[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Bloody Romance 媚者无疆

sugarplum892

I have always been a silent audience do not bother to comment on forums about drama/movie or actors / actresses. But this drama compelled me to register on various forums so that I can show my love to this true gem - a masterpiece.

Having watched many other K & C-dramas like ashes of love, eternal love, untamed, princess agent, legend of fuyao, I just happen to watch this drama recently. I am truly knocked off and struggling to find another drama with can even match a 25% of this masterpiece. I am obsessed with this drama and have watched it 100 times but cannot move on from it. I must admit my main obsession is the actor who brilliantly played the role of Gongzi and made it a standout performance of this drama.

This man has serious talent. He is not only a brilliant actor but a gorgeous, beautiful man and have ability to make you fall for him.
I have watched so many Indian, Pakistani, English, Korean and Chinese drama. But never feel something for anyone of highly commercialize n famous actors during my whole life. But Wang Duo is exceptional, I really feel for him.
Ahhh he have expressive eyes and piercing gaze. Simply breathtakingly beautiful.
His performance of Gongzi is best of the best in Bloody Romance. A real standout performance. A super star. 10/10 for his excellent portrayal of this complicated twisted character.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I always thought

wan mei X Chang An 

Gong Zi X yue ying

Cha luo X xing feng 

And Chang An is not ugly :") nor Gong Zi tbh their both cute in their own way especially the scene when wan mei asked chang an  if he liked any other girl and he stuttered a little cause he got really shy .

Archived