loved it. If I watched earlier I would have visited the area where Ayutthaya was when I visited Thailand last December. Loved the chemistry and all those cute comical tunes. I thought the editing of the drama had some disruption like Mae Malee had a one sided love for Khun P/Por Date but there weren't that many scenes of them together to support Phaulkon's jealousy. I just thought Por Date saved her from a fall once and that was it. He never looked at her with any interest. His jealousy when other man "sniffed" around Karakade is so adorable.

I was looking forward to the hotpot she commissioned but in the end we saw she made a water filter made. She had cotton put in it but later in the drama she made such a huge discovery of the cotton plant and made pillows with it.

Then the sudden one side love from Por Date's elder brother for Mae Karakade from out of nowhere in a few scenes.

Por Date's father is the best. So kind and wise.

Anyway, I went into Youtube and surveyed for a Thai seafood dipping sauce to try out. Not keen on young mangoes but the seafood dipping sauce looked really appetizing. I do not have a sweet tooth so Mae Marie's desserts, I will not look into it.

• Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat บุพเพสันนิวาส

Archived