Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Bloody Romance 媚者无疆

On 1/29/2019 at 2:34 AM, kimong8 said:

So hello everyone! I am new hereeeeeeeee

Hellooo!! Welcome to the forum, and sorry for taking so long to reply to you. Will give longer response later! :)

51 minutes ago, Angel Kitty said:

hihi! i was super exited to find this cuz bloody romance was the firat drama i ever watched, and oml it is amazing, especially cuz you guys say it had a low budget. i remember seeing ads for it and being like, nah, looks uninteresting. but then my gramma started watching it and i was like, this is amazing!

Welcome! Yes, it's an amazing drama, and I'm glad you enjoyed it, because frankly it's not for everyone :)

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 2:34 AM, kimong8 said:

I never knew this drama is even exists (?) (?) (?) I was bloody mad!!!!! Because I am waiting for great historical Mainland China dramas last year but lil did I've found which can satisfy my hungers. Now I am waiting for Season 2 BR.

Once I love Gongzi but then his feelings towards WanMei is toxic love. I am being honest here, this drama has superb line of actors and actress but why there are many loopholes. Sometimes I can feel the drama, but sometimes I watch because I want to see what's comes next. 

Please please, they don't deserved this. I love allllll the casts including the cat TT If there's sequel for season 2, please write with more sincere as far as you could author nim. 

I smile while reading all the comments here regarding "kiss moment". Hahahahahahahaha i wish i can have hand of god to transparent push their heads together so they can kiss XD

So hello everyone! I am new hereeeeeeeee

The drama was quite underrated, but the majority who have watched it would vouch for it later. It certainly ignited conversation. I agree, it's got plotholes and editing isn't the best either. But for me, the superb acting, dialogues and OST, made up for it. This is one drama that I can watch for the acting alone, seriously. Also an opening song which is really a reflection of the drama's soul. 

Ha, I'm one of those who actually like the nonexistent kiss :))). It's a period drama, a time when people supposedly courted just by stealing glances, exchanging smiles, or holding hands. The leads have electrifying chemistry that you just can't not root for them. As for season 2, we all are hoping for it! At the moment we haven't heard any news about S2, but who knows? Meanwhile, you can check the 2 chapters written by the original author AFTER the drama ended. I've put it in a comment above.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angel Kitty said:

did you know that QCX x LYT might become an actual thing? i saw somewhere that QCX posted a video thing that went kind of like this

QCX : Ms. Li, where are you from?

李老师,请问你哪儿人?

LYT:I'm from Shan Dong

我山东人啊

QCX:Wrong, you're the person in my heart

错,你是我的心上人

(sorry the translations dont make that much sense, cuz they sorta used chinese slang thats weird when translated)

also while filming this QCX had a fan that said "晚媚最美", which means "wan mei ia the prettiest"

what would you guys think if they actually got together irl?

Wow, really? Never heard of that. Thank you for the translation! This is the first time I read about it. But I remember one thing: Qu Chuxiao always says that his favorite scene is when Wan Mei was practicing her martial art in the woods with Chang An. According to him, that was the time when they both (the characters) acknowledged their strong feelings towards each other. So... what gives? ;-)

• Like 2

I  actually  loved the series. I just wish  that it had more episodes  than 36. I  am  looking  forward  to seeing  season  2. May I  ask when does it plan on airing and can Chang An be brought  back in season  2 I'd  love to see those two actually  get together  cause she really  loved him. A Johnson  USA.

• Like 1

I am so obsessed with this drama! It was so well written and the cast was very dimensional.

I really hope there is a second season with the same main cast members.

I actually suspect that the writer deleted her stories because it will be used in the screenplay... just a theory though...

On 2/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, Angel Kitty said:

hihi! i was super exited to find this cuz bloody romance was the firat drama i ever watched, and oml it is amazing, especially cuz you guys say it had a low budget. i remember seeing ads for it and being like, nah, looks uninteresting. but then my gramma started watching it and i was like, this is amazing!

did you know that QCX x LYT might become an actual thing? i saw somewhere that QCX posted a video thing that went kind of like this

QCX : Ms. Li, where are you from?

李老师,请问你哪儿人?

LYT:I'm from Shan Dong

我山东人啊

QCX:Wrong, you're the person in my heart

错,你是我的心上人

(sorry the translations dont make that much sense, cuz they sorta used chinese slang thats weird when translated)

also while filming this QCX had a fan that said "晚媚最美", which means "wan mei ia the prettiest"

what would you guys think if they actually got together irl?

OMG!!!! I hope this a thing.... they are so cute together!

10 hours ago, sunnysunday83 said:

I am so obsessed with this drama! It was so well written and the cast was very dimensional.

I really hope there is a second season with the same main cast members.

I actually suspect that the writer deleted her stories because it will be used in the screenplay... just a theory though...

Did the writer delete her stories? Do you mean the new chapters or the erotica? 

I certainly hope there will be second season, with all of the same cast (including Yue Ying!).

I am... also just finish this drama in 1 go.

I love Chang An. I love Wan Mei. but most of all (I might be the minority here), I love Cha Luo. I think she is funny (in her evil way). She deserve what she deserve. I just dislike Gong Zi since the beginning. I can feel his insincerity.

I have a few questions though.

- is chang an really die? but there is apricot tree at the end..

- is this based on novel? how the novel ends? Chang An really die?

- will there be Bloody Romance 2?

i hate this kind of ending.  No regret in watching the show though. just hoping there might be season 2.