Episodes: 32

Director: Yi Jun

Broadcast Date: 7/24/2018

Cast:

Li Yi Tong

Qu Chu Xiao

Puff Guo

Synopsis:

A story about a young woman who was exploited in the past, having gone through hell and back to become an assassin.

During the chaotic period towards the end of the Tang Dynasty, Qi Xue accidentally enters a mysterious city and was given the name Wang Mei. Tasked with dangerous missions, she puts herself in danger for each task but gains the protection of Chang An who is a man mysterious asa shadow. The two become embroiled in greater conspiracy involving a deadly struggle for power.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Bloody Romance 媚者无疆 Viki Episodes

Bloody Romance 媚者无疆 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Wotad said:

dimsun? 

A Malaysian, official series & film broadcast platform.

The site is only accessible from Malaysia.

you can find the subtitles in the subscene. (incompatible with YouTube)

https://www.dimsum.my

I am finding Prince Ning to be a spoilt brat. He is acting like a child who did not get his toy. He was raised as a Prince while Chang An who is a Prince via his bloodline was not. Therefore, he is more in the same wave length with Wan Mei than Prince Ning.

Furthermore, Prince Ning has gotten himself poison to look weak to his Royal Brother and does not seem to have long to live. I suppose that is why it called for some desperation on his part with his "relationship" with Wan Mei.

Both Chang An and Prince Ning is looking for the "letter with no name" since the one who has it will be the heir to the dynasty. 

I told myself not to watch anymore dramas after Legend of Fuyao, at least not until after school started. Sorry, couldn't help myself seeing all the good reviews online about this.

I noticed Li YI Tong in Legend of the Condor Heroes last year. She clearly has the potential, and it's showing here. Everyone else is acting pretty well. I've only watched 6 episodes (with English subs) so far, but I have to say, the plot is really good. Although it's fast paced, nothing feels rushed.

For those who just scour forums, you should check it out. You won't be disappointed!

Archived